Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (32676 Views)

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Godson just shared his story on Instagram:

This lady is really a devil ... I have been taking care of this bitch for one and half years now .. paying her bills and everything .. I have prove for everything cause I know after this she will say her own side of the story ....

the girl had a baby for me then want to turn me to mungun (fool) and started acting funny after she gave birth to the baby I tried a lot and all my best to work things out for both of us but bitch will Always act like one ..

am giving her 15,000 naira every Monday cause of the baby she had for me and this fool still call me useless man cause i ain't ready to let her turn me to fool ... she gave birth to the baby last year December 11th and since then I have been paying 22,500naira every
month for the baby day care fee for a year now ..

so this last week this bitch came back from school and told me have to pay December fees from November and I told her I don't have any money now that whenever I have am going to pay it .. not knowing this bitch been paying 5500 naira every month for the baby day care after am giving her own money 15k naira per week ( every damn Monday ) so I decided to call the day care last weekend and talk to the person incharge of the day care and the woman told me it was just 5500 my baby been paying for the day care ..

I was so shocked and I did not say a shit I told this girl I don't have a any money to give her again and the bitch stabbed me with knife then lock the door from the back telling me she wants me dead ..

my friend was there inside house with us ...I wanted to make calls and tell people what's going on In the house she collected my phone and brake the screen..
this bitch frustrated me she wanted me to raise my hand on her so that she can be telling her fake was friends am a woman beater .. I did not do anything or say a shit .. she left the house i went to the hospital ..

after 2 days she back to the house with one of her family member and they packed my things In the house .. I did not say a shit I called my parents and told them what happened they told me not to ever do anything sily ..bitch i thought j would be begging her cause.

please repost this .. cause this bitch is saying shit around telling her friends what am not .... I want all of them to read this before they started judging me ... bitch told her friends she's the owner of all the things she packed in my house without having any receipt...I pray all her friends read this and she say her side of the story too ..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/babymama-stabs-man-Godson-domestic-violence.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016
*sighs* will I ever marry with all these baby mama dramas?

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
more

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2016
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man

11 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2016
shocked sorry bro tongue

But on a more serious note, that girl na experienced olosho, while the guy na patriotic maga. angry Why not just cut ties with her, but remain in touch with the child? That girl looks like a person who don miss road for life cry

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Olosho no1

9 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Splinz(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
So what exactly should I do now with this story

2 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm i comment my reserve
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Godson just shared his story on Instagram:

This lady is really a devil ... I have been taking care of this bitch for one and half years now .. paying her bills and everything .. I have prove for everything cause I know after this she will say her own side of the story ....

the girl had a baby for me then want to turn me to mungun (fool) and started acting funny after she gave birth to the baby I tried a lot and all my best to work things out for both of us but bitch will Always act like one ..

am giving her 15,000 naira every Monday cause of the baby she had for me and this fool still call me useless man cause i ain't ready to let her turn me to fool ... she gave birth to the baby last year December 11th and since then I have been paying 22,500naira every
month for the baby day care fee for a year now ..

so this last week this bitch came back from school and told me have to pay December fees from November and I told her I don't have any money now that whenever I have am going to pay it .. not knowing this bitch been paying 5500 naira every month for the baby day care after am giving her own money 15k naira per week ( every damn Monday ) so I decided to call the day care last weekend and talk to the person incharge of the day care and the woman told me it was just 5500 my baby been paying for the day care ..

I was so shocked and I did not say a shit I told this girl I don't have a any money to give her again and the bitch stabbed me with knife then lock the door from the back telling me she wants me dead ..

my friend was there inside house with us ...I wanted to make calls and tell people what's going on In the house she collected my phone and brake the screen..
this bitch frustrated me she wanted me to raise my hand on her so that she can be telling her fake was friends am a woman beater .. I did not do anything or say a shit .. she left the house i went to the hospital ..

after 2 days she back to the house with one of her family member and they packed my things In the house .. I did not say a shit I called my parents and told them what happened they told me not to ever do anything sily ..bitch i thought j would be begging her cause.

please repost this .. cause this bitch is saying shit around telling her friends what am not .... I want all of them to read this before they started judging me ... bitch told her friends she's the owner of all the things she packed in my house without having any receipt...I pray all her friends read this and she say her side of the story too ..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/babymama-stabs-man-Godson-domestic-violence.html

lalasticlala
Charlie Charlie. D guy no strong at all? Won't you use backhand slap to knock off her wig ?

18 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
Charlie Charlie. D guy no strong at all? Won't you use backhand slap to knock off her wig ?
you support violence against women shocked

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
what will i say self sad the money is small, my queen collect more than that everymonth from me, i am not adding hair oooooo
the money is too small for this kind fight, pay her and stop behaving like a lazy man
Hope u spoilt ur gf with the 190k very well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
Hope u spoilt ur gf with the 190k very well
its 2moro grin got teddy and laptop.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:

undecided

Babe why you come dey disgrace me for here na? Na so you wan make your guy dey hit you?

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.

48 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
its 2moro grin got teddy and laptop.

shocked shocked
Bro that girl go dey somewhere dey form "maga wan pay tomorrow" grin grin . Bro abeg learn from this guy o.

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pierocash:
it happened to me too,jst the same thing.the difference between mine and urs is that i cut ties with her and she vowed i will never claim that baby from her,i said is that the issue,i dash u.

Weldon bro

9 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

shocked shocked
Bro that girl go dey somewhere dey form "maga wan pay tomorrow" grin grin . Bro abeg learn from this guy o.
all women are not the same.

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
all women are not the same.
I trust you boss cool wink grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Creamish I spot you there wink
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Creamish(f): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:
Creamish I spot you there wink

..#WAKAPASSmode.. grin
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Creamish:

..#WAKAPASSmode.. grin
Lolzzzgrin
Say something na.wink You like wetin that babe do?
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Creamish(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzzgrin

Say something na.wink You like wetin that babe do?

naa... I hate violence of any kind. Dont know how they will resolve their issue but they should consider what is best for the child.
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Creamish:

naa... I hate violence of any kind. Dont know how they will resolve their issue but they should consider what is best for the child.

That's a good one babe wink
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

undecided

Babe why you come dey disgrace me for here na? Na so you wan make your guy dey hit you?
Can never hit my guy and I expect the same from him...

2 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
Can never hit my guy and I expect the same from him...

Yea, that's my babe right there wink

How are you doing babe? tongue

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

Yea, that's my babe right there wink

How are you doing babe? tongue
How far that Dubai trip or should we do Instanbul?
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
How far that Dubai trip or should we do Instanbul?

Lolzzz, babe no be only Instanbul, what about Instagram? cool

13 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
u 2 look at the kind of person u go give belle for godsake ...her looks alone doesn't look responsible .

17 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by osabiya16(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baby mama every where undecidedBaby mama every where
Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Remilekun101: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
I have nothing to say, was the guy blind when he was fucking her?

Maybe the person below me will have something to say

1 Like

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
She looks unkempt

Guys please watch the kind of things you put your d*ck inside

Thanks

26 Likes

Re: Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) by Dsrooftiles: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.