Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly (38381 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Xionez(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nairaland sef...
Wetin consign us wit him problem. Make he carry him wahala cross road. We no send am.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Bom4Real: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
R u chaff that every wind that blow will swing u to the favourable side?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by BabaChelsea01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
well, its none of my biz👎👎well, its none of my biz👎👎well, its none of my biz👎👎
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by goingape1: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
The rate of scandal from this Yoruba Nollywood is becoming nauseating
All women are beautiful!

put your real picture let see if you are beautiful undecided
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
In all honesty, I blame Tim Berners-Lee, Vint Cerf, Robert Kahn and everyone else that contributed to the creation of internet and world wide web. I blame mark Zuckerberg for Facebook, I blame the creators of twitter, I blame Kevin Systrom for Instagram and Gary Klassen for bbm. I blame them for not specifying the minimum IQ to have before using the programs they created and for all the level of garbage one's brain has to deal with everyday. People just slap you with monumental balderdash everywhere you go on the internet. Can you imagine the rubbish this dude dump on the internet to occupy people's brains with? A marital affair that supposed to be a private thing as become something to share with the whole world. Absolutely ridiculous! undecided
This is certainly the funniest comment of the day.

But honestly ,what is our own business with this guy divorce ,who gives a shit ,if he likes he can divorce his cat or dog. He must have thought this information was very important to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls who wants to bet on messi not scoring in his next match?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Weedcrusher: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
onatisi:

This is certainly the funniest comment of the day.

But honestly ,what is our own business with this guy divorce ,who gives a shit ,if he likes he can divorce his cat or dog. He must have thought this information was very important to Nigerians

That's my problem. The info is not important to anyone except himself and his oyinbo wife
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by onatisi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

That's my problem. The info is not important to anyone except himself and his oyinbo wife
He even pasted whatsapp chats between them. That guy must think he is really a big celebrity.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by MizTyna(f): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
In all honesty, I blame Tim Berners-Lee, Vint Cerf, Robert Kahn and everyone else that contributed to the creation of internet and world wide web. I blame mark Zuckerberg for Facebook, I blame the creators of twitter, I blame Kevin Systrom for Instagram and Gary Klassen for bbm. I blame them for not specifying the minimum IQ to have before using the programs they created and for all the level of garbage one's brain has to deal with everyday. People just slap you with monumental balderdash everywhere you go on the internet. Can you imagine the rubbish this dude dump on the internet to occupy people's brains with? A marital affair that supposed to be a private thing as become something to share with the whole world. Absolutely ridiculous! undecided

Lol! Very ridiculous. And it seems the guy's dictionary is limited to 'oops'. What a simpleton
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by CioAngels(f): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yomi, actress forced you to divorce your british wife, you be mumu abi? You can marry the actress and say you are welcome to suffering deportation. Nnzuzu.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
This comment deserves an award

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Bullet01(f): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
[img]http:///go.php[/img]
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by dahunsy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Coughs**clears throat#....if i tell u i understand all what this yomi boy wrote..its a lie , What point is he trying to make now? Why not write it in yoruba abi??
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by oluxy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
I had known it that this dude would divorce but just a matter of time. For a pretty lady fan of him to sit on his laps with such a romantic nature the other time, I know he will soon divorce d old white woman.

He's a scammer.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by eboniest(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nollywood and divorce are like 5 and6. sad
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
All the best to the ENTERTAINER. There are really some few who admire these people you think are not worthy to be called celebrities. They have thousands of fans as well. It's just unfortunate they can't be role models in marital issues. I really wonder how some people think a long distance union will end up well in this petty generation of ours where an ordinary relationship crumbles over long distances.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by kechywillz(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Kiss and tell people
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by jeyselassie(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
toke baa. I only asked ooo
goldbim:
Hmmm..sorry about the divorce but I still don't understand ..what's the information an upcoming actress want to reveal?he should say it himself..or better still write a book grin..the launching alone na sure package!!#i did not mention anybody's name o#.. lipsrsealed.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by FlySly05: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Weedcrusher:

You deserve a medal.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by seenter84: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mumu guy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by goldbim(f): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
jeyselassie:
toke baa. I only asked ooo
I only laughed ooo grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by jeyselassie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
goldbim:
I only laughed ooo grin
u go to church oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.