Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (21916 Views)

I Only Asked My Blood Sister To Test My Fiance Now They Want To Get Married / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by NigeriaKitchen: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2016
A story I am about to share with you was sent to the blog owner by a distressed reader of NgN Blog, I edited some of his words to make it easy to read and understand, but every other words appeared as he sent it to the blog owner.

Please read and advice him in any way you can. Don’t just read and go, it wouldn’t be nice, just give him a honest advice.

As for me, my dear, you definitely need to see a strong man of God for strong deliverance session, and you need to go with your sister too. That’s all I have to say for now, let’s hear what other readers have to say.

STORY STARTS BELOW:

Dear Ma, I want to first thank you for your good work here, I came across your blog on the internet while searching for something, so I felt like you and your readers will be in the position to advice me candidly on what to do to liberate myself from this spell I am in.

I want to first apologize to everyone that will read this my story to please forgive me and just advice me on what I should do because I am so confused and afraid of my future.

I grew up in the village with my siblings- we are six in number, and I am the second child, my parents are poor, so it is not always easy for us to feed back in the village, so my father decided to send me to go and live with one of my uncles who stay in Calabar. Because of this, I dropped out from school just few months to write WAEC because there was no money to register me for WAEC, even though I was the most brilliant student in my class then, my academic dream died, but I never gave up, I continued to educate myself by reading every book I come across, but I couldn’t further and I didn’t learn any handwork or trade because my uncle I was living with turned me into his house boy- I cook, I clean, wash and do every household work even though he is married with grown up children who never helps with the household works.

After many years of living with my uncle, he refused to help me, and I was already 25 years, so my elder sister who struggled on her won to acquire university degree, and later got a job in Lagos, invited me to Lagos to learn trade in order for her to assist me startup a business that will help me become a man, so I packed my loads and travelled to Lagos to meet my elder sister.

I started living with my sister; she lives in one room self-content, so we share the same bedroom and bed, and it wasn’t a problem until one evening.

That evening, I returned from where I was learning how to sow clothe, and then I helped to boil rice for our dinner, we already have stew in the small fridge- she usually prepares stew in large quantity, which we do store in the fridge, to be used gradually. It wasn’t long, my sister returned from work too, it was around 7:30 pm when she returned, and I served her food, and also took my own, and we ate happily like before and I thanked her and then switched on the television to watch film, but it wasn’t long NEPA took light, so I went to bed to sleep, and by then, my sister was in the bathroom taking her bathe.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was tying only towel that covered only her breast, leaving her waist and all visible, I intentionally closed my eyes and tried to sleep before she then changed into her transparent night gown and then joined me on the bed.

Few minutes after she joined me on the bed, it started raining heavily with thunder strikes that even scared me, and unknowingly, my sister was also scared by the thunder storms, so she mistakenly out of fear held me so close from the back, and we stayed so close like that I began to feel her breast pressing on my back, and before I know it, my manhood began to stand.

I tried controlling myself by trying all my best to think of something to take my mind away from the sensation I was feeling deep in me, but it was as if she herself was also feeling the same sensation as she drew even closer and held me tight I froze with fear, and as time went on, I forgot she was my sister when she gradually slid her hands down my boxers (I don’t like sleeping with trouser) and held my already standing manhood, and that was how we started cuddling, kissing and caressing each other as the rain continued to fall heavily.

Within few minutes, I was on top of my elder sister, while she moaned and cried. We did it, and before morning, we had another sex as if we were lovers, and that was how it all began.

We couldn’t stop again, it was as if both of were helpless, so we continued even though we always regret after the act, but we can’t just stop. I have tried, but she will come begging, kneeling down and crying that I should not abandon her after all we have shared. Sometimes I feel like running away, but there is no place I can run to, and I am even afraid to tell anyone this because I am so ashamed of myself even as I write this.

To be honest with you, I have impregnated her thrice, and she aborted it to avoid our parents and people from knowing our secret. Now, my sister hates guys, even handsome rich guys keep asking her out, but she will never agree to date them, and same thing is happening to me- I can’t even admire any girl, I am just so used to her right now. Please is it not possible for us to marry? What would happen if we marry? She once told me that we can marry without any problem, and she almost convinced me when she asked me how the first human beings started producing children, that didn’t they married their blood relations?

Please someone should advice me, I am so confused right now, I need your help. Thank you so much Ma, please publish my story please, and don’t put my name.

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2013/01/i-am-sleeping-with-my-blood-sister-out.html

1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Free101(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Please, learn to write less biko

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2016
The matter tie wrapper.
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2016
undecided This is serious

Your sister needs help , I think She might be mentally unstable

You sef, you fvck up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by bigtt76(f): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2016
ok grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
angry

You don't need help. You re supposed to be hanged

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by general111(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Find yourself another apartment man.and start by attending a good church..u need Jesus man,u really need him.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Jay542(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Rubbish. You no fit sleep floor abi undecided didirin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mamatayour(f): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Abomination!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Damibiz(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2016
God....the xame mother,the xame father....GOD SAVE U FRM that karishikar

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Idamond: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2016
I will advice the guy to run from the house and never return in the next 5years dont allow her to see you
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Separate from ur sister immediately and go to an anoited pastor for real deliverance... Ur parents must know also... Free ur self from dis danger u are in

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Khd95(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2016
madridguy:
The matter tie wrapper.
e con tie gele join sevsadsad.

