Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (22130 Views)

I Only Asked My Blood Sister To Test My Fiance Now They Want To Get Married / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
joshysmartie:

its all you gurls....
like u controlled yourself when u took that pick... in ur inner wear....

its all you gurls....
like u controlled yourself when u took that pick... in ur inner wear....

y?dis is jxt an innocent pic naw undecided
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:

same way guys are also innocent.. blame it on konji... if no one wants the blame... wink
mofeoluwadassah:

same way guys are also innocent.. blame it on konji... if no one wants the blame...
lack of selfcontrol is unisex...
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
joshysmartie:

same way guys are also innocent.. blame it on konji... if no one wants the blame... wink

same way guys are also innocent.. blame it on konji... if no one wants the blame...
lack of selfcontrol is unisex...
buh mostly it's a guy dat lacks selfcontrol
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:

i case my rest... cry

mofeoluwadassah:

i case my rest...
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by femo86(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Lie Lie.......

Thunder strike...Boxers.....Village...Sister...all na noun

Nollywood...Na you be Jim Iyke and your Sister na Tonto Dike grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
joshysmartie:

i case my rest... cry

i case my rest...
it's wht u knw naw,u dont av 2 do as if u dont knw dat some guys behave like goats{dey can even av sex wit their mother wen in d mood nd didnt see alternative}
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
it's wht u knw naw,u dont av 2 do as if u dont knw dat some guys behave like goats{dey can even av sex wit their mother wen in d mood nd didnt see alternative}

helo sis... am a guy...
ill take offense o...
shaaa some he-guys haff rubbish us... cry

mofeoluwadassah:

helo sis... am a guy...
ill take offense o...
shaaa some he-guys haff rubbish us...
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by bibijay123(f): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
This story is full of lies sha

lol i smell it too bro grin cheesy especially that thunder part cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by lokito: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
So the consanguineous entities need US to interfere with their incestuous act? No way
Even the writer of this fabricated story is psychedelic and needs a sanatorium silly
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by mofeoluwadassah: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
joshysmartie:

helo sis... am a guy...
ill take offense o...
shaaa some he-guys haff rubbish us... cry

helo sis... am a guy...
ill take offense o...
shaaa some he-guys haff rubbish us...
don get me wrong o,i said some guys,its meant 4 those hu cannot cotrol their thing nd want 2 shook it anywhere.take no offence pls
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by whys: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
What your sister did and continued doing might be a ritual requirement for her juju or occult activities.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
don get me wrong o,i said some guys,its meant 4 those hu can cotrol there thing nd want 2 shook it anywhere.take no offence pls

issoryte...
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
....and then they'll be people expecting Africans to progress when there's goats hiding in human cloth. This mentality is disturbing, seriously.

You'll hear people saying "don't kiss your three year old daughter on their lips, one day you'll loose control", or "my younger siblings can't bath in front of me". Twisted heads.

If the story is true, not even that famous deliverance can help. Kill yourself or commit suicide
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by habsydiamond(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
This ur matter fart for person mouth come add salt.
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Yuck! Didn't bother completing the messed up story biko
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bro only Jesus can solve dis problem ooo
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
You and your sister need counseling and deliverance from curses and the spirit of addiction. you also have to relocate urgently to somewhere you wont see her again. She needs to get married too.
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by NaWetinDey(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
angry

You don't need help. You re supposed to be hanged

Seem dem, d holicious ones.

Pray you never find yourself in such mess and situation because, if you do, you could even be worse: you could ask her to keep the pregnancy.

Btt: May God save you. Just summon courage and run away, run to anywhere, start a new life and damn death - if that seems to be the next option or consequence. May God save you. And save your sister.
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Straight up gross, they're both sick
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Kakamorufu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
aruuuuuuu. just run away nigga
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
God forbid me to comment here. Your sister!!!!! You bleeped your sister!!!! All shades of wrong
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Too lengthy.. U can call your fellow brother to come enjoy as well..

Fake story
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
when i see blog news i pass over!
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Blood of Zachariah
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by airminem(f): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Come take some apple

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
joshysmartie:
fvvvvck on bro...... u didnt complain till 3 abortions... fvvcck on... ppl in d bible fvcked their sisters n fadas... fvccck on.. God dey ur back.. fvvvck on..
Nor be fight na! gringringrin
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by naijaboiy: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is actually fücked up! You may have been used for some ritual purposes. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Bbsc: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
First thing first, if you bring evil to light you disarm it. Tell your parents quickly before someone hears it outside and it gets to their ears. I wouldn't be surprised it has happened before in the family lineage. else you just opened a very dangerous evil foundation that needs to be broken now. Tell your parents without your sisters knowledge else she will try to stop you.then make sure you pack out of her house,go for deliverance and load your mind with the word of God and the satanic software will be deleted so you can focus.
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Abee79(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ehhn?

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Johnholmes: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is serious , u should not have allowed it to go Dis far,now its gonna be very hard if not impossible for you two to stop this abominable act.
I remember one girl who introduced me to anal sex.
It was very sweet and an undescribable experience i just had to break up with her after the 2nd time we did it ,cos if I allowed it to continue,I wud have gotten hooked.
I just thank God I stopped it when I did .
Some things should just not be done mehn.
I am sorry for you bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Fidelismaria: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad

The sister is right though

The early men slept with dere blood

Just as adam nd eve children did
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
angry
You don't need help. You re supposed to be hanged
na wa o, e neva reach like dat naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.