Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash (65078 Views)

Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's very difficult not to shed a tear, this got me thinking about life seriously. This Christmas, I must do a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends. We complain about the economy and everything not remembering how God has kept us breathing. Lord forgive us for being ungrateful.

4 Likes

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by adonis89(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dis guys dem death pain me o even wen I don't know dem . Almighty YAHWEH accept their soul
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by modaink333: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
,,,Football stars of the Heaven,,#Chapecoense
"Enternal rest grant upon them oh Lord
and let your perpetual light shine upon them..
May their souls rest in peace..Amen"....call for sobber reflection
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by saintalive(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rip, GOD please guard and protect their families
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by adonis89(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
LordCenturion:
A moment of silence for the Brazil team Chapecoense's
players that all died in a plane crash two days ago ..

Keepers
Danilo
31 years old

Marcelo Boeck
32 years old

Nivaldo
42 years old

Follmann
24 years old

Luiz Felipe
20 years old

Defenders
Gimenez
21 years old

Rafael Lima
30 years old

Neto
31 years old

Dener
25 years old

Marcelo
25 years old

Thiego
30 years old

Moises
25 years old

Cláudio Winck
22 years old

Demerson
30 years old

Filipe Machado
32 years old

Caramelo
22 years old

Alan Ruschel
27 years old

Scalon
21 years old

Midfielders
Josimar
30 years old

Gil
29 years old

Hyoran
23 years old

Andrei
21 years old

Neném
34 years old

Lucas Mineiro
20 years old

Sergio Manoel
27 years old

Arthur Maia
24 years old

Matheus Biteco
21 years old

Cléber Santana
35 years old

Tiago
22 years old

Lima
17 years old

Attackers
Lourency
20 years old

Bruno Rangel
34 years old

Ananias
27 years old

Lucas Gomes
26 years old

Kempes
34 years old

Canela
22 years old

A. Martinuccio
28 years old

Perotti
19 years oldold

Rest in peace

The rescued goalkeeper Danilo died after succumbing to huge internal blood loss & organs damaging.He was admitted to hospital with two broken legs,arms,3 broken ribs,Damaged kidney & so on...
He murmured in deathbed "Jesus look after my family & take my breathe fast. Already some of mine friends are waiting for me in heaven ..they need a goalkeeper there

Chapecoense were dubbed the Brazilian Leicester:
2009: Serie D
2012: Serie C
2013: Serie B
2014: Serie A
2016: Copa Sudamericana Final

Chapecoense acting president Ivan Tozzo said they want to play the remaining #Brasileirão game vs Atlético MG, fielding mainly youth players.
However,PSG have informed FIFA that they will donate €40 million to Chapecoense.
Brazilian clubs announced that they will loan players without fees to Chapecoense for the 2017 season and requested they be exempt from relegation for 3 years.
Atlético Nacional, the team Chapecoense were about to face for the final of Sudamericana, has requested to cancel the match and award the trophy to Chapecoense.

#Sports_Filla

RIP guys..

Say Rip to them by clicking Likes

Ccc Lalasticlala , Seun

nivaldo was left out of d squad. He wasn't part of those DAT died. Out of pains he announced his retirement today. Neto and ruschel survived too and they've undergone spinal operation
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Eddy2cute(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
LordCenturion:

Keepers
Danilo
31 years old

Marcelo Boeck
32 years old

Nivaldo
42 years old

Follmann
24 years old

Luiz Felipe
20 years old

Defenders
Gimenez
21 years old

Rafael Lima
30 years old

Neto
31 years old

Dener
25 years old

Marcelo
25 years old

Thiego
30 years old

Moises
25 years old

Cláudio Winck
22 years old

Demerson
30 years old

Filipe Machado
32 years old

Caramelo
22 years old

Alan Ruschel
27 years old

Scalon
21 years old

Midfielders
Josimar
30 years old

Gil
29 years old

Hyoran
23 years old

Andrei
21 years old

Neném
34 years old

Lucas Mineiro
20 years old

Sergio Manoel
27 years old

Arthur Maia
24 years old

Matheus Biteco
21 years old

Cléber Santana
35 years old

Tiago
22 years old

Lima
17 years old

Attackers
Lourency
20 years old

Bruno Rangel
34 years old

Ananias
27 years old

Lucas Gomes
26 years old

Kempes
34 years old

Canela
22 years old

A. Martinuccio
28 years old

Perotti
19 years oldold

Rest in peace

The rescued goalkeeper Danilo died after succumbing to huge internal blood loss & organs damaging.He was admitted to hospital with two broken legs,arms,3 broken ribs,Damaged kidney & so on...
He murmured in deathbed "Jesus look after my family & take my breathe fast. Already some of mine friends are waiting for me in heaven ..they need a goalkeeper there

Chapecoense acting president Ivan Tozzo said they want to play the remaining #Brasileirão game vs Atlético MG, fielding mainly youth players.
However,PSG have informed FIFA that they will donate €40 million to Chapecoense.
Brazilian clubs announced that they will loan players without fees to Chapecoense for the 2017 season and requested they be exempt from relegation for 3 years.
Atlético Nacional, the team Chapecoense were about to face for the final of Sudamericana, has requested to cancel the match and award the trophy to Chapecoense.

#Sports_Filla

RIP guys..

