Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

"One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (42316 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bimpe29:
Thank you Reno, but why the tautology of ''only'' in your caption? However, it is the masses I pity, because even if your principal (GEJ) was re-elected the situation might even be worse than how it is now.
Barman pls serve this my sister half crate of Goldberg plus 5 plates of Nkwobi sharp! sharp!
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by nkubiz: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
THE ELECTION OF THIS MANIAC INTO POWER IS A NUCLEAR DISASTER THAT
WILL BE FELT BY MANY FAMILIES IN YEARS AND YEARS TO COME.
VERY SOON THE RATE OF LUNATIC CASES WILL SKYROCKET
I WONT BE SUPRISED IF PEOPLE START CANIBALISING ON THEIR FELLOW HUMANS
FOR FOOD.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kathmandu:
But this is you
grin
Kathmandu:
But this is you
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by holysainbj(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Buhari is a disaster waiting to happen.
Lalasticlala, mynd_44 see your friend Reno.
a disaster waiting to happen
hello sir/ma Buhari is a *happening* disaster!
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
basybasy:
may God bless u 4sayn d truth. He is among of those dat spoilt our land.
Respect man! God bless you too.You guys just made my day,have a wonderful weekend
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Akinlady(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Not a lie o. The biggest one is that Nigerian rice is 8k. went specifically to Iddo to look for it. Price is 18K. 500 MORE than imported rice. and they ent us to patronize made in Nigeria rice. After all the incentives given to farmers. TOO BAD
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Akinlady(f): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
Not a lie o. The biggest one is that Nigerian rice is 8k. went specifically to Iddo to look for it. Price is 18K. 500 MORE than imported rice. and they want us to patronize made in Nigeria rice. After all the incentives given to farmers. TOO BAD
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ireneony(f): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmm
i thought you were an apc member
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by AngryNigerian(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
moshmusth:

if you have no proof he stole then keep ya mouth shot(shut). that is calling a spade a spade

...& I always love this pic eh
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ogologoamu: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
Lol you wan kill me abi,just few minutes walk from Chocolate Royal(Wazobia fm)My BBM pin:328D4BD3

You know NOVA super mkt (oke osisi) I stays around there.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Mandesz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
we r nt waiting anymore.. d disaster is already here wit us! we don't knw how long it wi last
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by obagoriola: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmm

Gala 50
Now 100
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Seriousboy: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
Thank you sir,we are on the same lane
You are welcome bro
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Smellymouth: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
ireneony:
i thought you were an apc member

Why? Because I am a muslim?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by wadetaw202: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:

Despite being a sister, according to you, he still won ondo election
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
ogologoamu:

You know NOVA super mkt (oke osisi) I stays around there.
OK
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Pchidexy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is a scammer. Anybody who still believes in Buhari needs help.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by blackprowler: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
TippyTop:
grin grin grin
Come back to Nairaland Reno, we miss your humor.

What's his name on Nairaland? I'm amazed I don't get to see and debate those known people on Nairaland as on Twitter where you can't put in more than 5 sentences. why aren't they on Nairaland if dem really serious?
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by TippyTop(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
blackprowler:

What's his name on Nairaland? I'm amazed I don't get to see and debate those known people on Nairaland as on Twitter where you can't put in more than 5 sentences. why aren't they on Nairaland if dem really serious?

Nairaland was very vibrant until 2go kids discovered it.
If you were on Nairaland between 2008 and 2012 you would have known his moniker. It would be unfair to reveal it now, trolls would troll him on twitter.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by vibzy: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
I'm sorry for people like you,we all know the truth but some people chose the false lane(lies)because of tribalism and bigotry.Let's call a spade a spade
is your stupidity this obvious ? Imaging I call you a thief with no concrete proof ? just because you are in position ? SIR I salute your stupidity, it baffles my widest imagination
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
vibzy:
is your stupidity this obvious ? Imaging I call you a thief with no concrete proof ? just because you are in position ? SIR I salute your stupidity, it baffles my widest imagination
Lol,you are too blind to see the light,who are the major players in the "stealing is not corruption"team.Bigotry is a big disease
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
moshmusth:

if you have no proof he stole then keep ya mouth shot(shut). that is calling a spade a spade
But u ve prove that Rotimi Amaechi n Bola Tinubu stole right? That u keep calling for their arrest
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Jesusloveyou: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
They are all the same,Buhari has failed Nigeria so much but Omokri should keep quiet because he is also a polithiefcian and one of the looters who made Nigeria a failed state.
how has buhari failed Nigeria?
Because he did not allow you to steal.
Even legislooters are feeling The heat, no more free money to steal again.
Buhari has done more than any president in Nigeria, even with less inflow of dollars
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by ReubenE(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
moshmusth:

Some Nigerians are now very quick to call others thieves.
Working with a supposedly corrupt government doesn't make someone a thief, more so when there is no concrete evidence pointing in that direction.

