Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ajipe.com Health And Wellbeing Portal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ajipe.com Health And Wellbeing Portal (449 Views)

25 Best Tips For Healthy Lifestyle And Wellbeing / Ajipe.com / Men General Health & Wellness. Improves Male Fertility And Wellbeing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajipe.com Health And Wellbeing Portal by temiuk: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
We have just created a website called http://www.ajipe.com , we hope will become The Definitive Nigerian Health and Wellbeing portal within a year. The site does now look like much when you visit it now, however by the 15th of December when we hope to launch it online, it will look great and have fantastic contents.
By 15th of December 2017, when we celebrate the first anniversary of the project, we expect to have started making inroads into the aspect of Nigerian health and wellbeing information provision we are aiming to bridge.
Being an evolving project, we welcome comments, suggestions and feedback on how we can make the project a success. If you will like to comment on any aspect of the project, please visit use our contact page which can be found here. You can also contact and engage with us via our social media pages or indeed via Nairalland.

Ahhh, and please like us on FB if you can, our FB is: https://www.facebook.com/ajipehealthandwellbeing/
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Infertility Supplement / The Hypocrisy Of The Deafening Silence Of Nigerians On The Plight Of Its Doctors / When My Income Was Great, I Was Eating One Third Of What I Eat Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.