Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos (15555 Views)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / Collapsed Building: Lekki Gardens MD Nyong Richard, 9 Others Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by amanikondo: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bosun . AkA Brabus - The king of Packaging.

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by blank(f): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Qc1:

[size=20pt]Because I'm a nairalander and I met BOSUN SHOYOYE here on nairaland and he defrauded me millions of naira !!!

All you need is to search my username on this forum to find out all the truth that the mods here have been protecting this guy criminal activities all along!.[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Chekitaut: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
God will be with both parties involve. I pray this don't bring a negative impression to this FORUM.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
[size=20pt]Lastpage uses all these monikers Excuzeme, Daabomb,commonsense101 and Cinephilia to form different identity online.
Lastpage is a fraudster. He works closely with Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus, N3xt of nexthome on the backend...you need more info just ask.

People be warned!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Flaghouse1: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2016
Sometime in August a guy posted a recorded conversation between himself and brabus about some documentation approval which was alleged to be fake and needed refund for as hoody job by brabus.

I believe this complain and others would have triggred a covert investigation by Nairaland management to stem the fraudulent activities by putting up a disclaimer notice on Brabus after getting concrete evidence, with the current news of this guy being charged for fraud ,the reputation of Nairaland is at stake as people will be weary of information from this site

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by esoorita: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2016
SailorMen:

You can never be as great and successful as inspired, not in this life and in the life to come. while you continue to whine here like a swine, dude has moved on big time, take time to follow him on instagram to see his business success and think twice about how low and pathetic your life is.

If you are not Inspired using another moniker, I will never be able to comprehend the reason for your being star struck about his success. The trouble with most Nigerians is that we lack moral uprightness. We tend to hero worship people who have money either by hook or by crook. This attitude is the reason why the politicians, civil servants and your pastors are exalted for their greed and dishonesty. I can't believe that anybody in his right mind can come on Nairaland and call Inspired a successful and great person in view of his numerous scams on Nairaland. If Inspired ia a successful and great man in your reckoning, I wonder how you would classify people like Elizade, Globe, Coscharis etc. Inspired is nothing but an unintelligent, dishonest, greedy and arrogant brat who can only impress nitwits like your ilk. His comeuppance is around the corner just as it has for Brabus.

12 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by SailorMen: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2016
esoorita:

If you are not Inspired using another moniker, I will never be able to comprehend the reason for your being star struck about his success. The trouble with most Nigerians is that we lack moral uprightness. We tend to hero worship people who have money either by hook or by crook. This attitude is the reason why the politicians, civil servants and your pastors are exalted for their greed and dishonesty. I can't believe that anybody in his right mind can come on Nairaland and call Inspired a successful and great person in view of his numerous scams on Nairaland. If Inspired ia a successful and great man in your reckoning, I wonder how you would classify people like Elizade, Globe, Coscharis etc. Inspired is nothing but an unintelligent, dishonest, greedy and arrogant brat who can only impress nitwits like your ilk. His comeuppance is around the corner just as it has for Brabus.

You are the unintelligent dolt here, How old is Inspired and how old is Elizade, Coscharis and the rest ? Do you know the history of these business men or how they started ? You want to tell me they never ran into low times that business men do.
What numerous scams ? can you show me 3 scam threads in nairaland from Inspired ? and while doing that show me over 1000 threads where Inspired delivered successfully, they are all on the forum
The average Nigerian is shallow minded riddled with the herd mentality. you cant think for yourselves.
Inspired has long ceased to be a member of nairaland, Let him be and face your own struggles. Fool !!!
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by demolaxl(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by esoorita: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
SailorMen:

You are the unintelligent dolt here, How old is Inspired and how old is Elizade, Coscharis and the rest ? Do you know the history of these business men or how they started ? You want to tell me they never ran into low times that business men do.
What numerous scams ? can you show me 3 scam threads in nairaland from Inspired ? and while doing that show me over 1000 threads where Inspired delivered successfully, they are all on the forum
The average Nigerian is shallow minded riddled with the herd mentality. you cant think for yourselves.
Inspired has long ceased to be a member of nairaland, Let him be and face your own struggles. Fool !!!

You are at liberty to use the anonymity of Nairaland to say whatever you like. It will be preposterous to be exchanging words with somebody like you.

