Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive (1043 Views)

90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
1. Making silly faces when taking pictures/Pouting

2. Curving their legs when taking pictures, Like this ( )

3. Nike eyebrows

Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mehn that curving leg always sweep me off my feet.
But nobe evry gal d thin dey fit shaa.
And some no sabi take that posture.
But if u see a sexg gal wey sabi am well well eeh.
U fit use ur mind undres her for d pic sef grin
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by numericalguy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pouting when taking pictures.

I always believe any girl that does that is probably mentally unstable because it makes them fvccking ugly.
The worst case is an already ugly girl that pouts, it makes her look like a pig and if you look long you might puke.
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by OhMyG0d: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2016
POUTING.
I've discovered where they got that 'trend' from.
This is "who" they are copying:

Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Bet you can't get past the 3 op mentioned grin
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
POUTING. I've discovered where they got that 'trend' from. This is "who" they are copying:
Kill Me gringrin
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by RENOWNED2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stupid Ass Weaves And Wigs..Natural Hair Is Sexy Af..I Mean Natural, No Relaxers Or Perm Or Whatnot
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by RENOWNED2(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Mehn that curving leg always sweep me off my feet.
But nobe evry gal d thin dey fit shaa.
And some no sabi take that posture.
But if u see a sexg gal wey sabi am well well eeh.
U fit use ur mind undres her for d pic sef grin
Are U Okay?
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by KAPOVee: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
1:PINK LIPS 2:SHOWING PANTY-LINES 3:SHAKING HER ASS SO BADTLY
Re: Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! / Age In A Relationship / How To Deal On Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.