Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor (63834 Views)

Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia / What's The Profit Margin Of Being A Cement Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by eitsei(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:
[b] If only the british waited for 50 more years before coming,If only there will be more cooperation between the two superior races in Nigeria, then the country would have been greater.
The Fulanis have conquered the Hausas and physically enslave the yorubas at Illorin then mentally enslave them politically, the igbos would have assimilated the other tribes of the south south since they have a genetic advantage over most just like the fulanis possess a genetic advantage too.
By now Igbo and Hausa(Fulani adopted language)would have been the only prestigious languages and together nigeria would have progressed rapidly.
Note: I am uroboho, my mum is Igbo and I am glad she gave me the superior genes needed to face the world just like yemi alade,bukola saraki Desmond Eliot etc and other yorubas with half Igbo or Fulani parents are superior and elrufai, sanusi lamido, atiku etc with strong Fulani innvervation are also superior to other pure northerners. We need genetic mixing in this country to dilute all the bad and inferior genes.

[/b]
I think before the British came Yoruba were not part of the set up undecided?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
[s]
Softorgasm:
The guy is too handsome for the Lady....
Anyway i wish them the best...
[/s]

What are u saying for Christ sake
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mccullum:
@ themosthigh, if Igbo is superior race they wouldn't surrendered to Olusegun Obasanjo in Biafra war, a Yoruba man from the South West, superior race indeed.
Honestly why are u replying dt guy. You cant bring urself down to contest dt sh*t.

You need to give room & let dt "foolishness" breathe & be seen by all and sundry.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by eitsei(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:

The germans surrendered to the russians, the mongol conquered the almost everyone,the huns sacked rome. Extreme brute force can overwhelm superior intelligence. you conquered igbos brutally but we they conquered you economically.
economically? I don't get.. Like the poverty rate is higher among Yoruba than any other tribe or what?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by SycophanticGoat: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:
[b] If only the british waited for 50 more years before coming,If only there will be more cooperation between the two superior races in Nigeria, then the country would have been greater.
The Fulanis have conquered the Hausas and physically enslave the yorubas at Illorin then mentally enslave them politically, the igbos would have assimilated the other tribes of the south south since they have a genetic advantage over most just like the fulanis possess a genetic advantage too.
By now Igbo and Hausa(Fulani adopted language)would have been the only prestigious languages and together nigeria would have progressed rapidly.
Note: I am uroboho, my mum is Igbo and I am glad she gave me the superior genes needed to face the world just like yemi alade,bukola saraki Desmond Eliot etc and other yorubas with half Igbo or Fulani parents are superior and elrufai, sanusi lamido, atiku etc with strong Fulani innvervation are also superior to other pure northerners. We need genetic mixing in this country to dilute all the bad and inferior genes.

[/b]

Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by SycophanticGoat: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
owxy22:
Igbo girls n gold digging sha

Senseless is virtue to some people and they cherish it.. Are you one of them? undecided
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by numericalguy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Her right boob is way bigger than her left boob.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by legibow: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
There is God
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by enitey(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
How much did he gived him?

shocked
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ElSherriff: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
And your brain is too small for your head...
Softorgasm:
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by sonnie10: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
The guy self resemble Dangote
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ddaammyy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Our one time miss madonna kiss
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by NaWetinDey(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dangote is a humble man.

Anyways, too much money makes one forget what pride means. It's the poor who advertises pride to hide his poverty.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by dangotesmummy: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
cool
mhiz:
Wow, dangote just send an emissary self I'll be grateful embarassed
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by dangotesmummy: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
cool
NaWetinDey:
Dangote is a humble man.

Anyways, too much money makes one forget what pride means. It's the poor who advertises pride to hide his poverty.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Opharhe: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:

[/b]
Fulani and Igbo have superior genes? Issokay. That's your opinion.

But is it Urhobo you're spelling as 'Uroboho'? And you call yourself an Urhobo son?

Thunder fire your left ball.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Kamnelly(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:

You understanding what he try said?That's all that matters bro.
we understanding what he try said ..dear
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Guffaz: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
At Guffaz Events and Decor we're always on point

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
fuckpro:
... and we thought our case was worse,egbon were do you get your supply
grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by lambros(f): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by fortunechy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 20k. To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why didn't u allow me to take care of the bills. It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is his love, care and attention. Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then I said to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey shoot, no wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by abiambo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
abi u be cripple?
if i see that door even if na vault door i go dynamite am
Softorgasm:
lol@ball..
Lionel messi, Beckham and Beyonce will open doors for you while dangote will only show you the door, its left for you to open it...
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by sirlop(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
How much did he gived him?
Our lingua franca has just been murdered
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by sirlop(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:

You understanding what he try said?That's all that matters bro.
Another pathetic blunder....birds of a feather. Am not surprised u came to his defence.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Coolguy89(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmmm, we dey hustle everyday and we go make like Dangote.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Chukazu: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:

[/b]

you dey craaaaaayz ni!
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by loffyloffy: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]There is something fundermentally wrong with you if you actually believe this nonsense you have just started

Racism is the only thing I can clearly see you are infected with..and I am sure you didn't get it from either your ibo dad or your ibiobio mom

Only people with half cooked brain that you have been moving with could believe and speak out such meaningless words

Genetic what again?

Check your brain

themosthigh:

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by lielbree: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:

You must be gay! Aboy name 14years imprisonment o
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ybalogs(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
sirlop:

Another pathetic blunder....birds of a feather. Am not surprised u came to his defence.
You see yourself ?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
I hate guys who inbox girls, asking for their numbers. Ladies, if you agree with me, inbox me with your numbers so we can discuss this matter in more detail
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by kabaka1: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:

[/b]

I wish u can understand how blasphemous ur viewpoint is in a modern context. Please do some research about the slavery of Africans in America and also the history of the Nazi regime in Germany. If do so the I bet u'll understand the gravity of calling a certain group of people SUPERIOR or INFERIOR

Please, u should understand that there's nothing like a superior tribe or race

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies / Naira Redesign: ICPC Busts Sterling Bank, Discovers N258m, Makes Arrests / Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.