Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG (9915 Views)

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Sibrah:
They are busy celebrating projects blindly instead of IGR increase. That guy needs to learn from kebbi, ebonyi, cross river, akwa ibom and other states increasing their IGR.

It is no news Oshun state will cripple when Abuja allocation ceases to flow in. They had better learn from Ebonyi that is delving into Agriculture, limestone crushing and now has Biomass plants, transforming excess rice huks into energy for power supply. The joke is on them. Debt-burdened Oshun state!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by chloedogie(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2016
The simple thing is this. If a senator of the federal republic says Osun was given a certain amount by..........., and the state govt is denying receiving the said amount, then let the federal govt come out to clear the saga. In a sane society, this should be addressed today. But since we are in Nigeria, it won't be properly addressed and we will just be here exchanging words, fighting each other blindly and never know the truth. God help us all in this country.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
JingoOAU:
The more they vilify him, the more he's loved by the people of Osun State

At the moment, PDP is technically dead in Osun State. Even if a deaf and dumb is used by APC to contest as a governor, he will beat the PDP hands down

I was one of those who always curse and abuse aregbesola, but he's quite better than many governors in Nigeria in terms of salary payment.

He's paying half salary..tell me, when last did they collect salary in Kogi, bayelsa, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Abia, Ebonyi, Delta states??

Comparatively, in terms of allocation to the state, and the population of the civil service in all the states in Nigeria, aregbesola is better than most governors in Nigeria

Those rats wouldn't focus on their states and governors, the mention of aregbesola gives them erection

Nonsense

This your post could precipitate unprecedented annoyance. I pray the spell that has been cast on you gets removed soon. What has partisan comment got to do with the fact that a governor is prodigal, deceitful and cruel? It is no news that the governor plunged Osun State into recession long more that a year before it became a national issue. Even with the half salary that he started paying since July 2015 some months are still being owed. Check out the current inflation rate and see how drastic the purchasing power of civil servants in that State has been reduced. I doubt if the holders of the office of the governor of Osun for the next six(6) tenures, of four(4) years each, will be able to offset the debts that has been incurred by Aregbe even for the generation yet unborn! Most of the acclaimed projects are just to veil high scale looting. I feel it is high time we Nigerians started condemning bad governance @ the sight of any. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by sparog(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2016
JingoOAU:

At the moment, PDP is technically dead in Osun State. Even if a deaf and dumb is used by APC to contest as a governor, he will beat the PDP hands down

I was one of those who always curse and abuse aregbesola, but he's quite better than many governors in Nigeria in terms of salary payment.

He's paying half salary..tell me, when last did they collect salary in Kogi, bayelsa, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Abia, Ebonyi, Delta states??

Comparatively, in terms of allocation to the state, and the population of the civil service in all the states in Nigeria, aregbesola is better than most governors in Nigeria

Those rats wouldn't focus on their states and governors, the mention of aregbesola gives them erection

Nonsense
Yeye dey smell,zombie its better you get u facts straight bfor opening your mouth to talk,some of those states you mentioned have been collecting full salaries.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
kolnel:
How much did aregbesola receive ?
There's no smoke without fire

I know Dino is such a stupid and lying senator, FG always broadcast allocation given to each states not talk to of this, If there is something like that FG will publish it for the populace to see.

Can one even imagine why the useless Dino Melae did not say anything about his state? Is he from Osun? Did Osun not have senators at the floor..

Well the likes of Dino Melaye know most wailers will not verify any news before spreading it cos of hate.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2016
pheyikemi:
This happens when you make lying a part of you, automatically, lies jump on you from every corner. Was it not the same Aregbe who lied by saying GEJ withheld their monthly allocation instead of letting people know you accrued a lot of debt. Pls sha pay up Lautech staff out of the so-called #82Bn. At least Dino is from the same party as you, you both are the same, and I chose to believe Dino in this case. Man up and pay your workers angry

LOL you choose to believe Dino? Please is Dino from osun state? Did Osun not have Senators representing them? Why dint Dino tell us about his own state?

Beside FG always publish monthly allocation of each states not to talk of such a huge money...

