Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (59084 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
experienced a similar situation some years back during my service year. that year the natives were dying incessantly from food poisoning, burial ceremonies was commonplace.
evening of that fateful day, i can still remember how i staggered on my way to the clinic even while on a bike, fortunately as God would have it i came out of it alive intact.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:
Taking out smart Igbos slowly in the North before they become Soludos and Iweala in the future. Under the guise of useless NYSC, post them to core North, poison them, and snuff life out of them. You people think Nnamdi Kanu is joking. You didn't listen to Alhaji and Kunle discussing how to deal with Igbos? Stubborn people...you this people like you? At any opportunity...they will poison you to death because they know the blood and gene that run through you is powerful and they can never ever ever in this lifetime compete with you...never!

Remember...they are hundreds of him dying every month but you only hear of him because it made front page.

what is ur problem?

Who did this to you?!

Must you bring your bigotry mind set into every matter?

The young lady that died at NYSC Kano is not an igbo, why are u lamenting and crying more than the bereaved over issues that has nothing to do with tribe?

Must you always play d victim game all the time?

Pls i beg you with anything you worship, do not pass this bigotry mind set of yours unto you children.

I beg of you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Godfullsam:
[s]

what is ur problem?

Who did this to you?!

Must you bring your bigotry mind set into every matter?

The young lady that died at NYSC Kano is not an igbo, why are u lamenting and crying more than the bereaved over issues that has nothing to do with tribe?

Must you always play d victim game all the time?

Pls i beg you with anything you worship, do not pass this bigotry mind set of yours unto you children.

I beg of you[/s].
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
thebestprice:
seems like brilliant young southerners are being systematically assassinated by fifth columnist out there up north.

#MAnamGrA
What is this you wrote, read it out loud to yourself, does it make any sense?
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
#EndNYSCnow

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by mercygrey177(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
What's happening.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=new2020 post=51575689][/quote]

a yoruba man is NATURALLY ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jakohai:

Having worked in the rural area for NYSC....I take issue with your comments.

Most of the time, the NYSC doctors and teachers are the only type of their professional in the rural area.

And they do great work.
yes they do great work but they don't appreciate them in their service year. Now they have not been posted some didn't know where they will be posted to. Some corpers will cry when they receive their posting letter when the place is not good for health and their carrier. If the fg can't provide adequate help for the corper's they should make it a voluntary scheme. It is very painful reading another bad news again. Even the ones that are more targeted are the brilliant ones. I pray for mercy and shield. It is dishearten reading this news again. If they can't take care of them, they should please for God's sake scrap it. Enough of sudden death in our camps.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
thebestprice:
seems like brilliant young southerners are being systematically assassinated by fifth columnist out there up north.

#MAnamGrA
You are sick.. Seriously
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:
Taking out smart Igbos slowly in the North before they become Soludos and Iweala in the future. Under the guise of useless NYSC, post them to core North, poison them, and snuff life out of them. You people think Nnamdi Kanu is joking. You didn't listen to Alhaji and Kunle discussing how to deal with Igbos? Stubborn people...you this people like you? At any opportunity...they will poison you to death because they know the blood and gene that run through you is powerful and they can never ever ever in this lifetime compete with you...never!

Remember...they are hundreds of him dying every month but you only hear of him because it made front page.
Another sick bastard!!!
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by sekem: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:

You are highly disillusioned.

Seriously, you need to seek a psychiatry treatment.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by anyimpro(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
ukeme. UKGreat. your death is still a shock to me. The best amongst his mate. 4.85 cgpa, a guy who solves engineering mathematics and scares the lecturer. Rest in peace bro. God knows best.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by baddosky1: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
azeeza:
May God forgive you

Refute his claim with verifiable facts before trying to "remind" God to do his duty.

3 Southern corpers dying in the North in one swoop just within a week is MORE THAN MERE COINCIDENCE!

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Ukamaka3237(f): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rip bro
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Love2222(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
rip friend
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by otokx(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC should be made optional and those who opt out should be issued exemption certificate at no cost to them.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
[s]
rusher14:
You have already been condemned.
[/s]
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by imohrol(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
what is happening 3 deaths in just 2wks in NYSC camps. plz in the name of the u value most. Federal govt. NYSC should be optional. just look at Asukwo has gone just like dat. hope of the family. all the monies spent on his education, what a country.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by imohrol(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
what is happening 3 deaths in just 2wks in NYSC camps. plz in the name of what u value most. Federal govt. NYSC should be optional. just look at Asukwo has gone just like dat. hope of the family. all the monies spent on his education, what a country.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]Nigerian graduates must demand that NYSC scheme provides the following or Federal Government should scrap it.

1. 24/7 Safety and Security Systems.
2. Modern Accommodation.
3. Health Insurance.
4. Life Insurance.
5. Minimum monthly allowance of N50, 000 for each corps volunteer.[/size].
I have a dream grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Na u first serve, or na u serve pass angry

But this NYSC matter self, thank God person don pass that stage..

Rest in peace to the Genius... Too bad
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by smartiyke78: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Even if the young man had defared d posting, wot is d guarantee dat he will b postec to a place of his choice subsequently? Nil...

Honestly i tink its high time d federal govt. scrap dis unprofitable time wasting scam calld NYSC, cos as far as am concernd d aim for its establishment by former president Yakubu Gowon hs been defited. Unless it will b reprogramd for pple to serv in dia various localities or region.

NYSC sceme is just a glorified prison whr ur freedom is restricted for d tim being wit all sorth of inadequacy posing treats to lives.

