Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) (58004 Views)

This Pastor Uses Pig Head Meat And Wine For Communion Service / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
But that looks like the root of a tree shocked It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by eleko1: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2016
sad
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by sassiemyk: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Just tell why Yoruba people love Just so much. Gosh. #Disainttribalism
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by HQuadreal: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Nothing You No Go See For Nigeria.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2016
steppin:
Wild wild West.
Dem get juju for everything...If you wan make your enemy no shît again, you can make it happen. grin

That's why it is good not only to be a Christian but also prayerful and spiritual.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by zabadii(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Agonies and fetish

Tufiakwa
she is from the eastern Part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Vicjustice: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Now, that shop is a forbidden zone for Muslims!

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by omoneyoj(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Punstar post=51595833]If I believe this, then I might as well believe nothing decays[/quote
Haven't you heard of a dead body dug out of the grave, looking fresh after many years of burial, or no b Africa we dey.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Darkseid:
And they just knew the exact spot to dig. Let the lies quantinue.

In PEJ's voice. Lol
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by fkdmods: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2016
nely:
we are Africans

And backwards as well.

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by omoneyoj(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Can't you read from the text that the spot was somehow different from others undecided
Darkseid:
And they just knew the exact spot to dig. Let the lies quantinue.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by shhoolla(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Punstar:
If I believe this, then I might as well believe nothing decays

THE CHOSEN CHURCH; you are right the church marketing strategy don't believe it just buried pig head to market the church LIERS

2 Likes

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Chrismario:
Wats d essence??
They trying to grow it so they can harvest more pig heads
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
they keep inventing stories to maintain a religious delusion because we have started dumping religion at a record rate cool

I'm happy Nigerians are too smart to fall for these trick and would see through these pathetic attempts
LMao. The story id even ridiculous just to elicit fear. grin

First question a rational mind will ask is how come that place isn't smelling .There's no how you will bury a pig head OR any stuff like that and not smell stinking. They have been using the shop and it didn't smell

Second question is how did the pastor know it was that particular spot that it was buried? grin

I sense planned work grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Just like my primary school teacher, a member of one of these white garment church that was caught burying a black pot in the front of her shop. Despite that the business crumbled.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2016
grin
shhoolla:

THE CHOSEN CHURCH; you are right the church marketing strategy don't believe it just buried pig head to market the church LIERS
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2016
handiwork of a fraud pastor

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2016
HQuadreal:
Nothing You No Go See For Nigeria.
Abi ooo.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2016
No be fresh yam be that
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by legaxi(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2016
grin how do dey know the exact place to dig undecided ,just asking though.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
They trying to grow it so they can harvest more pig heads

I see grin
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Chrismario:

I see grin
grin
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
RabidCuriosity:
more
What is the salt for? do they want to spice and eat the meat?
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Crazy
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Adonbilivit .....That head would have been putrefied by now!
Ah ah! What apeen!
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by JewelBukky(f): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm ogun abenu gongo!
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Afonjas and fetish
Tufiakwa
Yhu and dizz tribalist mentality of yhurz!!! Wise Up man. Tribalistic fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2016
black magic...African insurance.....aye ooooo

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
steppin:
Wild wild West.
Dem get juju for everything...If you wan make your enemy no shît again, you can make it happen. grin

Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.