People should learn to be cosmopolitan in their disposition.
I wonder why those who they brand as thieves still walk free. It is either those who call them thieves are confused or the government is ineffectual.
Tomorrow it maybe mr. A's father that will be named a thief.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Alanzazani: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
na wah o. Jonathan na soothsayer? he said we will miss him.. i feel so frustrated being a Nigerian in Nigeria now
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
how has buhari failed Nigeria?
Because he did not allow you to steal.
Even legislooters are feeling The heat, no more free money to steal again.
Buhari has done more than any president in Nigeria, even with less inflow of dollars
Lol Mr Jesuslovesme who told you I'm a polithiefcian.I have a better job and I'm not greedy so why should I steal.I don't even like politricks for a second so why the blasphemy.You must be joking by saying Buhari has done more than any president in Nigeria even with less inflow of dollars.This is a public forum,can you please explain to Nigerians where Buhari has got it right and where he hasn't,I want you to compare his achievements so far with that of the past presidents and let's see who is fooling who. Mr Amanpour you are just an attention seeker and an Apc sympathizer.Nigerians are waiting for your response.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by chukz999(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
dukie25:
4were...Buhari Is A Disaster That Has Happened Already
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Jesusloveyou: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirfee:
Lol Mr Jesuslovesme who told you I'm a polithiefcian.I have a better job and I'm not greedy so why should I steal.I don't even like politricks for a second so why the blasphemy.You must be joking by saying Buhari has done more than any president in Nigeria even with less inflow of dollars.This is a public forum,can you please explain to Nigerians where Buhari has got it right and where he hasn't,I want you to compare his achievements so far with that of the past presidents and let's see who is fooling who. Mr Amanpour you are just an attention seeker and an Apc sympathizer.Nigerians are waiting for your response.
for the first time almost 800b naira has be released for capital expenditure within a year, and your ineffectual buffoon never spend that in his 6yrs.
Again pmb has paid more than 600b naira your ineffectual buffoon were owning contractors.
Again and again, pmb has paid 1. 5tr naira out of 6. 2tr naira of joint venture cash call to shell and chevron within a year of what your ineffectual buffoon failed to pay in 6yrs.
In The area of diversification, pmb has done more than any president in Nigeria. For example,
Your ineffectual buffoon failed to for fertilizer subsidies which pmb has paid. Instead of to encourage our youths in agriculture and solid mineral, he was importing rice and toothpick with $20b as rice waiver.

alot to talk about.
Let me sleep for now.
i wil finish The story Tomorrow
Goodnight
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by Jesusloveyou: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alanzazani:
na wah o. Jonathan na soothsayer? he said we will miss him.. i feel so frustrated being a Nigerian in Nigeria now
even obj also said he will be the best president when his third term bid fails.
Both obj and ineffectual buffoon knows The damage they have caused, and they equally knew Nigerians will resist anybody that make attempt to solve The problems of Nigeria.
That is still the power of darkness that has be ruling The country. But God will change That thrend now
That is why God allow buhari to step-in. and
That is why he will not die until God say so.
Re: "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
for the first time almost 800b naira has be released for capital expenditure within a year, and your ineffectual buffoon never spend that in his 6yrs.
Again pmb has paid more than 600b naira your ineffectual buffoon were owning contractors.
Again and again, pmb has paid 1. 5tr naira out of 6. 2tr naira of joint venture cash call to shell and chevron within a year of what your ineffectual buffoon failed to pay in 6yrs.
In The area of diversification, pmb has done more than any president in Nigeria. For example,
Your ineffectual buffoon failed to for fertilizer subsidies which pmb has paid. Instead of to encourage our youths in agriculture and solid mineral, he was importing rice and toothpick with $20b as rice waiver.

alot to talk about.
Let me sleep for now.
i wil finish The story Tomorrow
Goodnight
Do I look like a partisan member or what?Go through all my posts with sincere heart before you start saying thrash.I'm not supporting Jonathan,Buhari or any other polithiefcians out there,all I'm just saying is the fact and reality.With all the billions you've mentioned so far,Nigeria is still in comatose,how come?The economy is bad,there's high rate of unemployment in the country,there's turmoil going on in many parts of the country,there's high level of injustice and ethnic prejudice in the country etc.Your Buhari is indeed the best president ever in the history of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.