Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,328 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage (1090 Views)

Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating? / Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber / Nairalander Ladies Wont Know This Handsome Guy But Guyz Would (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
This annoying habit of kneeling down to propose to a lady started from where and headed to where? I am sure someone started and when he did, it should be Epic but common its now a norm or is it a law? im yet to know for sure. Every ready to wed man now must kneel down to propose to a lady who in most cases has been expecting that for a long time, Ofcourse she will say YES!!! few years into the marriage, the lady becomes a piece to toil and mess with, boring or uninteresting. For me its not a sign of respect or love whatsoever, dumb and lame, childish and senseless, someone must have Started it like i said and trust ladies, what happened in Funke's wedding must happen to Chinyere's own since they they both got one head, and ever since it has happened in FUNKE'S WEDDING, CHINYERE, HALIMA AND I AM SURE EVERY LADY READING WOULD WANT IT TOO....

Me wont kneel Down ooo.. they lady i will get married to wouldnt even need that cos she would have more fantasies to expect. My opinion though, What do u think?
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin

I really won't mind whether u gonna kneel down or sit or stand... grin

The moment of truth is the Value of the ring u gonna give.. We ladies, we love big rocks on our finger wink
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by benueguy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tell them!
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Emescot(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The moment of truth is the Value of the ring u gonna give.. We ladies, we love big rocks on our finger wink

Trapqueen dear I have this lovely gem stone i want to put into ur ring finger
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol.. Yu must kneel down o. On both knees. Infact you will raise ur hands join. Yu no wat? Close your eyes and open your mouth.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Xionez(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Masikay:
Lol.. Yu must kneel down o. On both knees. Infact you will raise ur hands join. Yu no wat? Close your eyes and open your mouth.

Na so. Open mouth so that wetin go come happen?. Hope sey you no hold that yeye cucumber.

Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Xionez(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Is this one big enough?!...I still get more in Jos.
Begin dey gym that finger o, no sey i no warn you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Xionez(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
@OP, whats there kwanu?
After you don prostrate finish for her parents, extended family, Elders in the village and probably for her Sisters and/or brothers and/or Cousins and/or close friends to intercede on your behalf... na just to nee dan dey tire you.

Oya na, pray sey you no go find woman wey go knack you pako for head with mad love wey be sey you go deny sey na you open this thread.

Inshort, if you no do am, you go do am later on. You know sey Konji na bastard.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

i could easily buy a diamond ring than kneeling down, uhnm.. did u say big rocks, lol, can a ladies heart desires ever be totally accomplished?
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Xionez:
@OP, whats there kwanu?
After you don prostrate finish for her parents, extended family, Elders in the village and probably for her Sisters and/or brothers and/or Cousins and/or close friends to intercede on your behalf... na just to nee dan dey tire you.

Oya na, pray sey you no go find woman wey go knack you pako for head with mad love wey be sey you go deny sey na you open this thread.

Inshort, if you no do am, you go do am later on. You know sey Konji na bastard.

haha... No be only! if u like prostrate all u want, if u have an empty pocket, all of em family will uae oney be looking at u, buh when ua well to do, some of dem sef will bow to give u their daughter, imagine if Dangote is single and coming for your daughter, lemme hear u wont bow and give ur daughter a hundred times
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Masikay:

lmao..... See dem
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Xionez(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
EMXTAN1:

haha... No be only! if u like prostrate all u want, if u have an empty pocket, all of em family will uae oney be looking at u, buh when ua well to do, some of dem sef will bow to give u their daughter, imagine if Dangote is single and coming for your daughter, lemme hear u wont bow and give ur daughter a hundred times

If Oga Paul fit cross leg...i gats do better. But i cannot sacrifice my daughters happiness for money. What joy is there to be rich and your daughter sad. DJ Cuppycake is mostly full of smiles (like who would'nt...i know...im just using it in context here) and her dad is equally full of smiles. He cant be smiling and his daughter squeezing face like balled up spent tissue paper. Impossibru.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by WomanOfRace(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
It is not childish at all. It depends on individual.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Laveda(f): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Some men, always reading meaning to things

Mtcheew
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
WomanOfRace:
It is not childish at all. It depends on individual.

Its now like a must to do... even on nairaland its kindof a criteria to make a front page sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Laveda:
Some men, always reading meaning to things

Mtcheew

Sorry Miss... dont worry he will kneel down for you.... if we dont read meaning to things, who will?
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Loyalblak007(f): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Its ur choice....kneeel or not
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Its ur choice....kneeel or not

Tell me you wouldnt want it?
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Loyalblak007(f): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
EMXTAN1:

Tell me you wouldnt want it?

its not my decision..its his
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by WomanOfRace(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
EMXTAN1:

Its now like a must to do... even on nairaland its kindof a criteria to make a front page sef

Hahaha you are right. Some people are not creative at all..they copy and copy and copy that it's now starting to bore and no more romantic.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who cares if e kneels or not huh? Its the proposal nd ring that is the main thing..... Not the Lord of ring kinda proposal o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Ifakiland(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fools kneel to ask a gal to marry dem...its dumb to me, its like begging a gal to start been responsible for her. Its shuld be d oda way round, u shuld beg me to marry u.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:
Fools kneel to ask a gal to marry dem...its dumb to me, its like begging a gal to start been responsible for her. Its shuld be d oda way round, u shuld beg me to marry u.

Lmao, ua bad
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by EMXTAN1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Hahaha you are right. Some people are not creative at all..they copy and copy and copy that it's now starting to bore and no more romantic.

lol... asin eh, u gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by Ifakiland(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Big rocks indeed...have u ever seen a real diamond before in real life? Will u even know if u see one weda its a diamond or just crystal glass? Local gals be forming posh....I laff.
Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Ifakiland:

Big rocks indeed...have u ever seen a real diamond before in real life? Will u even know if u see one weda its a diamond or just crystal glass? Local gals be forming posh....I laff.

I wasn't born in ur village.. And I have few of my gem stone collections.. So yes, it wud be easy for me to identify if ur rock is juz cubic zirconia or it's real diamond.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage by QuietHammer(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
These bitches, you would think the sun rises from their ass_ every morning. Kneel to propose ko, postrate ni. Liabilities grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex On Your Wedding Night, Any Special Thing? / Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material / 5 Reasons Your Wife Doesn’t Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.