Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43895 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by damiloladuke: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
The heartbroken mother of Kano corper ,Ifedolapo Oladepo who died at NYSC camp has recounted her final moments..

Ifedolapo died at the NYSC orientation camp Kano on Tuesday, after camp officials allegedly denied her access to urgent medical attention because they thought she was pretending..Read what her mum wrote on Facebook

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/heartbroken-mum-of-kano-corper-who-died.html

5 Shares

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by sirOrubebe: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
I say scrap this sh*t called NYSC

Do you know how many lives we lose to it on a yearly basis? Lives that are just in their prime?

These are people who despite the sufferings they face from a country they call their own decided to 'serve their fatherland'.

The children of the elite are hardly seen in such camps going through rigorous drills all in the name of being patriotic.

Thank God I never bothered with the sh*t!

bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

My friend, you're the only useless fellow I see here. Ndi Ara

249 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Such is Life

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by pope191: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2016
In as much as I feel for the family... I would say those hospital doc/nurse(s) just don't care, probably including the mom, this is not the first case, but a corpse is just anybody until it happens to someone we are emotionally attach too. These people they need to be more professional and stop transferring aggression carelessly. R.I.P Ifed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by segsxpendable(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2016
I read this and tears rolled down my eyes...RIP beauty...
God giveth and He taketh....

15 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Okundaye4(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2016
kk
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Fairgodwin(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
I saw it too on Facebook and my heart was shattered to shreds.
It's either they revamp NYSC or they scrap it altogether.

Even if the soldiers are insensitive sometimes at the camp, then why would even civilians (medical practitioners at the camp be that insensitive?!)

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by odinese(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
thunder go strike all heartless Nigerian doctors and DAT f*cking nysc..

Sorry ma..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by barry40: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC IS SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by otijah(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
After 6yrs in sec school 4yrs in Obi, she had to come and die in this nonsense scheme called NYSC.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

POSTING ONLINE 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR DAUGHTERS DEATH IS WRONG

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Nigeria a bleeped country

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Aminat508(f): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
That's not her mum, that's her sis.. RIP Dolapo cry

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by saxwizard(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
RIP queen
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by hernandson(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
scrap nysc? Am sure u dnt knw y they started it in d first place. RIP
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by DNA9(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Nigeria In one Word. #Incompetency

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Shadbay(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Chai! Nigeria, which way?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by YourWife(f): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
So sad!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Take hrt ma

Nysc didn't kill her but negligence which is rampant in almost all hospitals in nigeria

Unless u know sombody, d children of nobody are always treated as third class citizens

We all live to die but when, we can't tell

Eternity awaits

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by agrovick(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Life can be cruel
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by olenime(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
What a terrible life we live in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by achi4u(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Such a sad narration. R. I. P beautiful girl.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by humbleself242(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by beautycrush24(f): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm...what a waste. so young and beautiful. How many people have died due to someone's negligence. If only she had known.

God knows best.

Rest in peace pretty one.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by DIKEnaWAR: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Another victim of Gowon 's misplaced priority

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Silashavex: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
When are we going to start valuing lifes vintage this country

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Rrabbit: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Dc4life(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
This is very hurting. But, to even know there is no reaction yet from the government to question the NYSC authorities about a potential future of Nigeria is more painful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Misterdhee1(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
RIP sis. Ver very sad. An empty world, it really is.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by MsFaith: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin
What's funny?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.