Common sense is not common.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
OLUJAY4REAL:

This your post could precipitate unprecedented annoyance. I pray the spell that has been cast on you gets removed soon. What has partisan comment got to do with the fact that a governor is prodigal, deceitful and cruel? It is no news that the governor plunged Osun State into recession long more that a year before it became a national issue. Even with the half salary that he started paying since July 2015 some months are still being owed. Check out the current inflation rate and see how drastic the purchasing power of civil servants in that State has been reduced. I doubt if the holders of the office of the governor of Osun for the next six(6) tenures, of four(4) years each, will be able to offset the debts that has been incurred by Aregbe even for the generation yet unborn! Most of the acclaimed projects are just to veil high scale looting. I feel it is high time we Nigerians started condemning bad governance @ the sight of any. God bless Nigeria.
empty frustrated wailer spotted again.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
siraj1402:
The poster above,which kind smoke? All states of federation has been denying this since.Let the federal government also tell Nigerians if such amount was paid to them.Benue denied Ondo also denied.

No mind those yeye people who ready to believe any lies..
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
jeeqaa7:
aregbesola..... you go vomit the money oh

Wetin concern you with Osun? abeg cripple back to your cave.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:
*In Jennifa's voice*
The way you stab perzon is the way they will stab you back, yeanh!

Aregbe, pay workers salary!

Waiting for that paid Propagandist guy wey dey always deceive pple about Aregbe and osun to come and say something! Jonnyessence abi wetin be im name?
wetin be ur wahala hmmm. Take time hmmm? Wetin ogbeni do you hmmm. Ogbeni has been paying workers salary hmmmm. Get ur facts right ok.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Benue governor as well is denying theyve received shishi.

So who's gotten what

It's all lies from the unset.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
JingoOAU:

Nonsense
thanks jare for your reply ooo.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Aregbesola is a disgrace to Osun State.

The man has crumbled Osun state
[/size]

LOL son of hatred, Your state is not as develop as Osun.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by DTOBS(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wetin be ur wahala hmmm. Take time hmmm? Wetin ogbeni do you hmmm. Ogbeni has been paying workers salary hmmmm. Get ur facts right ok.
*In Jennifa's voice*

Its paining you ni? Yelz, because if itz not paining you, you will know that you and your Oga have been busted grin
"Ile ti mon ba yin po"
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL you choose to believe Dino? Please is Dino from osun state? Did Osun not have Senators representing them? Why dint Dino tell us about his own state?

Beside FG always publish monthly allocation of each states not to talk of such a huge money...

Common sense is not common.
But when your role model Aregbese lied about GEJ withholding Osun's allocation, you believed him right? Should we say Dino is eyeing the seat of osun gov'nor? Did Dino make him owe workers / pay some half salary which is not even regular anymore. There's more to this issue than you know, moreso, they are both from the same party. So kindly make use of your common sense cos it's redundant.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
pheyikemi:
But when your role model Aregbese lied about GEJ withholding Osun's allocation, you believed him right? Should we say Dino is eyeing the seat of osun gov'nor? Did Dino make him owe workers / pay some half salary which is not even regular anymore. There's more to this issue than you know, moreso, they are both from the same party. So kindly make use of your common sense cos it's redundant.

LOL funny, Is like when Ben Murray Bruce is advising another state and his state is owing salaries.

Kogin is owing salaries too but Dino did not mention his own state but Osun what's his business with Osun state?
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL funny, Is like when Ben Murray Bruce is advising another state and his state is owing salaries.

Kogin is owing salaries too but Dino did not mention his own state but Osun what's his business with Osun state?
what's my biz with Kogi? Or of what relevance is Kogi's issue to Osun? And at the detriment of an academic institution for almost 6months, mind you, this happens yearly. Wait gan, how much were u paid to be his online advocate? Better desist from such, before God start avenging the heads he offended on him + his supporters, u inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
pheyikemi:
what's my biz with Kogi? Or of what relevance is Kogi's issue to Osun? And at the detriment of an academic institution for almost 6months, mind you, this happens yearly. Wait gan, how much were u paid to be his online advocate? Better desist from such, before God start avenging the heads he offended on him + his supporters, u inclusive.

LOL God will first avenge from the likes of GEJ, Omisore etc and you their supporters.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Olril18(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
JingoOAU:

Nonsense
it will not be better for u and ur family.
im from osun state, living in osogbo and i know how much we are suffering due to this governor owing salaries..
may GOD never forgives u for ur lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL God will first avenge from the likes of GEJ, Omisore etc and you their supporters.
That's if I support any. I'm no supporter of any politician and if it's a must I support one, it wouldn't be your slave master. But God will judge you and your slave masters and whoever paid you to advocate for thieves online.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
pheyikemi:
That's if I support any. I'm no supporter of any politician and if it's a must I support one, it wouldn't be your slave master. But God will judge you and your slave masters and whoever paid you to advocate for thieves online.