Nwanne,i was thinking hard of what to say,but eye yam clueless,like our ex....
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by darbeelicous(f): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Abomination.......... Arueme......... Tufiakwa..........
Sorry I just couldn't hold that, but dude you and your sister are in serious mess!
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
believe this at ur own peril grin

13 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by dilini(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Somethings in the story doesn't seems to add up abi na me no wan believe the story...

hmmmmm

My 2cents sha....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by marshalcarter: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2016
LMTAO.....oga...you be man naa....goan hustle lyk one.. get an apartment nd Bleep outta der mehn...she ain't even ur cousin...ur blood sis...shii nigga....blood of three babbies is on ya head nii(accordin to nigerian filmoo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by marshalcarter: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2016
oh....dat ya sister...shey her front nd back make sense??

if no....ya a foooool
if yes.....well...
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by LOSKYXANDER: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2016
This story is full of lies sha

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Tyviv(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2016
The matter big pass me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by ehiage27(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2016
ISSOKAY......
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by kinggogo: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Dis story is very hard to believe, it always starts with rain and cold storms in Naija movies

And we r to believe dah u pipu's romance jst started up 4rm there undecided . In d middle of d nyt, heavy downpour, evrywhere is cold, u two needed each oda to warm up urselves etc Yeah ryt, hw romantic undecided undecided. Please undecided undecided. Y didn't d guy walk away when it was abouh to happen d first time. She held u and u too held her back, see talk oo. All dis bloggers should better know the kind of people dey lie to. Mtchewww

Dis is clearly a made up story

Whah a coincidence undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Macgabe(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm.... Your sister had it all planned out in her head that's why she's not feeling guilty as you are. The first mistake was sleeping on the same bed with your sister. Well, thank God you cried out hence the road to solving the abomination. You need to relocate from Lagos completely, distance yourself from her and ask for God's forgiveness because it's really an awkward experience if you ask me. Forgive yourself afterwards and dedicate yourself to doing the things of God, that way, your mind will gradually drift away from what has happened. For your sister, as time goes on, she will come to terms with your decision and appreciate it. If you can advice her, let her go to a bible believing church for deliverance should in case she was been controlled by an external spirit.
So so pathetic bro but God will guide and see you through.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by donMIG(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Konji na bastard
I remember wen i climb one bike wit my newly acquired chick
Omo....my dick no even gree hear word
I tot about screwing a guy to calm it down for wia
I tot about screwing a dirty girl for wia
I tot about a guy sucking on my dick for wia
I had a boner until we reach wia we go
Omo
Dat girl soft die
Back to ur mata....guy...how do u sleep at night wit d fact dat u banged ur sister
Mehn....i rada self-service myself to death jor

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mofeoluwadassah: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2016
OMG!there is a force working against u nd ur sis if u dont knw,n d u nid serious prayer nd deliverance 2 b free 4rm dis forces
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by NigeriaKitchen: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
OMG!there is a force working against u nd ur sis if u dont knw,n d u nid serious prayer nd deliverance 2 b free 4rm dis forces
I also agree to this. For those doubting, I have even heard more nauseating stories than this. and many people forming innocent here must have slept or had romance with their cousin, nephew, niece, uncle, etc....it happens everyday even as we type, sadly cry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by kullozone(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Hahahahahaha!!
Funny shii.... Mad man.
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by ImmaculateIfy: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2016
pack out of her place start 4rm dri
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Splinz(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Wtf! Well, I ain't gonna crucify you for this despicable act. I mean, some of us at one point in our lives have committed worse acts of perversity.

But hey, it's time you and your sister stop the madness now! And this repentance will only come through concerted efforts from you two!

Now, if your sister refuses to think straight, threaten her that you'll inform the family. And when she refuses to heed even the threats, nigga pack your bags and go be a man somewhere else!

You can stop the madness, so do it now!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
I also agree to this. For those doubting, I have even heard more nauseating stories than this. and many people forming innocent here must have slept or had romance with their cousin, nephew, niece, uncle, etc....it happens everyday even as we type, sadly cry
yes o,it happens alot,especially wit guys,wen dey are in d mood dey can hardly control themselves
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2016
fvvvvck on bro...... u didnt complain till 3 abortions... fvvcck on... ppl in d bible fvcked their sisters n fadas... fvccck on.. God dey ur back.. fvvvck on..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
its all you gurls....
like u controlled yourself when u took that pick... in ur inner wear....

mofeoluwadassah:
yes o,it happens alot,especially wit guys,wen dey are in d mood dey can hardly control themselves

its all you gurls....
like u controlled yourself when u took that pick... in ur inner wear....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / Nairalander Court Wedding In Pictures / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.