Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) (18113 Views)

Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet / Obama's Old School Pictures Surface Online. U Like The Swagg? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by whiteroses(f): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2007
hi, I'm about to vist unilag and i heared only native wears is now allowed because their oga is fed up of them girls dress code, so i thought if i go and dress revealing will some group of OPC or MOP soldier aresst me that's why i asking that are they serious about the rules, thanks.
"For your information Miss Lepa & Mrs Orobo of UI of Lagos, the following dress are on the banned list; Spaghetti tops, wicked straps, mono straps, mini skirt, micro skirt, tubes, hipsters, show me your belle, show me your muscles. So please take note o."

1 Like

Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by whiteroses(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2007
those are the photo's retrieved off the warning site

Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by i4serious: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2007
are u sure say these ones go read for school?These ones go look for aritos ni ooooooooo.Boys are u sure u can concentrate in that kinda condition.
No wonder we have few(very few) half baked graduates
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by 9ja4eva: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
LOL

Abi oh
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Mustay(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2007
They'll concentrate 4 sure!
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by 9ja4eva: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2007
I tink its better jare.People shld dress decent to school.No be market na educational ground. grin
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by bunmii(f): 4:46am On Apr 25, 2007
Some of the clothes are too indecent "God catch them " lol
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by 9ja4eva: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2007
Yu right.Decency shld be restored jare. grin grin grin
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by IBBFan(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2007
when was this ban placed? and is the new dress code strictly during class hours? i was in LAG last month and the 3rd pic whiteroses posted reminded me of the girl i met that day. same white armless top, same blue mini skirt. all the chics were just trooping in from their ariztos weekend, while we (my friend and i) went to take away for sunday night. talk about "educated ashewos". undecided
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by 9ja4eva: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2007
Dts d thing.Who wld make sure dey abide by the rules
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by busygirl(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
[/quote][quote author=IBB Fan link=topic=34966.msg1070914#msg1070914 date=1177616528]
all the chics were just trooping in from their ariztos weekend, while we (my friend and i) went to take away for sunday night. talk about "educated ashewos". undecided
So you patronize them. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by kellorah: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
LMFAO 'native attire'? cheesy
i hope they can afford to buy yards and yards of material undecided
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by omoge(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
Kellorah  grin
true that. yard of material is expensive sha, i think those stuffs they wear are cheap as they can find it at oshodi bend down, i'm sure some are okrika mini and armless. those ladies took it to the extreme, imagine using that to school/class abroad  grin

i saw same during my time at UI, well well well, aristos grin
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by kellorah: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
here, people wouldn't dress like that sha
but then again, making dem wear trads wont solve anything cos they're gonna make the dress however they want it, open back, open front, long 'shabba' splits, name it

so, wot's gonna happen to those who don't like wearing trads? esp; having to wear in 5 times a week, plus sunday, 6 times a week shocked

i wouldn't survive cry
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Iman3(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
This is madness! The medicine is worse than the disease.The idea of insisting that University students should only wear a certain type of clothing smacks of dictatorship

The biggest problem in Nigeria is not "indecent dressing" but the abuse of power.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by kellorah: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2007
exactly!! ^^

so the student union REPS, have they got any say in this?
or are they too in support of this 'rule'? shocked
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by sisistingy: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
This na real punishment ohhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin especially does people that doesn't like wearing traditional clothes grin grin

And i thought this is university, why the hell are they dictating what people can wear or not.

I think this is absolute nonsense and rubbish. rolling eyes and hissing
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by kellorah: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
same here!!

they're not treated like the adults they are.
they should be free to dress however they please, in whatever they feel comfortable wearing.
besides, it's every one in the uni that dresses like that!
when guys work around 'shirtless' no one give a hoot tongue
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
i hate liers and lies.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by kellorah: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2007
S_eun:

i hate liers and lies.
k----?? and who might they be
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
whiteroses @ cohorts.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by 9ja4eva: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
LOL

Abi oh
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by 9ja4eva: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
The rumor is true pls its been into law
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by blackboy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2007
Lets not make it look like it's true. The dresses worn by d babes are not as the pics make em to be. I go to Unilag almost everyday and nothin 4 ril compared to wut u see on d streets. Plss lets not over exagerate things. Those pics could have been taken anywhere and i doubt strongly r unilag female students. I beggyyy!!
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by janami(f): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
i go to lag smtimes and i am yet to see a girl dress as bad as that . wot i hrd is they probably dress dt way at nite to go clubbing, partying, wateva.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by temmysexy(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2007
haba, its not so bad kiss shocked. i graduated from Unilag and the ban is only on wot u wear for lectures and definately not natives shocked grin.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by tosinadeda: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
haba na unilag i dey o, dem never dey wear all this kain dress yet o
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by donmayor(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2008
The fact that you did not pass JAMB/their Post-UME test does not give you the right to spread needless rumor about the school.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by playmate(f): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
@donmayor
your post got me lol

@poster
dnt b unreasonable,this is a big lie,wich unilag did u hear of.i visit unilag weneva am around nd av never seen such dressin.b t w aint dos white chics up der?
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2008
1. unilag girls dont wear those to class. even if they are not ashamed, they fear being asked for sex by lecturers, or worse attacked by mariere boys. if they do, it'll be at nite to all those stupid awards that only diploma students attend - ON(derstandably boring), GRIND(ing machine), et c.

2. those pics are 'fow fow fow FOWL!!' . They are so not taken in unilag. haba! u will neva see such a large collection of yellow legs in any unilag pic. poster must have taken them in UK. ok, if they are really on the warning site, give us the link, grin
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2008
besides, who talk say the girls no fit naked even inside native? ah, go and see the designs your nigerian fashion designers are doing with ankara, or better still, open any city people or encomium mag to see the latest in ankara nudity.

as for affordability, no worry. unilag girls go buy ankara. 400 naira material dey market.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Lady2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
good Lord.
people wear that to school?

WOW!!!!

Ok I don't appreciate such dressing because it leads to unwarranted actions like rape.

But the administration cannot force people to wear trads.

It's okay to have a dress code, but not be forced to wear trads.

e.g. I am a business student and at my business school we're required to dress appropriately because we have CEOs and recruiters visiting our school.
What the administrators and professors do is pull students from class or from the lab or those just walking around and give them a chance to sit with the visitors. Ofcourse all students want to be pulled for this opportunity so they dress appropriately.

An incentive should be given if they are to have dress codes, But seriously a dictatorship isn't the way to go. The students will rebel the more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exfoliating/peeling / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.