Ccc Lalasticlala , Seun

O God i have bee trying to hold back tears since opening this tread but ur detailed analyses of the players and present happenings just bust the tears out of my eyes. oh God . rip to them all. #this pains

1 Like

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Funjosh(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2016
R. I. P. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by iykekelvins(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2016
This is the saddest thing that ever happened last month.

R.I.p great men.

Much respect to the keeper for his last words..

1 Like

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2016
I actually shed tears... Which I think it's strange ... Rest in peace fellas
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by cybriz82(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2016
The club’s coach, Caio Junior, was one of the victims but his son, Matheus Saroli, escaped after being refused permission to board the plane because he forgot his passport.
every diaapoinment is really a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by cybriz82(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2016
hospital. The club’s coach, Caio Junior, was one of the victims but his son, Matheus Saroli, escaped after being refused permission to board the plane because he forgot his passport.
every disapoinment is really a blessing....
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by paulibling(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2016
This is the power of DNA fingerprinting. Nigeria you see your life. Invest in science and technology mba I no gree. Na to carry DNA samples dey go abroad for analysis na im my country sabi. See how they identified them neat.

1 Like

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by nonjebose(m): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2016
The hopes of many families dashed. The last recorded words of the pilot was that all the electrical instruments were down, the fuel was finished and he could not see the runway
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by arleck(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2016
undecided embarassed "i so much hate football tragedy, it hurts alot.. #crying #SOS #RIP
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by tbliss22(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Rest in peace, champions!!!

So so sad....... cry
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by dopegabby(f): 2:12am On Dec 02, 2016
really sad.... tears
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Thoughts and Prayers for their family ...RIP
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 02, 2016
it is well
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 02, 2016
LordCenturion:

Keepers
Danilo
31 years old

Marcelo Boeck
32 years old

Nivaldo
42 years old

Follmann
24 years old

Luiz Felipe
20 years old

Defenders
Gimenez
21 years old

Rafael Lima
30 years old

Neto
31 years old

Dener
25 years old

Marcelo
25 years old

Thiego
30 years old

Moises
25 years old

Cláudio Winck
22 years old

Demerson
30 years old

Filipe Machado
32 years old

Caramelo
22 years old

Alan Ruschel
27 years old

Scalon
21 years old

Midfielders
Josimar
30 years old

Gil
29 years old

Hyoran
23 years old

Andrei
21 years old

Neném
34 years old

Lucas Mineiro
20 years old

Sergio Manoel
27 years old

Arthur Maia
24 years old

Matheus Biteco
21 years old

Cléber Santana
35 years old

Tiago
22 years old

Lima
17 years old

Attackers
Lourency
20 years old

Bruno Rangel
34 years old

Ananias
27 years old

Lucas Gomes
26 years old

Kempes
34 years old

Canela
22 years old

A. Martinuccio
28 years old

Perotti
19 years oldold

Rest in peace

#Sports_Filla

RIP guys..

Ccc Lalasticlala , Seun

FYI.....NIVALDO didn't die on the crash. He had an injury and wasn't opportuned to board the ill-fated flight
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Billygee2u: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Gofwane:
Awww... So, so tragic. Rest in perfect peace......

...So i spent my day complaining, angry and devastated. Opened nairaland and saw this thread.
One needs to always thank God regardless of the circumstances around. You being alive means you still have the opportunity to fulfill your dreams.
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by onatisi(m): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Plane ran out of fuel mid air
That airline should be closed down.
Dana airline is even better than them.

1 Like

Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by henryhemon(m): 4:44am On Dec 02, 2016
davtosh:

Thanks in my words I didn't say I'm perfect, I said let's try to live right. We are all trying.

So I'm not perfect, so I may have gone to the extreme and I feel bad for that. But for him to have told me to shut up that I'm saying nonsense when I have not insulted him was so bad and annoying.

Sorry to av said that sha and thanks.

Now ask yourself would anyone believe you when you preach about Jesus with such words you uttered just cuz he said you should shut up? How many times have you wronged another person or God and they didn't even wish you dead? Just cuz he disagreed with you and you wished him dead.......I wonder the God you serve no christain will wish one dead for disagreeing on the internet.
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by cashful(m): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2016
So painful.. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by onatisi(m): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2016
azimibraun:
their death shook the world......yet the ship shall forever sail. life has gone on. Every human alive was hit by this avoidable crash.
Thank you. The earlier ppl start taking responsibility for their actions the better . Why should a plane take off without enough fuel in it for the journey? That is complete madness. Whatever happens today is also a lesson for the future so that others don't make the same mistak
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by twentysixteen(f): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2016
A huge loss indeed, God rest their souls.
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by eddyslim(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2016
R.I.P Champions....
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by aishmuhd(f): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2016
May your Souls all rest in peace and God Almighty forgives all your shortcomings and may He be with you Champs in paradise, Ameen.
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by aishmuhd(f): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2016
saintalive:
Rip, GOD please guard and protect their families

Ameen.. .
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by Mintayo(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Plane ran out of fuel mid air? shocked
Something is not just right! RIP to them.
Re: Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash by bareal(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2016
SPDAZZY:
So so sad embarassed

One of them is even 17, I wish the plane covered the few miles to the airport. This is so sad. God help us!

Soo sad. Their goalkeeper, God will surely keep your family.

Oh God! The words of the goalkeeper brought me to my knees and tears to my eyes.
Lord Jesus, give me a new heart and spirit to live a life that pleases you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts / Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia / Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.