Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lagos Traffic: Regimented Resumption/closing Hours - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos Traffic: Regimented Resumption/closing Hours (739 Views)

The Chemical That Changed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic: Regimented Resumption/closing Hours by larimo(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2009
Lagos traffic is primarily caused by the rush of everyone to be available before 8am. I have left my home in Surulere by 8.15am and got to my office in less than an hour because the rush hour was over.

I would like to suggest that the government of Lagos look into the possibility of regimenting the resumption/closing time of all establishments and schools in Lagos. By this I mean that a certain group of workers should resume by 7am and another group by 8am and yet another by 9am. Closing hours can be set for 4pm, 5pm and 6pm. This would lessen significant the 8am/5pm rush.

I am of the opinion that this would help a lot.

Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think? Is this feasible or not?

Actually dont know which group this topic should fall under.
Re: Lagos Traffic: Regimented Resumption/closing Hours by ow11(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2009
Good Idea! I think this should be in the politics or travel section
Re: Lagos Traffic: Regimented Resumption/closing Hours by larimo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
ok. thanx! will move it there

(1) (Reply)

Souviners For Your Loved Ones / What Does Your Name Mean? / Just Give A Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.