Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers (83387 Views)

11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / Highlander For Volvo XC 90 / Urgent HELP Needed: Transmission Issues For Volvo S80 2.9L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by kingreign(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by alushkimo(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Olatundebadmus: 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
pls are me to the watsapp group 08052400251
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
Olatundebadmus:
pls are me to the watsapp group 08052400251

Number not on whatsapp platform
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Olatundebadmus: 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
Val plsssss add me to the watsapp group i intend buying a s60 plsssss 07034593941
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Olatundebadmus: 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
valarinz:

Number not on whatsapp platform
pls try again i sent you my other NUMBER as well.i thank its just the network acting up.
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
Olatundebadmus:

pls try again i sent you my other NUMBER as well.i thank its just the network acting up.

Better still, add me up on 08032897486, tnx
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Olatundebadmus: 9:51pm On May 14, 2018
done
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by 3plet: 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
Pls add..
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by adesolaoluwatobi: 4:35pm On May 28, 2018
please Valarinz,08025764475 is my WhatsApp no,pls add me to the group.I jus got a 2001 Volvo s60.Thanks
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 5:29pm On May 29, 2018
adesolaoluwatobi:
please Valarinz, is my WhatsApp no,pls add me to the group.I jus got a 2001 Volvo s60.Thanks

Done
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by psalmson001: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
valarinz:

Thanks
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2018
We rolling cool
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Anthony4578(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
valarinz:

Done
Please add me, I own a s40 08091300407
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by 3plet: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pls house, Any idea where I can get s70 dashboard kit?
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
3plet:
Pls house, Any idea where I can get s70 dashboard kit?

You can get those at Volvo market, alhaji amusa street, mushin.

shocked
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by 3plet: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
valarinz:

You can get those at Volvo market, alhaji amusa street, mushin.

shocked
thank u sir..
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Rolling
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Oktane: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Hi Val, I must commend you for the efforts in sustaining our interest in the Volvo brand.

You have also given the brand some recognition.

I must however bring to your notice that the WhatsApp group is the worst I have ever joined and my times I have felt like quitting but for the motive of the administrator. The platform is like a market place, no controls whatever and it is used for the most irrelevant if issues.

I would suggest that you rein in the group and give it more focus this making it more useful and relevant.

Just a humble personal opinion though.
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Oktane:
Hi Val, I must commend you for the efforts in sustaining our interest in the Volvo brand.

I must however bring to your notice that the WhatsApp group is the worst I have ever joined and my times I have felt like quitting but for the motive of the administrator. The platform is like a market place, no controls whatever and it is used for the most irrelevant if issues.

I would suggest that you rein in the group and give it more focus this making it more useful and relevant.

And you think typing this here is the best place to do it? Are you really interested in helping give the group some focus like you claim, or are you interested in doing a public bashing to discourage intending new members?

Since youre a part of the group, it means you have my whatsapp number and can easily chat me up? Do you think you're the first member to ever have a suggestion as regards how things should be ran on the group?

The bolded part of your rant has betrayed your real intentions on this post, do u think by people joining the group, Im being paid some money? Why are you trying so hard to discourage new members?

Pls exit the group asap or provide your number and let me remove you immediately, we are a family and of course we'll discuss other issues apart from Volvo, once in a while, so its best you exit. Tnx

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Trill2b(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oktane:

The worst group you have ever joined?!?

Mr Oktane, as a member of the group you just insulted, it's my humble personal opinion that you should quietly remove your f*king ass from the group. No be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by mejai(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Just checked s90 (2018). Saw it with 2.0l, guys, dat car is a machine. Middle finger to Toyota camry, corolla, avensis, avalon, Honda civic, accord, c240, c230 and d rest

in patoranking voice... Money dey call me.

i can't wait to join volvo gang, just one day

1 Like

Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2018
mejai:
Just checked s90 (2018). Saw it with 2.0l, guys, dat car is a machine. Middle finger to Toyota camry, corolla, avensis, avalon, Honda civic, accord, c240, c230 and d rest

in patoranking voice... Money dey call me.

i can't wait to join volvo gang, just one day

cool
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Cliche24: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have a 2004 XC90 been having AC issues. In a year, i changed compressor twice. Please can you point me to a competent Ac repair person? Thanks.
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Cliche24:
I have a 2004 XC90 been having AC issues. In a year, i changed compressor twice. Please can you point me to a competent Ac repair person? Thanks.

Check with mosbus here on NL
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Cliche24: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
OK Thanks
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by komekn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
I have seen a few comments about how good and how reliable the Valvo brand is.

They say a picture says a thousand words and I can say therefore a video may say a million.

All I can say considering the kind of accidents we have in Nigeria, what car would you rather be in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzG_oBt23HE
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2018
komekn:

They say a picture says a thousand words and I can say therefore a video may say a million.

All I can say considering the kind of accidents we have in Nigeria, what car would you rather be in

grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by psalmson001: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2018
komekn:

VOLVO!!!

Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by ladokuntlad(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
valarinz:

grin grin grin
Oga Valentine
Abeg add 08149450089

And to make it easier for new members

U can share the whatsapp link here

Nairaland now allows WhatsApp links

1 Like

Re: Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers by valarinz: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
ladokuntlad:

Oga Valentine
Abeg add 08149450089

And to make it easier for new members

U can share the whatsapp link here

Nairaland now allows WhatsApp links

I'll look into that, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.