Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue (772 Views)

Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gud evening peepz. I must say that I hate being on my period. As in, I feel irritated easily, I get pissed off easily, I get excited for just no reason, I sob for just no reason. I'm freaking tired of all these. I don't feel like myself at this time
. I get tired after little task. My back aches like mad. I always feel full. I don't eat well.

Are there ways I can stop these occurrences
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Collenshy2020(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
do you intend getting rid of it totally?
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Collenshy2020:
do you intend getting rid of it totally?

Just for the main time sir. Atleast till I'm gonna need it again grin

I wonder what pregnancy is gonna be like for me undecided
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by dingbang(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Every single day I thnk the Lord for not making me a woman

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Right now, I'm in d church, trying to sleep before vigil starts. Slip has decided to abandon me to my fate tonite embarassed

I feel like unclothing myself, I'm feeling so uncomfortable

I've tried googling an answer to my question buh I haven't found a reasonable answer
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Relax Ma'am.... What you mentioned in your first post are mostly signs that accompany your menstrual periods. It's kinda natural really... So please just relax okay.

The phase will pass.

Meanwhile, are you also experiencing menstrual cramps?? (What I mean is Mentrual pains in your inner thighs and vaginal area apart from the backpain).

donnybee:
Right now, I'm in d church, trying to sleep before vigil starts. Slip has decided to abandon me to my fate tonite embarassed

I feel like unclothing myself, I'm feeling so uncomfortable

I've tried googling an answer to my question buh I haven't found a reasonable answer
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Relax Ma'am.... What you mentioned in your first post are mostly signs that accompany your menstrual periods. It's kinda natural really... So please just relax okay.

The phase will pass.

Meanwhile, are you also experiencing menstrual cramps?? (What I mean is Mentrual pains in your inner thighs and vaginal area apart from the backpain).

Yea
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yea? Okay then, I think you should take a good NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as Ibuprofen... Examples, Flagyl or advil.

You could take acetaminophen drugs like Tylenol if NSAIDs dont work for you.

Please, ensure you get these from reputable/good pharmacies around you okay.

Also, you could use a few home remedies to help cope with the cramps:

-apply a heating pad (or towel soaked in hot water) to your abdominal and pelvic areas to help improve blood flow in those areas and help minimise the pelvic pain

-You could also take a warm/hot bath throughout the duration of your periods or as you feel the mentrual cramps.

-When lying down, try to place a pillow under your knees to kinda keep your legs a littel elevated. It could help also.

-Also, when you lie sideways (on your side), try to bring your knees up towards your chest and stay in that position for a couple of minutes or a few moments. It could help in the relief of your back pressure.

-Furthermore, try to get regular exercise. This will help improve blood flow and produce pain-fighting endorphins (feel-good chemicals), and may actually reduce pain.

-Finally, be mindful of the kinda sanitary pads you use if you also feel pains/cramps in your vaginal area. You are a lady, you know what kinda pads should work for you.

All is well Ma'am... I hope my little advice helps.

Remember, the signs mentioned in your first post are simply natural and will subsize with time. So please, try to relax okay.

Have a great day... smiley

donnybee:

Yea
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Yea? Okay then, I think you should take a good NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as Ibuprofen... Examples, Flagyl or advil.

You could take acetaminophen drugs like Tylenol if NSAIDs dont work for you.

Please, ensure you get these from reputable/good pharmacies around you okay.

Also, you could use a few home remedies to help cope with the cramps:

-apply a heating pad (or towel soaked in hot water) to your abdominal and pelvic areas to help improve blood flow in those areas and help minimise the pelvic pain

-You could also take a warm/hot bath throughout the duration of your periods or as you feel the mentrual cramps.

-When lying down, try to place a pillow under your knees to kinda keep your legs a littel elevated. It could help also.

-Also, when you lie sideways (on your side), try to bring your knees up towards your chest and stay in that position for a couple of minutes or a few moments. It could help in the relief of your back pressure.

-Furthermore, try to get regular exercise. This will help improve blood flow and produce pain-fighting endorphins (feel-good chemicals), and may actually reduce pain.

-Finally, be mindful of the kinda sanitary pads you use if you also feel pains/cramps in your vaginal area. You are a lady, you know what kinda pads should work for you.

All is well Ma'am... I hope my little advice helps.

Remember, the signs mentioned in your first post are simply natural and will subsize with time. So please, try to relax okay.

Have a great day... smiley

Thank you very much sir
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Midasnaturals: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
It's called premenstrual syndrome (PMS), it happens to the best of us. Take evening primrose oil, it helps.
Re: Doctors In The House, Cm To My Rescue by Tolzeal(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Well... You could come talking to me smiley
I could ease the pain with good talk if that would help wink

(1) (Reply)

Memory Issues? Check In Here For Solutions / See What JOHESU Are Circulating In Their Whatsapp Groups / Banish Poor Erection And Last Longer Than 30 Minutes When Having Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.