11 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by spokesboy: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
SailorMen:

@SailorMen, what's your aim on this thread? Why defending someone that's alive when in fact you have been a victim of scammers and even "jittery" to mention the lucky guy's name on your thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2604779/nasty-horrible-pre-order-experience
I bet you don't understand that some people are destroying the legacy and good reputation Nairaland has built over the past years. Instead of you joining hands with "bold" people to weed out the shafts you are here singing praises of con men that have even scrapped your bald head in the past. It's a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Lastpage uses all these monikers Excuzeme, Daabomb,commonsense101 and Cinephilia to form different identity online.
Lastpage is a fraudster. He works closely with Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus, N3xt of nexthome on the backend...you need more info just ask.
You have been warned! Lastpage doubled as brabus's PRO on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by esoorita: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2016
spokesboy:

@SailorMen, what's your aim on this thread? Why defending someone that's alive when in fact you have been a victim of scammers and even "jittery" to mention the lucky guy's name on your thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2604779/nasty-horrible-pre-order-experience
I bet you don't understand that some people are destroying the legacy and good reputation Nairaland has built over the past years. Instead of you joining hands with "bold" people to weed out the shafts you are here singing praises of con men that have even scrapped your bald head in the past. It's a shame!

Thanks for providing the thread mate.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by back2sender: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2016
SailorMen:

See one of them, Fraudi dem.
So inspired is a role model to you? With his 419!

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by bsonenterprise: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
I dont think there is anything wrong if the MOD creates an Engineer Thread...where builders can post info of their profession, pictures of their projects, their professional qualification, etc. We are talking millions of nairas been handed to some annonymous guy behind a computer screen. There should be a verification process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
bsonenterprise:
I dont think there is anything wrong if the MOD creates an Engineer Thread...where builders can post info of their profession, pictures of their projects, their professional qualification, etc. We are talking millions of nairas been handed to some annonymous guy behind a computer screen. There should be a verification process.
Good Idea
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by ice4u999(m): 5:35am On Dec 09, 2016
lawyer:

Yes i did. I have so many threads about these issues and if you go through them you would see i never supported these things. I was helpless because most of the people he defrauded preferred to deal with the issue privately and he had a lot of supporters here castigating me when ever i try to point it out. I have banned him so many times but he keeps coming up with new monikers. How do i keep up apart from warning people. Besides these crimes where committed outside Nairaland and i had no jurisdiction to interfere but anyone who calls me or mails me about Brabus i would refer them to all the complains on Nairaland and ask them to take their own personal decision.

Q

I didn't neglect you. I have always been here but i have been much quieter at the background doing my job as a moderator. I choose not to contribute to topics these days because the responses are becoming more vindictive and comical. This is a serious section on Nairaland and i won't engage myself with trolls looking for a fight or those ready to derail a thread. My job is to ban, unban, recommend good posts for the frontpage, deal with the spambot and warn people privately not to violate the rules of Nairaland.

what I don't understand was how this dude defrauded so many people and got away this long. People just transfer money to him without taking time to know him or a least supervise his job prior to final payment?

Those living overseas need to be very careful not to allow the excitement of coming to invest back home over cloud thier reasoning.

I have personally been duped by a very close friend and I am still tracking that bastard but one thing I learnt from that is to never transfer money to friends account, pay people without first supervising every step of their job and never to engage people with big projects without first testing them on the little ones.

One thing we humans are good at is blaming others but never find nothing wrong in their actions.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Chekitaut: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2016
ice4u999:

what I don't understand was how this dude defrauded so many people and got away this long. People just transfer money to him without taking time to know him or a least supervise his job prior to final payment?

Those living overseas need to be very careful not to allow the excitement of coming to invest back home over cloud thier reasoning.

I have personally been duped by a very close friend and I am still tracking that bastard but one thing I learnt from that is to never transfer money to friends account, pay people without first supervising every step of their job and never to engage people with big projects without first testing them on the little ones.

One thing we humans are good at is blaming others but never find nothing wrong in their actions.
Well said but we should also understand Human Mind set, I do not know majority of my client(s), most are majorly in diaspora.

I have most time said it here House owner should buy their materials themselves, there should be supervising supervisor(Engineer or Builder), Security or selected people in or around the site of construction. By doing all this the word checkmate is already taking place. Pay in phases majorly milestone.

Be fully ready at it:
Foundation
Block setting to Level
Suspended Slab(Decking)
Block setting to level
Roofing or second suspended slab(Decking)
Window Fixing
Plastering
M&E fully
Tiling
Painting

I have deliver to a site where the Engineer on site told me to drop 100bags of cements and directing me to take the other(200) to his order site, I called the client, informed him that is the end of his contract with the client.

