Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1153 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / "My Girlfriend Cancelled Our Date Saying She Was Sick" -here's What She Did / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by barrwebilor(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by toluwanimi07(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
barrwebilor:
Good day everyone. I am a legal practitioner based in Port Harcourt. I have been flirting with other ladies on Facebook. My would be wife, just saw all my flirtatious activities in my Facebook acct. I used her phone via mobile web to get an info from my Facebook inbox cos mine was down and I foolishly forgot to log out. She saw the women I have been asking out. She has already moved out. I really love her but I broke her heart. She's no longer interested. Please help me out. We are to get married in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TIME. I have begged my life out but she insists i will never change. What shall I do now? Am devastated.
Sir.... Due respect why would u be flirting with other ladies out there and u say u love her...... It will take a while for her to trust u back because her thoughts wpuld be if she marries u.... Ubwpuld cheat on her...
Re: . by makelove2m(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2016
barrwebilor:
Good day everyone. I am a legal practitioner based in Port Harcourt. I have been flirting with other ladies on Facebook. My would be wife, just saw all my flirtatious activities in my Facebook acct. I used her phone via mobile web to get an info from my Facebook inbox cos mine was down and I foolishly forgot to log out. She saw the women I have been asking out. She has already moved out. I really love her but I broke her heart. She's no longer interested. Please help me out. We are to get married in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TIME. I have begged my life out but she insists i will never change. What shall I do now? Am devastated.

As a legal practitioner.... please take her to coourt, she must marry you afterall she wasn't virgin when you saw her...............
Re: . by Nuellaluv(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2016
My dear y ll u be flirting wen u ll be getting married soon well pray she change her mind give her time to think and also ask ur close pals to help u out
Re: . by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
barrwebilor:
u r the chief architect of ur problem. Deal with it
Re: . by VampireeM(f): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2016
i hope she doesnt take you back cause you took her for granted. Dunnoo why some males are fond of doing that.. Asking females out when you getting married in few weeks time? You an assie undecided

Re: . by DeLioncourt: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
barrwebilor:

you were not ready na. You think you love her..but you don't. You were just looking for someone to sit by you until you finish all your messing around.
As they say..nothing is hidden forever under the sun. What says you wouldn't have continued your indiscretions even after the marriage?
If she gives you another chance, lucky you...treasure it. If not, learn from this. All the extra p*ssy will not add anything to you.

1 Like

Re: . by DeLioncourt: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
makelove2m:

As a legal practitioner.... please take her to coourt, she must marry you afterall she wasn't virgin when you saw her...............

I hope this was a joke. If it wasn't you'll end up just like him..maybe worse.
Re: . by ikp120(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2016
VampireeM:
i hope she doesnt take you back cause you took her for granted. Dunnoo why some males are fond of doing that.. Asking females out when you getting married in few weeks time? You an assie undecided

Lolzzz grin.
The guy was trying to form baddo but got busted grin grin... Maje must be his role model wink
Re: . by Splinz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
It amazes me how some women really expects some carnal men to be faithful to them. C'mon... it wouldn't happen!

Op, we all know about the law of "cause & effect". Here now, you've caused a breach of trust and seen the ensuing effect.

Here's the thing. It is either she forgives you or you pay for what you've caused!
Re: . by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
oti ya werey tipetipe oloungbo
Re: . by tee59(f): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
oti ya werey tipetipe oloungbo
Must u show how stupid u ar whn u av no sensible comment to post? E je ka ma ronu now b4 commentn.

1 Like

Re: . by torqque7(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
VampireeM:

Lol ahn ahnn babe chill small nw,did you have a bad experience with a guy 2?
Re: . by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
tee59:
Must u show how stupid u ar whn u av no sensible comment to post? E je ka ma ronu now b4 commentn.
you must be very stupid.... don't ever quote me again in your fucking life... idiot
Re: . by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
barrwebilor:

Change your ways
If she comes back, be a good boy
If she doesnt, then use the opportunity to amend ur ways before tye next madam comes along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
you must be very stupid.... don't ever quote me again in your fucking life... idiot

Re: . by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
VampireeM:
i grin hope she doesnt take you back cause you took her for granted. Dunnoo why some males are fond of doing that.. Asking females out when you getting married in few weeks time? You an assie undecided
grin
Re: . by WomanOfRace(f): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmmm it depends o, because if she is my type of person you are gone for good. Trust takes time to build but takes only seconds to evaporate.

How could she still trust you after finding bout such? a a lot of things must be going on in her head and mind now and she needs space to put things together.

Tell her whatever you want to tell her,then let her ponder on it and then finally give you her final decision. You can't force her if she truly had made up her mind.

This is terrible
Re: . by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry

It's good she left u before your wedding.. Otherwise, she will be in the hell for the rest of her life coz her man can't stop flirting back n forth with different women... angry
Re: . by Fingesi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
sound it clear to everyone the wedding is cancelled. Face the shame once and for all. But in the actual sense, your wedding isn't canceled, it was actually postponed so you can learn your lessons to becoming a better married man when you finally end up being married. Remember, if the table were to be turned around, your wife would have boldly told you "that afterall you havnt wedded her" and that when you do, she promise to break her sim cards and close down all her social media accounts . So, go ahead and promise her such things too, and mean it. But if she says no, let her be, go work on yourself. God hasn't given up on you despite your sins. Repent, the best is yet to come. And if you continue in your sins, worse than the former you will get.

1 Like

Re: . by makelove2m(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
DeLioncourt:

I hope this was a joke. If it wasn't you'll end up just like him..maybe worse.

How naaaaaaaah?

(1) (Reply)

My Bestfriend Wants To Call Off His Wedding, What Should I Tell Him / Nachitech Oilfield Services Has Immediate Need To Fill Many Job Positions. Apply / Mens Answer – 10 Parts Of The Man’s Body Where Women Look First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.