Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom (50310 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by JegaQuin: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Any NCAN operative in here? grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by ajabani4allah(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is too bad, even if the girl is mentally ill as they have claimed chaining her is very inhumane and will only add to the problem. The girl should have been taken to the psychiatric hospital immediately this was noticed.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Nemesis99(m): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2016
So people are lucky but act unlucky.

By the way, why won't she suffer mental illness when you treat her in such manner.

I swear i wed have slapped the mum and punched the dad in the face if i was there

#oloriburuku people
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom by Pat081: 10:13pm On May 09, 2018
omofunaab:
Thank you Mr olubajo for saving the life of onyeka John.
Afonja re born to leave d life of lpob since my brother but dey will not agree to dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.