I am not paid before the delivery, am also protecting my money, same time i do not know who is acting as client on site, so i have to be careful, becos the client i do not know from Adam.

I supervise a Building(8units of 2Bdroom) Gbadexy did the Painting, Client used divided and rule alltru the Project. I was supplying materials, supervising the Engineer and making all payment.

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chekitaut:
Well said but we should also understand Human Mind set, I do not know majority of my client(s), most are majorly in diaspora.

I have most time said it here House owner should buy their materials themselves, there should be supervising supervisor(Engineer or Builder), Security or selected people in or around the site of construction. By doing all this the word checkmate is already taking place. Pay in phases majorly milestone.

Be fully ready at it:
Foundation
Block setting to Level
Suspended Slab(Decking)
Block setting to level
Window Fixing
Plastering
M&E fully
Tiling
Painting

I have deliver to a site where the Engineer on site told me to drop 100bags of cements and directing me to take the other(200) to his order site, I called the client, informed him that is the end of his contract with the client.

I am not paid before the delivery, am also protecting my money, same time i do not know who is acting as client on site, so i have to be careful, becos the client i do not know from Adam.

I supervise a Building(8units of 2Bdroom) Gbadexy did the Painting, Client used divided and rule alltru the Project. I was supplying materials, supervising the Engineer and making all payment.

Very good job you did sir.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by kopell: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chekitaut:

Be fully ready at it:
Foundation
Block setting to Level
Suspended Slab(Decking)
Block setting to level
Window Fixing
Plastering
M&E fully
Tiling
Painting

That is the name of the game, divide and rule. I did two project in 2years, I never spent 10 minutes on either site till now. 1 is 90 percent done, the other is @ 70 percent. Many of the workers never saw me or will ever know who I Was. Everything was done on phone and whattup that is power of technology for you. Make used of it for right purposes.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chekitaut:

Be fully ready at it:
Foundation
Block setting to Level
Suspended Slab(Decking)
Block setting to level
Window Fixing
Plastering
M&E fully
Tiling
Painting

Very nice narrative Chekiaut. We should all use our common sense.
Yes, Gbadexy also supplies my paint and make sure the paints are not wasted and used rightly.
Many contractors are giving others bad names here.

Hajji M.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
mufutau55:

Very nice narrative Chekiaut. We should all use our common sense.
Yes, Gbadexy also supplies my paint and make sure the paints are not wasted and used rightly.
Many contractors are giving others bad names here.

Hajji M.
It's a great pleasure any day sir.
May God continue to empower you to build more buildings.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
gbadexy:

I just wish we have many Suppliers or Contractors just like you.
And Chekitaut had also delivered to my site thru Aventures during my decking stage but I am not sure he knows it. Good and honest supplier, fully loaded.
Hajji M.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Emempaul(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
mufutau55:

I just wish we have many Suppliers or Contractors just like you.
And Chekitaut had also delivered to my site during my decking but I am not sure he knows it. Good and honest supplier, fully loaded.
Hajji M.
Thanks for the kind words sir. Your confidence in us motivates us to strive harder.
Thanks very much sir.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
gbadexy:

Big Amen to that sir. I need plenty houses o, becos I have many kids and nice to leave something for all of them...
But I am getting there. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by ice4u999(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Chekitaut:

Be fully ready at it:
Foundation
Block setting to Level
Suspended Slab(Decking)
Block setting to level
Window Fixing
Plastering
M&E fully
Tiling
Painting

You've earned my respect. You know this corruption runs deep. Good people like you should post more ads. So please post your contact here to enable people like us and others looking for honest people do business with you.

One way to protect others will be for those of us that know good people to testify of their good works. That way others patronize them.

So please drop your contact.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
mufutau55:

Big Amen to that sir. I need plenty houses o, becos I have many kids and nice to leave something for all of them...
But I am getting there. smiley

Hajji M.
Amen sir. You will surely get there sir.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Chekitaut: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
ice4u999:

You've earned my respect. You know this corruption runs deep. Good people like you should post more ads. So please post your contact here to enable people like us and others looking for honest people do business with you.

One way to protect others will be for those of us that know good people to testify of their good works. That way others patronize them.

So please drop your contact.
Like our Page: www.facebook.com/1stGranite
Tel: 08055545355, 08032887233
Mail: info.chekitaut@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered / HOME SOLAR POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM FOR 3 BED HOUSE OR FLAT / Two Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, No Fatality Recorded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.