Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

"Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos (38735 Views)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari is a mad cow.... TUFIAKWA
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by JimmySnow: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
We need to be very logical in our presentation. When you compare the floor/ground where the Police Officers and the injured man were standing & seating not the same place & that show the different locations. Also the looks on the Officers show no alertness or in place of danger. If they show no concern for the injured man, they will be on alert for their dear lifes. Please be logical!!
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by alaskido(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na wetin make you leave your house to the court. You no get better work. If you had sit at home, them for no break your head.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
those police on duty should be sacked
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Na there make u dey mak u dey find proof

Shay u see prove say seun egbegbe enter shop go thief phone ? Na phone carton we see for him hand.
U dey for naija dey find proof
Proof ko evidence ni
So you just condemn somebody without even being sure of the facts of case?
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by progress69: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
But none of the pictures actually prove that the policemen were at the scene of the attack.

And also non proof which polical party the guy supports or which one attacked. All i see is a pained PDP miscreant trying to stare emotions on the internet. If he is really an Edo guy, he should swear with his life the government notorious for agberoism, where even touts used sirene in the past.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by ziggy1702(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
exactly my thought too....how are we to believe this report?
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by thesicilian: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dat is the point, they were probably watching from afar without doing anything
My own point is, the witness should have snapped a single picture showing both the criminal act and the police watching. That is the only way you can implicate the police in this matter
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by numericalguy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nothing to prove that the Police men were at that place at the time.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
I believe this news because I have seen where policemen saw two grown men fighting but they just laughed grin and zoomed off. I was a bit shocked they didn't arrest them.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by smart024(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dem tell you say police uniform na "odeshi" against axe, machetes and bullets...?

Na from talk way dem no remember to call police as referee the thing elevate to this o...

If na you, maybe you for go do something nah...

Anyway, make the fools keep fighting while the people they are supporting are wining and dining on the same sharing table...
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
But none of the pictures actually prove that the policemen were at the scene of the attack.
abi o
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by MeAboki(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:

Sharp guy, you get sense.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by yedidiah(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
We were not authorized to intervene...Police.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by paradigmshift(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Na there make u dey mak u dey find proof

Shay u see prove say seun egbegbe enter shop go thief phone ? Na phone carton we see for him hand.
U dey for naija dey find proof
Proof ko evidence ni

best response
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by chiefojiji(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
if thieves dey pursue you, it's better u run to church or mosque dan running into a police station. running into a police station is like you are using petrol to quench fire
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by ogunsj: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't think Ize iyamu is older than that man on that pix. the man should be ashamed of himself putting on his aged mate T-shirt and constituting nuisance at the tribunal venue.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by xjiggy: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Which battle axe? Na blow dem take cut im face. If na battle axe, im blood for don flow finish.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by Oballer: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
but the clouds are the same in both pictures
grin grin grin

thesicilian:
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Blurryface:
Stupidity is when you are fighting for politicians on empty stomach under a scorching sun while their children are somewhere, probably a 5-star hotel, if they are in the country ooo drinking the best wines, eating best food and getting blowjoib.

Nigerian youth, please wise up. These morafuckerz got not love for us.
they no go ear, just 2k wil clown dia brain

1 Like

Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by austinfan4love(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
u are truly a sicilian,,,here in Nigeria noffin we no go see,,,

1 Like

Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
I witnessed it,the police men were there on the scene,it was actually a bottle, another guy sustained injury too on his elbow
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Person wey dem burst the mumu guy head for now no know weather he dey exist. I no know why people no dey get sense
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by Unimaginable123: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
u would have gone there to snap the 'breaking news' pictures
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Picture of police watching the attack or u know it
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by obscoz: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fear Nigerian police
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by gegeski: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigeria police? God forbid. i sorry for who put hope for them. POLICE DONT PROTECT CITIZENS, THEY ONLY PROTECT RULLING PARTY...
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
The policemen were just trying to be sure it was not acting and there was no camera around pere
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by edudguy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
I've learnt not to believe anything I read on Nairaland unless there is a very strong proof

This might be true or it might not be
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
I can't see any police in the picture of where thugs are using axe to wound anybody.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by deebuoy(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol. I know this guy oo
The photos are not convincing though
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by lagosrd: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2016
thesicilian:

U just disappointed a lot of people with this one you wrote. Anyway if I join politics that I still doubt, I mean it no will simply apply an eye for an eye rule because what has this man done to deserve this kind of things afterall you have win the election you way. But why should you still go ahead and stab or inflict injuries on people. Meanwhile Donald Trump was right about his accession on us Nigerians. European and Americans don't behave like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta / Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.