Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? (2406 Views)

Who Is Handsome In Faze (kolomental) & Tuface (nothing Dey Appen) / Kolomental Vs. For Instance / Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Sheriff231: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2007
ACCORDING TO A MEMBER OF THIS SITE: (GBENGAIJOT) IN ONE OF THE THREADS,     "does anyone realise that Psquare BizzyBody prt 2 and faze kolomental are done with exactly the same beat?, i was freaking out when i head the kolomental because i can't stop huming bizzy body 2 in my head"      HOW TRUE IS THIS?  OR ARE HIS EARS FAILING HIM OR SOMETHING?
'
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Dike1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2007
That kind of music is called Reggeton. It's popular among latino artists.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Baro(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thats not true, both beats are very different, besides Kolomental is a better and more creative club banger.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2007
cant you just go and listen to the song before coming here to ask questions, and mind you, if it was meant to be rhetoric, then it was stupid creating a thread for it.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Anicart(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2007
sheriff, which kind ear u get sef?
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Sheriff231: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2007
Naijafan  & Anicart,

I wasn't the one who said so, i only quoted GBENGAIJOT, he did in one of the threads on this site(WHY ISN'T NIGERIAN MUSIC VERY POPULAR INTERNATIONALLY? page 3). GBENGAIJOT was just too certain and cocksure of what he was saying, as if he cooked the said beat. This prompted me to
feel nairalanders on this, no rhetorical question intented.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2007
all the same, you could have confirmed that urself and replied gbengaijot instead of asking people. what if we all said yes cos some gbenga-idiot said so?! listen to both songs urself. . . and close this thread. right?!
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Sheriff231: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2007
Naijafan, I HEARD YOU,  Dont know if  am right, but you seem not to like one of this 2 songs or the artistes? Makes the thread sound like cheap publicity to you?. Whatever, i feel you all the same.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Yimsfred(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2007
I've not heard Kolomental. Anywone feels like being a good samaritan? I need that song
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2007
@sheriff231

nothing of the sort, just being nairaland's sheriff cheesy
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by gbengaijot(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2007
and who on earth is calling me gbengaidiot?, i guess some people on here lack kolomntal etiquette.

I never badmouthed both songs, as a matter of fact, i am a fan of Naija Music, and you can prove that by visiting www.naijabrains.com

I simply said the two songs are similar in terms of beat, na lie i lie
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by labiran(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2007
@naijafun,

wassup man,
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2007
@gbengaijot
really that name sounds like its spoof version. maybe you should change it wink

@labiran
nice to know you realise i'm having fun tongue you can buzz me anytime today before 9pm minus the hours between 5pm and 7.30pm naija time. safe.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2007
@labiran and gbengaijot

just checked you guys profiles and it seems you guys follow each other around, what's up?
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by TerraCotta(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2007
A lot of people make that complaint about reggaeton because the beats usually sound very similiar. They're not exactly the same though--it's just the style, like Dike said.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by labiran(m): 12:42am On Jan 17, 2007
@ naijafan,

u never bused. datz horse SHIT man.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by gbengaijot(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2007
@naijafan, well, whatever.

Me and Labiran have a like passion for music, especially old skool, and i guess that explains something.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Baro(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2007
Naijafan,

Nairaland's Sheriff? You must have been bribed then.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Baro(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2007
GBENGAIJOT, JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF;

FROM,

A shortcoming i found recently:
*does anyone realise that Psquare BizzyBody aprt 2 and faze kolomental are done with exactly the same beat?, i was freaking out when i head the kolomental because i can't stop huming bizzy body 2 in my head

ITS NOW,

I never badmouthed both songs, as a matter of fact, i am a fan of Naija Music, and you can prove that by visiting www.naijabrains.com

JUDGE YOUSELF
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by freemanj(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2007
both songs are only of the same genre so you should expect the beat to be similar both the beat aint the same brother you might try listening to the song with funnel in your ears may be you'll be able to differentiate hehehehohoho no disrespect intended
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Baro(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2007
Freemanj, thank you very much,

I hope Gbengaidiot, sorry Gbengaijot is listening, before he goes ahead to pastes another fallacious and sentimental view.    I advice he stops here on Faze's Kolomental, cos that song is more than original, unique, creative, and  too tight, 'became a hit the day it left the studio. ACCEPT IT,  U HEARD.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by gbengaijot(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2007
I will say again and again that some sets of people on this forum lack kolomental etiquette.

