Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Song You Sing This December When MMM Pays You Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Song You Sing This December When MMM Pays You Again (427 Views)

Sing This Song By Chinko Ekun And Get A Free Music Videoshoot / What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? / What Is The First Song You Would Listen To On This System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Song You Sing This December When MMM Pays You Again by Sphilip1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Everybody in town is singing the praise of MMM, but literally, have you heard any song dedicated to them?

Well, if all those people prophesying the crash of MMM this December are put to shame, beneficiary of MMM scheme will sing for joy...

Solo

What my mother cannot do,

what my father cannot do,

MMM has done it again and again.

MMM..

What Buhari cannot do,

what Aisha cannot do,

Chorus:

What my brother cannot do,

what my sister cannot do,

MMM...

(1) (Reply)

They Are / Video: Pepenazi – High Go / New Music Alert By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.