Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Need A Loan Urgently! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need A Loan Urgently! (3270 Views)

100k Loan Urgently Needed, Collateral Available / 20,000 Loan Urgently Required / Need Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan Urgently! by wore: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2009
My names are olawore suraju. I was born and bred in Ibadan, oyo state Nigeria. As a graduate i know what it takes in getting a job. It is even better to find a needle in a deep ocean than getting a job in this country!. I have a biz plan on metal fabrication which i learn after my HND programme in Mass Communication. I will need a loan of N500,000 to start my biz. Any interested member of the house could call me on 08056440246.
Re: Need A Loan Urgently! by JILESELOAN(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2009
What are your Financial needs?
Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion or exmass loan? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists?

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down
constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any
form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try.
Do you need a business loan?
Do you need a personal loan?
Do you want to refinance?
Do you need a mortgage loan?
Do yo want to pay up your debt?ac
REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW
Kind Regards.
Email:jileseloanplc@gmail.com
Re: Need A Loan Urgently! by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2009
be careful of sending any money to anybody no matter how little the amount requested, it may be in form of recharge card just like ibfinance who claim to be a 'loan lender', if you need loan to start your business, go to BANK OF INDUSTRY, 23, MARINA, LAGOS, just after PHCN OFFICE, if you can't find your way, just board CMS bus from anywhere in lagos, when you get to CMS, ask for PHCN (NEPA) office, Bank of Industry is just about 3 blocks away, ask for okechukwu SME dept. his number is 08053630327,

@ jileseloan,
if your response is genuine, post your physical address here just like okechuwkwu of bank of industry did.

1 Like

Re: Need A Loan Urgently! by johnoo1: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2013
This is to notify the general public that Sharks Lenders Finance CO LTD has opened an opportunity to everyone in need of financial help.We give out loans to individuals, firms and companies under a clear and understandable terms and condition. kindly fill the application form below and send it to us via Email sharkslenders190@gmail.com

Borrowers Information Needed Fill And Return.

Full Names:.........................
Contact Address:..................
Amount Needed:.......
Loan Duration:..............
Purpose Of Loan:.......
Sex:..........
Phone Number:..........
Marital Status:...........

Best Wishes,

Sharks Lenders
Re: Need A Loan Urgently! by MRMARKSMITH: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello friends!!! I am Mr. John Romero a citizen of UK. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay fees which yield to nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 3500Pounds. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking forstrated when i came across a testimony woman whose name is Mrs Patient Jones from the United State (US) who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company (mrmarksmithloancompany@gmail.com) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of 350,000.00Pounds by this great Company { Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company} managed by Mr. MARK SMITH and here i am today happy because Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company now for your loan via email: mrmarksmithloancompany@gmail.com Thanks MR MARK SMITH

(1) (Reply)

New Season Jerseys Are Here!!!!!!!! / Cooling Van Rental / Buy WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Google voice, and Upwork Verification Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.