It wount b farfetchd as truth dat wot killd d young man on camp was lack of medical care on camp which make d young medical personnels in dose mushroom clinics professionals without tools. or even at some camps wr d attitude of some of d medical personels who will alwys want to show hw foolishly big dey are wit dia egocentric pomposity, may even kill d sick corp member needing medical atention. Am not d type dat easily fall sick, but whil on nysc camp as a coro member, i fell ill and wn i went to d so calld clinic for treatment, i ws told that dia has not bn medical supply for d previous 3 days. That i should go to mamy nd get paracetamol nd Sprite or team softdrink as Drip. If not for God.....

Yesterday it was a lady corp member dat died on camp in Kano State, now dis! wr will d next one b? but God forbid.

Pls I call on d bloggers nd online infoprenuers to use dia platforms to blow d trumpet to d govt. to look into reshaping dis nysc scheme or scrap it entierly let d youths go nd hussle for dia future cos even after d schem, d individual may stil go and start hussling for live or from whr he stopd.

90% of past nd present serving corp members are used for teaching in schools as dia PPA presently which i guess is d present aim of d scheme nd when u get to a govt. secondry grammer or high school, u will not c up to 10 fulltim employd teachers but host of corp nembers at d end d person collects mere #19800 dat may not even last one up to a week.

This thing is just a waste of sombdy’s precious tim for a certificate dat shld just b given to d corp member after d orientation camping. If not dat d certificate is a prerequisite for employment here in naija, i blive so many pple wount evn tink of wasting dia precious time in dis scam nt scheme.

Pls bloggers nd other infomation personels shld hels us cry out to FG to look into dis as its alrdy a threat to d lives of our youths.!!!

RIP my brother.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
I lost a friend, brother and colleague in you Ukeme. RIP cry
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
When I finish my degree programmes I won't serve nothing will make me serve. Useless scheme by useless leaders.
It's a waste of time. I didn't do it too. Got posted to Yobe and I was like Hell No. What have I benefited from this country sef that will make me serve it? A country whose leaders are not loyal, why should I be loyal to them in return? NYSC ko.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
thebestprice:

#MAnamGrA

Are you well at all?

Instead of sympathizing with the bereaved you are here defecating via the mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by smartiyke78: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Even if the young man had defared d posting, wot is d guarantee dat he will b postec to a place of his choice subsequently? Nil...

Honestly i tink its high time d federal govt. scrap dis unprofitable time wasting scam calld NYSC, cos as far as am concernd d aim for its establishment by former president Yakubu Gowon hs been defited. Unless it will b reprogramd for pple to serv in dia various localities or region.

NYSC sceme is just a glorified prison whr ur freedom is restricted for d tim being wit all sorth of inadequacy posing treats to lives.

It wount b farfetchd as truth dat wot killd d young man on camp was lack of medical care on camp which make d young medical personnels in dose mushroom clinics professionals without tools. or even at some camps wr d attitude of some of d medical personels who will alwys want to show hw foolishly big dey are wit dia egocentric pomposity, may even kill d sick corp member needing medical atention. Am not d type dat easily fall sick, but whil on nysc camp as a coro member, i fell ill and wn i went to d so calld clinic for treatment, i ws told that dia has not bn medical supply for d previous 3 days. That i should go to mamy nd get paracetamol nd Sprite or team softdrink as Drip. If not for God.....

Yesterday it was a lady corp member dat died on camp in Kano State, now dis! wr will d next one b? but God forbid. And i read dat its dsame poor health facility nd lack of proper medical attention by some yet to b confirmd proper medical doctor nd nurses corp members dat killd d coper. Imagine camping a population of over 1500 pple for 2-3wks without a confirmed nd an experienced medical personel!

Pls I call on d bloggers nd online infoprenuers to use dia platforms to blow d trumpet to d govt. to look into reshaping dis nysc scheme or scrap it entierly let d youths go nd hussle for dia future cos even after d schem, d individual may stil go and start hussling for live or from whr he stopd.

90% of past nd present serving corp members are used for teaching in schools as dia PPA presently which i guess is d present aim of d scheme nd when u get to a govt. secondry grammer or high school, u will not c up to 10 fulltim employd teachers but host of corp nembers at d end d person collects mere #19800 dat may not even last one up to a week.

This thing is just a waste of sombdy’s precious tim for a certificate dat shld just b given to d corp member after d orientation camping. If not dat d certificate is a prerequisite for employment here in naija, i blive so many pple wount evn tink of wasting dia precious time in dis scam nt scheme.

Pls bloggers nd other infomation personels shld help us cry out to FG to look into dis as its alrdy a threat to d lives of our youths.!!!

RIP my brother.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by rusher14: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Stop trailing me looking for attention.

Go mess with your type.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by smartiyke78: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
smartiyke78:
Yesterday it was a lady corp member dat died on camp in Kano State, now dis! wr will d next one b? but God forbid. But just in 1 week 3 corp members are alrdy dead on camp.
Pls bloggers nd other infomation personels shld hels us cry out to FG to look into dis as its alrdy a threat to d lives of our youths.!!!
RIP my brother.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:

Your skull must be full of pus,dude isnt even igbo n see how pathetic u sound
Rip to the departed...nysc is crap
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by jayboi146: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ukeme rip cry cry cry my mentor
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Sad but all he needed to do was to have rejected by deferring the posting and wait till next year undecided During the wait period, would have embarked on something productive angry
will you keep quiet.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jakohai:

NYSC provides teachers , doctors, nurses etc in the rural areas...where they are needed well well.

Scrap NYSC....and a lot of needs won't be met in your village.

Most doctors don't like working in the rural areas...for example.
Imagine how they shortchange graduates,how much is minimum wage btw?
Your 1st question should be why should there lgas without standard schools and hospitals?are they not represented at the state and fed levels in d reapective house of assemblies??what is the state n local govt doing for its peoplenysc is slavery in disguise
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
[s]
rusher14:

Stop trailing me looking for attention.
Go mess with your type.
[/s]
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) / Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.