Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl (1697 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by nghubs1(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Lin Shuping, a 24 years old woman from China have claimed she is still a virgin even after giving birth to a baby girl.

Lin said she has no clue how she became pregnant. She said she has no boyfriend neither have she had s*x with anybody before.

On 16 November Lin fainted and was rushed to the hospital where she went into labour. Even though she has not seen her period for the past nine months, Lin said she never knew she was pregnant.

Lin sees this “immaculate conception” as less of a miracle and more of a hassle. She says that she doesn’t have the money to take care of the baby and wants to give her up.

The hospital have been trying to contact Lin’s family because she is couldn’t even pay the hospital bill.

http://nghubs.com/24-years-old-virgin-gives-birth-to-a-girl/

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by nghubs1(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Esetim(f): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm
She needs to think carefully.
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Ustec: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
you are kidding,i gues its one of those Robert mugebe's Joke.

1 Like

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by sisisioge: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmm, someone must have played one rough play with her some 9monts ago that got the famous swimmers close to her Virgo. By the way, didn't she notice the bulging belly? It is well o...madam immaculate wink
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by malikombi(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2016
remove the word "virgin" jur
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by dangotesmummy: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
So how did the baby come out if she's not a virgin? undecided
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Lols.. Could be 'virgin Mary' and Jesus re incarnate. Who knows..
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Yeah, right! Another "Jesus" has been born grin

You should have waited 23 days to post this though. cheesy
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Tuoyofelix(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
She can't even lie self
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by toyeoye(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
she swallowed spunk while giving head..cut her some slack

2 Likes

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by jmoore(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mosquito impregnated her. undecided
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na so undecided

She don turn to Mary Mother of God grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by southernbelle(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Immaculate conception?? Yeah, right!
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Franky826: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
So after 9months you didn't menstruate and you didn't go for check up?

Where are the pics of your hymen before and after this story biko?

Lala Coman tell this chin Chung hwan how we roll...

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by LewsTherin: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
I see only Nigerian blogs carrying this "shocking news" item. Meaning.....

(Who has that Zuma meme on Naija blogs and lies?)

1 Like

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by Tyviv(f): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Virgin indeed
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by WomanOfRace(f): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2016
May be someone drugged her on one faithful night like that,had sex with her,cleaned her up and she never noticed. She may have felt some sensation down there but nothing serious. It is possible she never knew she had sex.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why are you people doubting her?

1 Like

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by dangotesmummy: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
cococandy:
Why are you people doubting her?
then how did the baby come out because she's sounding very stupid
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
dangotesmummy:
then how did the baby come out because she's sounding very stupid
But you believe Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus?

If you do, Apply the same faith here.

BTW a virgin can have a child. Virgin in the sense that there has been no penile penetration.
Doesn't mean that other things couldn't have gone in and out of her vagina meanwhile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by dangotesmummy: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
cococandy:

But you believe Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus?

If you do, Apply the same faith here.

BTW a virgin can have a child. Virgin in the sense that there has been no penile penetration.
Doesn't mean that other things couldn't have gone in and out of her vagina meanwhile.
LMao koko baby grin na you still dey talk like This? grin

There has been no penile penetration bet sperm was loaded inside vybr@tor or spam was laced on kukumba grin

You too look at it na.how logical does it sound to you grin
Re: 24 Years Old Virgin Gives Birth To A Girl by joywendy(f): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
There is something called artificial insemination...it's possible something of that sort happened. Saw something like that in a series once when a lady was mistakenly injected in the hospital with sperm. Yes it's very possible that she didn't miss her period...not every pregnant woman misses their periods. Who said that the child is not premature? Some people when they are pregnant they hardly experience tge signs that people usually have...

There are a lot of possibilities to this her story, she doesn't have money to take care of herself and the baby so it's very possible that's she is perhaps tell the truth...

There is this show "I didn't know I was Pregnant" , you guys need to watch this show and you will realise that this is just a small case....Weird things happen everyday beyond our understanding.

Like Cococandy said,if you believe in virgin Mary why do you find it difficult to believe this story? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Woman In Bed And Last Longer / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.