@baro, you are even a newbie on this site, and you've started abusing?,

i guess you need to put on your reading glasses and read the forum rules again and again before jumping into conversations.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS

Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

I have a right to my opinion, and you have no right to abuse me on it. If you are not ok with my opinion, then fine, walk away and go and kiss yourself.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Baro(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2007
[/quote]GBENGAIJOT, JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF;

FROM,

A shortcoming i found recently:
*does anyone realise that Psquare BizzyBody aprt 2 and faze kolomental are done with exactly the same beat?, i was freaking out when i head the kolomental because i can't stop huming bizzy body 2 in my head

ITS NOW,

JUDGE YOUSELF

[quote]
Insert Quote
Freemanj, thank you very much,

I hope Gbengaidiot, sorry Gbengaijot is listening, before he goes ahead to pastes another fallacious and sentimental view.    I advice he stops here on Faze's Kolomental, because that song is more than original, unique, creative, and  too tight, 'became a hit the day it left the studio. ACCEPT IT,  U HEARD.

Still trying to figure out where and how i insulted you, anyway, maybe i have in "YOUR OPINION". Am sorry SIR

Its so really sad, i thought you were deep, do you take offence so easily?

Sorry to add, you havnt gat any opinion here, we all have ears, and have listened to both songs, ok. Say what you hear and not what you think. Peace, no hard feelings Bro.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2007
@Baro
u sabi yoruba? o ma n be!. Saying i was nairaland's sheriff was just trying to mack on the thread starter's name - sheriff231. then how the hell would you call someone old enough to be your father idiot grin nothing dey happen sha.

@Labiran
might as well be female baby snake's sh*t for all i care cool. by the way, i didnt understand that last post!
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijar(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
damn, this is the most f**king retarded post on here.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2007
lol, even your name looks retarded. or wtf is naijar? cheesy

dude, dont be fcukin' wit the n'fan!
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijar(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2007
what the Bleep!! Back off bitch, b4 U get ur ass wooped. FUCKING retard, SHIT, hate bitches like u, who aint got nothing else but to shit talk. Go Bleep a horse,
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2007
naijar. i did a fcukin song for some dude like you. i'ma sing out a snippet to ya

naijar, you asked for it, now sit back, relax, and take it in like a man
even if you dedicate a three to me, you wont still be betr than a stan
bitch-ass niggers acting up, trying to step up to the naijafan
y'all betr get out or i'ma crush you wit da rest of my clan
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijar(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2007
u about to get ur black ass wooped. FUCKING nigga from Nigera caint rap for SHIT. By da time I'm done beating your ass, nobody going hear nothing from u again, except dat u back in africa picking corn. Bleep u.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2007
dude, let's analyze your posts together, one after the other.

naijar:

what the Bleep!! Back off bitch
who's the bitch in here? you got on my manliness in the first place because i didnt say sh*t to you.

naijar:

before U get your ass wooped.
wtf?!

naijar:

FUCKING retard
how? prove it dude. just prove it!

naijar:

SHIT, hate bitches like u
yeah, sure i do too!

naijar:

who aint got nothing else but to shit talk
Of course, you is the one shit talkin'.  you got more of the word shit in your posts than mine  cool

naijar:

Go Bleep a horse
You once tried it? guess it helped.

One more thing dude, i don't care where the Bleep you are, but i'm in africa! so there's no going back picking corn!
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijar(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2007
Ezra Olubi, is dat your name?? Y u hating like dat??
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by naijafan(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2007
and where the heck did you get my name from? i aint hating anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Rock: Eben Or Roof Top? / Beanpole Ft Jahbless Sope Tie / Tubidy Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.