LOL oga calm your nerves, I ain't their supporters but a supporter of good Govt, I have never met any of them beside i don't stay in Nigeria but when i see a performing Governors i appreciate them. Some of you cannot control your house but you come here started ranting about how a state is being control.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL oga calm your nerves, I ain't their supporters but a supporter of good Govt, I have never met any of them beside i don't stay in Nigeria but when i see a performing Governors i appreciate them. Some of you cannot control your house but you come here started ranting about how a state is being control.
Maybe u shd try come live in Osun and understand the workers plight not all u see on the social is real at times. I live in Osun so I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by JingoOAU(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Olril18:

it will not be better for u and ur family.
im from osun state, living in osogbo and i know how much we are suffering due to this governor owing salaries..
may GOD never forgives u for ur lies.

Do u have to curse??

Am I not entitled to my comment?

Why are you people not tolerant?

I don't have to curse back...it is well with your soul
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Olril18(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
JingoOAU:

Do u have to curse??
Am I not entitled to my comment?
Why are you people not tolerant?
I don't have to curse back...it is well with your soul
are u in osun? why are u lying dont u have conscience? its better u keep quiet than saying things that are not true

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by JingoOAU(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Olril18:

are u in osun?
why are u lying
dont u have conscience?
its better u keep quiet than saying things that are not true

Whether I lie or not, am still entitled to my opinion....

Don't you think
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
pheyikemi:
Maybe u shd try come live in Osun and understand the workers plight not all u see on the social is real at times. I live in Osun so I know what I'm saying.
hmmm so wetin dey shele in osun hmmm. If u lie here I will expose u ok. Series of ur colleagues av been lieing here. So if u lie too I will expose you ok.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmm so wetin dey shele in osun hmmm. If u lie here I will expose u ok. Series of ur colleagues av been lieing here. So if u lie too I will expose you ok.
Here comes another paid agent, what joy do you people derive from other people's suffering? Abi what is your problem? When God starts punishing your ilk, people will wonder whom you've offended. Just tell ur master to stop wasting other people's destinies and pay up workers salaries esp Lautech so that the strike can end.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
empty frustrated wailer spotted again.

I know your frustration, bro. Lies cannot perpetually be defended. You couldn't dispute the glaring facts presented. The truth is really bitter...Zombiesm is actually deadly especially when it becomes chronic. It is unfortunate that an issue of this sort that has resulted in loss of many lives, broken homes and turned some to beggers and prostitutes that you've chosen to lie about! No wickedness is more than deriving "gains/pleasure" from the tribulations of others. It is either you know nothing about the present situation of Osun civil servants or you deliberately want to sell your conscience to partisan politics. Avoid God's wrath. Repent and be converted to a patriotic Nigerian. You should be your brothers' keeper. Sellah.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:

But Osun is not the only states owing salaries and it has not beel like that until this recession period, Aregbesola has done so much for Osun state and i believe you are only ranting just because of the salaries abi? we human are hard to please but remember we are in recession.

you will get paid soon as buhari don release money...

sorry bro ndo i feel your plight.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

But Osun is not the only states owing salaries and it has not beel like that until this recession period, Aregbesola has done so much for Osun state and i believe you are only ranting just because of the salaries abi? we human are hard to please but remember we are in recession.

If u have a short term memory, I don't. It's always been like that, I remembered he borrowed to pay salaries he owed b4 his 2nd term bid and he promised not to owe again. He got there again and did worse.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Before recession nko? Yea he's caused so much hunger in Osun, u are right abt that. And it's not all about the salaries, it's just a part. All I want is Lautech's reopening and all yearly strikes ending.
NB: he hasn't pleased me, maybe he pleased u sha, since u are his paid online agent.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
Yea he's caused so much hunger in Osun, u are right abt that. And it's not all about the salaries, it's just a part. All I want is Lautech's reopening and all yearly strikes ending.

LOL do you remember Lautech is own by 2 states Osun and Oyo and the school is on the soil of Oyo state so don't blame aregbesola for lautech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Inaugurates New Lagos Council Of Obas & Chiefs / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) / Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.