Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book (3814 Views)

Dangote Is Accepting Cv-bsc/hnd Closes Feb. 5th / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Nnpc Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by dbells: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2009
hello house,i need someone to please help me with the softcopy of the 5th edition of KIM HELDMAN'S PMPstudy guide e-book.It's the latest revision edition based on the latest 4th edition PMBOK.pls send to meplusyou01@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by chrisegwua: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hi, visit www.4shared.com and download it from there. Search for "Pmp Study Guide by Heldman" and follow the instructions. Good luck,
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by dbells: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
thanks for helping withthe website but i only found the 4th edition of the ebook on that website while there's definitely a 5th edition of her book for the pmp certification exam
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by chrisegwua: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
All the same visit www.scribed.com, www.rapidshare.com.

More so, visit google books too.

Tanx.
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by chrisegwua: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
I learnt it was online application sha, though actually my friend applied and he is in UK for his master's so he is contemplating on what best decision to take.

Which academy are u running ur PMP programme?

Cheers!
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by dbells: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2009
ok cool.well am at jkmicheals for the pmp thing and its quite fun sha,but i realise that the curriculum is more loaded than most people really realise b4 starting the programme and wen they start off,they're overwhelmed by the "distance to cover".i really do hope i'll get the 5th edition cos it's a far more explicit & interactive ebook(kim heldman's) than rita's(for example)
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by dbells: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2009
am still waiting guys.thanks
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by Chibobino: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
Pls someone should tell me where i will get a reliable PMP study center where i will go for thorough studies and the materials which will not course me much.
Thanks
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by sperrysun(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
@dbells, Pls tell me what the cost of the training for PMP is at JKMichaels! I would appreciate it if u send it to my box, stanlala2001@gmail.com. I am considering doing the training early next year, and have received a lot of advances from quite a number of PM consultants in Lag here, so need info to help me assess exactly how to go. Thanks.
Re: Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book by dbells: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
jkmicheals is cool for pmp

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Recruiting / Invitation For Written Interview / Huawei Telecom Job Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.