Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash (65111 Views)

Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
From here: https://www.nairaland.com/3492706/photos-brazilian-football-teams-plane

The coffins of some of the Brazilian Chapecoense football team players killed in a plane crash in the Colombian mountains, are seen at the San Vicente Mortuary in Medellin today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3989306/Tears-teammates-Players-didn-t-board-doomed-Colombia-crash-plane-weep-alongside-family-fans-emotional-tribute-night-club-play-biggest-match.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
United for one last time, these are the coffins containing the remains of Brazilian footballers killed in the devastating Colombia air crash.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
The bodies of Chapecoense players killed when the plane smashed into a mountain have been identified and are being embalmed and prepared for transport by military aircraft back to their homeland.

The caskets are due to arrive in the club's home city of Chapeco as soon as midday on Friday and be taken directly to the club's stadium for a collective wake that Brazilian President Michel Temer is expected to attend.

Heartbreaking pictures show the coffins laid out in the Colombian city's SanVicente Mortuary with chairs dressed in white left out for grieving friends and relatives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
The tributes took place as crash investigators aided by dramatic cockpit recordings were studying why the British-built jet apparently ran out of fuel before slamming into a muddy mountainside just a few miles from Medellin's international airport.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
May God accept their souls.

7 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Instead of sitting excitedly in front of televisions to watch the action in Colombia, the people of Chapeco, a provincial city of about 200,000, trooped into their stadium to mourn and join in ecumenical prayer.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by nerodenero: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Living every second as if it's the last.

RIP to all of them cry

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Ikpewe: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rest in peace to y'all, i am really in tears.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:
May God accept their souls.

Amen.....

Players were seen laughing and joking on board as they prepared for take off.

Most of the travelling party was wiped out in the crash.

Chilling video shows aircrew and footballers in an interview on board the flight before take-off with one striker Everton dos Santos Goncalves saying of a crew member: 'He is in charge, so everything is fine!'

9 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Gofwane(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Awww... So, so tragic. Rest in perfect peace......

...So i spent my day complaining, angry and devastated. Opened nairaland and saw this thread.
One needs to always thank God regardless of the circumstances around. You being alive means you still have the opportunity to fulfill your dreams.

247 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Drdonzeez(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerodenero:
Living every second as if it's last.
RIP to all of them cry
cc:Lalasticlala,seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Jayson1: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
I couldn't hold back the tears when i saw the video of them jubilating in the dressing room for reaching the finals.

Always remember your creator while you still have breathe.

Sleep in Heavenly peace.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by lazeal: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Nigerian government can NEVER do this for her own. Blood bastards! angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by blueprint77(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
this is heart breaking

3 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by LordCenturion(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
A moment of silence for the Brazil team Chapecoense's
players that all died in a plane crash two days ago ..

Keepers
Danilo
31 years old

Marcelo Boeck
32 years old

Luiz Felipe
20 years old

Defenders
Gimenez
21 years old

Rafael Lima
30 years old

Dener
25 years old

Marcelo
25 years old

Thiego
30 years old

Moises
25 years old

Cláudio Winck
22 years old

Demerson
30 years old

Filipe Machado
32 years old

Caramelo
22 years old

Scalon
21 years old

Midfielders
Josimar
30 years old

Gil
29 years old

Hyoran
23 years old

Andrei
21 years old

Neném
34 years old

Lucas Mineiro
20 years old

Sergio Manoel
27 years old

Arthur Maia
24 years old

Matheus Biteco
21 years old

Cléber Santana
35 years old

Tiago
22 years old

Lima
17 years old

Attackers
Lourency
20 years old

Bruno Rangel
34 years old

Ananias
27 years old

Lucas Gomes
26 years old

Kempes
34 years old

Canela
22 years old

A. Martinuccio
28 years old

Perotti
19 years old

Coach
Caio Junior
51 years old

Rest in peace

The rescued goalkeeper Danilo died after succumbing to huge internal blood loss & organs damaging.He was admitted to hospital with two broken legs,arms,3 broken ribs,Damaged kidney & so on...
He murmured in deathbed "Jesus look after my family & take my breathe fast. Already some of mine friends are waiting for me in heaven ..they need a goalkeeper there

Chapecoense were dubbed the Brazilian Leicester:
2009: Serie D
2012: Serie C
2013: Serie B
2014: Serie A
2016: Copa Sudamericana Final(Just like Europa League)

Chapecoense acting president Ivan Tozzo said they want to play the remaining #Brasileirão game vs Atlético MG, fielding mainly youth players.
However,PSG have informed FIFA that they will donate €40 million to Chapecoense.
Brazilian clubs announced that they will loan players without fees to Chapecoense for the 2017 season and requested they be exempt from relegation for 3 years.
Atlético Nacional, the team Chapecoense were about to face for the final of Sudamericana, has requested to cancel the match and award the trophy to Chapecoense.

#Sports_Filla

RIP guys..

Say Rip to them by clicking Likes

776 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brazil's Foreign Minister Jose Serra (left) thanks the people of Colombia during an event commemorating the victims of a plane crash in Medellin.

10 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Explorers(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
A little fan broke down into tears.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Such us life wallahi. Death, respect no age

9 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by ken19: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rest in peace...
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by ajokebelle(f): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is so sad.
lmagine them happily smiling in the group photo before boarding the plane, not knowing the next group photo will be in their coffins.
This brought tears to my eyes.
May God console and take care of their families.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by DEIFIED(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP to them all. I reject sudden death in our lives.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by yorhmienerd(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
embarassed embarassed

They were once jubilating, now they are no more... Remember thy creator in the days of thy youth... no one knows the minute, hour or day of his death, where will you spend eternity?

Think about this embarassed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by SPDAZZY(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
So so sad embarassed

One of them is even 17, I wish the plane covered the few miles to the airport. This is so sad. God help us!

Soo sad. @Their goalkeeper, God will surely keep your family.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by SPDAZZY(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
So so sad embarassed

One of them is even 17, I wish the plane covered the few miles to the airport. This is so sad. God help us!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by flistyl(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016

see me sobbing for guys I don't even know. What that keeper danilo said really encouraged me ' jesus look after my family & take my breathe fast. Already some of mine friends are waiting for me in heaven...they need a goalkeeper there' RIP

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Cutezt(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
That Is Life, Never Felt So Heavy, This Life Is Really Nothing, You Have It Now, And The Next Minuite, You Are History, I Could'nt Hold Back A Tear Drop As I Watched Them Jubilating After Qualifying For The Finals, Even Saw A Group Pic Taken Inside The Plane, Little Did They Know, Some Hours Later, They Will All Be History, A Cruel Way To Die Indeed, Cant Imagine What It Is Like In Their Homes Right Now. Remembered When I Was A Kid, I Originally Wanted To Become A Pilot, But After The Dana Crash, I Changed My Mind, Lol, The Bottom Line Is, We Will All Carry The Tag "Late" Before Our Names Someday. Rip To These Heros, Forever In Our Hearts.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Dexema(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Forza chapeonese, rip fellas.

5 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Debaddest(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gosh! Am crying
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by CharlieMaria(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by tayo200(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
rip to d dead
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
We live to die

1 Like

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by adextetoo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Let thy kingdom come!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts / Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.