Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment (43852 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:
You don't even know when to use "you're" and "your".
What University did you say you attended again?

And look at your moniker! You're really a dumb and dull nitwit.
And your wrote attended... past tense
did we have any conversation regarding ma tertiary institution before you shot urself in tha foot. mehn your korrektin someone and u dumb ass fvck......
stop staring at ma monicker you gay am straight
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by daviddagreat: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
hernandson:
ppl die wether be it camp or nt,when its time there is nothin u can do.

wat is this one saying

go tell dat to those who have lost loved ones thru the scheme

why are pple so insensitive. are u a robot?
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by daviddagreat: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

did we have any conversation regarding ma tertiary institution before you shot urself in tha foot. mehn your korrektin someone and u dumb ass fvck......

hahahahahaha. dat awkward moment wen u try to correct someone. buh end up looking stupid

no mind am. na one of those ITK
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by MsFaith: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ilduce11:
Whom ever you are may good always flee from u u re an animal @bettercrreature
So why did you quote me instead?
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
daviddagreat:

hahahahahaha. dat awkward moment wen u try to correct someone. buh end up looking stupid

no mind am. na one of those ITK
am telling you brow... it was ITK that made our ancestors demand for independence from the colonialists, look at where we are now

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by zeitel: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
That woman doesn't have respect for her daughter what she did is pure nonsense,visit a place where they are mourning you will understand she wasnt suppose to be online 2 days after her daughters death
And to think you still had the guts to defend your stupidity is alarming. It's because of people like you that I hoped NL would divulge your full identity so that we can use you as a negative reference point. Kai. The curses you have received alone today should reset your brain ooo, cos, if not, mehnnn, you go hear am. Just imagine if the mother read your post, abi, you've not heard about 'The mother's curse'......for your own good, please pray for salvation tonight, you need it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by uyiekpenm(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
She should have left this for the press or other family members

She should be mourning not ranting online

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

POSTING ONLINE 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR DAUGHTERS DEATH IS WRONG

may you experience what dis woman is passing through so dat u will learn how to talk.
goat

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
freeze001:

How dare you! How dare you insult a grieving mother! Do you know her pain and how she feels? Who will tell her story better than the one that has experienced it? If the so called press u are expecting to do this actually carry this as a story, will you not castigate her for granting press interviews instead of mourning? Is the same press not already rigged against the common citizen and designed to protect the system at all times? Which government organisation will even allow any investigation to actually expose the wickedness and ineptitude that pervades the Nigerian health sector? Which press will carry the story?

Who told u there is a specified means or style of mourning? Have u published a handbook of how to mourn the death of a loved one that we do not know about? Do u not know that recounting events leading up to a tragic event can function as a form of catharsis? There is no need to curse you, you will meet ur pathetic end shortly for this wicked an insensitive statement.
thanks for replying him this way. I don't know how people they react to issues in this country.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by semmykiki: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Have you taken your drugs lately? You called a woman who is probably looking for justice useless. I pray your brain problem disappear fast

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by kabtee(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
damiloladuke:
The heartbroken mother of Kano corper ,Ifedolapo Oladepo who died at NYSC camp has recounted her final moments..

Ifedolapo died at the NYSC orientation camp Kano on Tuesday, after camp officials allegedly denied her access to urgent medical attention because they thought she was pretending..Read what her mum wrote on Facebook

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/heartbroken-mum-of-kano-corper-who-died.html

This said event was related by Ifedolapo's elder sister not mother....
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by shewa88(f): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

You're the only useless and heartless person here..... everyone griefs in different ways.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by ashjay001(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Uselesscreature!

U can question or insult her, only when u've lost ur child to d carelessness n indifference of lunatics like u!

What right do u av to question how she is grieving?! Its her kid, and she will grieve any which way she likes! Damn u!
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

How would you know? You don't tell people how to grief for their loved ones. Have you lost a child before? Even if you did you still don't have any right to tell anyone how to grief.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by sirOrubebe: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Cretinous f*cktard, I thought you were a graduate already who went to fool around in the NYSC camp? If that's correct then why is ''attended'' a problem?

Again you use the word ''Your'' instead of ''you''. Do you ever learn?

I am sure you are one of those almajiri people that happen to have access to the internet.

Lol. So looking at your moniker means I am gay? I can now confirm that you are not only dumb and dull you are also st*pid.

Fvck off my metions; I won't be replying a dumb ass like you anymore. Go and fvck the cattle you should be leading.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Adeolu4(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
I was touched by d woman's voice. Lord grant d lady a peaceful rest

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nickymezor(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wat an awful news. cry May her gentle soul rest in peace...Hmmmm God knows best
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Cretinous f*cktard, I thought you were a graduate already who went to fool around in the NYSC camp? If that's correct then why is ''attended'' a problem?

Again you use the word ''Your'' instead of ''you''. Do you ever learn?

I am sure you are one of those almajiri people that happen to have access to the internet.

Lol. So looking at your moniker means I am gay? I can now confirm that you are not only dumb and dull you are also st*pid.

Fvck off my metions; I won't be replying a dumb ass like you anymore. Go and fvck the cattle you should be leading.
SirOrubebe indeed....so that your role model... i see
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by klevotino: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
odinese:
thunder go strike all heartless Nigerian doctors and DAT f*cking nysc..

Sorry ma..
my brother they would have check the injection that was given to her if its not expire insuline, many quake doctor in nigeria, that how i was seriously sick and a quak doctor was saying i have appendise looking for way to decieve my family to make money for charging high amount of cash for operation, God took control and take out of the hosipal after three week that i was there and i went to another hospital they now say i have high fever, malaria and tyfiod and i was treat and recovered fastly in two week. God save my life from dose doctor they would have open my body for nothing, and send there self to early grave.....may God help us and may the beautiful soul rest in peace......
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by perfectcrown(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Her child died last tuesday for christ sake! what is she doing online
I have a family friend who ate poison twice because of death of their 3years old son
Just imagine her daughter died on tuesday and she was online on thursday posting
That is very very wrong

it does not matter. She simple wrote on her page. I dont see anything wrong
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by themanderon: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=bettercreature post=51566276]She should have left this for the press or other family members

pppppp
Rip to the dead

Useless mother

[/quote

show compassion, the woman just lost a child. We are living in a dog eat dog country. wicked souls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by HonabFaj(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
This is not about being strong,she doesnt respect the dead! she wasnt suppose to be online 2 days after her daughter death

We can judge her, she might not be the one who wrote it,no one can tell,the world useless for a mother is just too harsh.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by habsydiamond(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ilduce11:

Whom ever you are may good always flee from u u re an animal @bettercrreature
. Dat person dat made that comment is a bastard if i see u face to face i swear u will suffer
thanks for the compliment. thou. No offence taken.
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by onlyempress(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

for these words said, I pray u taste what she jus chewed
In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bettercreature(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
onlyempress:
for these words said, I pray u taste what she jus chewed
In Jesus name. Amen
Evil will befall you and your family in Jesus name
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by kemtol(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

d most senseless post i ve ever read.
i
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
nysc is not serving any damn purpose,they should scrap it pls and save us all these embarassment
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by lakesider2006(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

u must be stupid for saying dat
Re: Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment by bolabolabo: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
bettercreature:

Rip to the dead

Useless mother

What yardstick is used to measure whether The mother's ranting on social media is right or wrong??

Mr Prosecutor, Judge and jury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.