Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43896 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
THIS NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE NYSC ADMINISTRATION SHOULD NOT GO UNPUNISHED. SOMEONE HAS TO ACCOUNT FOR THE DEATH OF THIS YOUNG LADY WHO BEAR ALL ODDS WE FACE IN NIGERIAN HIGHER INSTITUTION ONLY TO BE MURDERED .
MAY THE LORD COMFORT YOUR BELOVED THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND.SLEEP ON,DEAR.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Diamond24: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
So painful
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by imurboss: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Very sad and touching...hmmm....may God console the mother and those she left behind,may we never cast our young....Rip Ifedolapo
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by omon247(f): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Rip beautiful angel
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by mamatayour(f): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Rest in peace.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by atirolu(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
If there is any country in the world that is as useless as nigeria
I ll go to court

Noting seems to be working
Nysc is just a waste of time and money
No benefit no usefulness
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I say scrap this sh*t called NYSC

Do you know how many lives we lose to it on a yearly basis? Lives that are just in their prime?

These are people who despite the sufferings they face from a country they call their own decided to 'serve their fatherland'.

Thank God I never bothered with the sh*t!
nysc didn't kill her but negligence on d part of the doctors

Let's state fact correctly

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by crazygod(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Sue NYSC, Sue the Federal Govt, Sue UN this contraption called Nigeria has failed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by mofeoluwadassah: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
so sad!what a pretty lady,RIP sad
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
As stone hearted as I can be,I just couldn't hold back the tears
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by adetes: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
this is so sad, but these pple v a child too, if this happen to any of there child will they happy, i kno government will not look into these matter, RIP
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by beautycrush24(f): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2016
hernandson:
scrap nysc? Am sure u dnt knw y they started it in d first place. RIP

oh ye wise one....please tell us y they started it

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by WestPaidAMG(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Carry her for 9months, feed and cloth her ..send her to Kindergarten and College, then to the University, then at the end watch her die....There's nothing as painful as this cry cry RIP

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by linkin8k(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
The pain of losing a child cannot be described in words. When will our doctors realise that their profession is to save lives. That should be their upmost responsibilities. Even if she was pretending, attend to her as you would your sick sibling or parents.

We are too selfish and self-centered as Nigerians.

Love your neighbour as yourself.

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by kingdenny(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Heartbroken, avoidable death , careless death, just like that! Our health system is a joke. I really do not know what to comment.
No wonder they are always travelling abroad for medical trip .
Being a Nigerian automatically suppose give you entrance to heaven. Which hell wan worse pass this country ?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bizza45: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2016
what usually happens in Nigeria makes me wonder if 9ja na d hell fire pple dey talk about
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by c4tnoelz: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Painful exit
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by hernandson(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2016
beautycrush24:

oh ye wise one....please tell us y they started it
it was to bring unity among the ethnic groups in nigeria. Dats their main aim.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by oshorstan(f): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
I can see that she was either given overdose or wrong injection to cause anaphylaxis. Those doctors needs to be stripped of their licences. What a disdain way to lose a beautiful soul. Booooosit

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by AdunniIwo(f): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
That was how the soldiers in Katsina camp said I was pretending when my body went numb from their extreme punishment...if not for God and the defiant Corp members around.

The doctors and nurses too are slow-witted.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by sirOrubebe: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
lustychima:
nysc didn't kill her but negligence on d part of the doctors

Let's state fact correctly
Nah. NYSC didn't kill her. I guess she travelled to that state for sight seeing, yeah?/ undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by nini007(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I say scrap this sh*t called NYSC

Do you know how many lives we lose to it on a yearly basis? Lives that are just in their prime?

These are people who despite the sufferings they face from a country they call their own decided to 'serve their fatherland'.

Thank God I never bothered with the sh*t!
can't stop tears from rolling down from my eyes after reading the mothers text. The atmosphere in our NYSC camps is just too bad. They take it as a do or die thing Wch is not so. Some people have health issues and some can't just stand that daily drills. I honestly think it should be scrapped!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Unclerukus: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2016
I would advice the family to sue NYSC for Negligence. imagine, to lose a child because of a stupid excuse that she was pretending. They all deserve to pay even the ones that administered her the injections. That's one main problem in black nations. sue their arses off.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by osuofia2(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2016
HMM..... REST IN PEACE QUEEN, YOU DIED DURING A CLARION CALL TO YOUR FATHER LAND, ITS A PITY HOW OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM HAVE GONE BAD TO WORST, YOU GO TO HOSPITALS YOU SEE DOCTORS MISBEHAVING WITH THEIR ''I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE', THEY WOULD RATHER PREFER YOU VISIT THEIR PRIVATE HEALTH CARE FACILITY TO ACCESS CARE, MEAN WHILE THEY ARE BEEN PAID WITH OUR COMMON WEALTH, I READ THAT YOUR MUM IS A NURSE, HMM... ITS A PITY BECAUSE , SOME HOW ,SOME WHERE SHE MAY HAVE PROBABLY NEGLECTED SOME ONE IN SUCH AN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. JOURNEY WELL TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Nah. NYSC didn't kill her. I guess she travelled to that state for sight seeing, yeah?/ undecided
but she wasn't the only one participating in nysc

So others should have died also since NYSC is d cause of death
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Pylony(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC has became a dead trap for many Nigerian graduates.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by frank202012: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Amu gi there!!!!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by berniceunice: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2016
one thing i am sure of is that it is not her mother that posted that message on facebook.
all thesame RIP ....may almighty God give ur family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by 99foxxy(f): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Mummy I feel your pain, can't stop crying. May God console your family IJN Amen.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by MizzD: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
This got me in tears cry cry cry

RIP Ife
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by buffalowings: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Stupid fellow you are

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by beautycrush24(f): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2016
hernandson:
it was to bring unity among the ethnic groups in nigeria. Dats their main aim.

And for how many years has d scheme being in existence if I may ask?

Has it brought any unity so far? If it hasn't brought unity till now, then it'll never bring unity.

So I second that poster and say SCRAP IT! It's high time the govt. realized it's a failed scheme.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.