Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? (2989 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / discussion-Is There Anything Wrong With A Man Sleeping With His Sister Like This / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Olu317(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Cheating could be an unplanned event you know, when you find yourself in a very vulnerable/sticky situation if you know what I mean wink
Human beings are very imperfect so anything can happen.

I definitely can handle it if its the other way around babe, there's nothing I can't handle kiss
Quite interesting! But too good to be true. Love drives people off track.
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
There's something called controlled emotions and tolerance smiley
Olu317:
Quite interesting! But too good to be true. Love drives people off track.
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
For Me, If You Want To Cheat, Cheat. Just Make Sure I Dont Find Out And No Stds..I No Get Time
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Olu317(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There's something called controlled emotions and tolerance smiley
girlfriend,i disagree. I am more than 99% sure that even the best of human beings make mistakes and it is expected that you and I can take some decisions contrary to the proper norm. Emotion can't be controlled outrightly but subjected temporary to other alternative opinion. Even the Psychologist will tell you,that you have to “work" on your feelings because it is always part of YOU. In fact, in some school of thought my/your emotion is called my/your “DEMON" .Do you know that irrespective of your sex, every human being born is a potential “criminal/killer” ?,But many choose the alternative because there is a “golden thought" called second thought. So, every one looses the control over his/her subjected feelings at one time or the other. And the truth is that women tend to loose their “cool" more than men. Do you get the drift?
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
But I've never lost my cool when I was with someone that cheated on me
Olu317:
girlfriend,i disagree. I am more than 99% sure that even the best of human beings make mistakes and it is expected that you and I can take some decisions contrary to the proper norm. Emotion can't be controlled outrightly but subjected temporary to other alternative opinion. Even the Psychologist will tell you,that you have to “work" on your feelings because it is always part of YOU. In fact, in some school of thought my/your emotion is called my/your “DEMON" .Do you know that irrespective of your sex, every human being born is a potential “criminal/killer” ?,But many choose the alternative because there is a “golden thought" called second thought. So, every one looses the control over his/her subjected feelings at one time or the other. And the truth is that women tend to loose their “cool" more than men. Do you get the drift?
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Olu317(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But I've never lost my cool when I was with someone that cheated on me
....Wow, you must have fallen from “HEAVEN",am I correct?, But honestly, you don't love the GUY. As clear as Crystal.
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by makydebbie(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:
cheating is bad.. but very very bad when it comes to women..
why?

Are you guys justified to cheat?
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
I do love him! It just that I know how to keep my emotions in control sometimes, especially when it comes to cheating smiley
Olu317:
....Wow, you must have fallen from “HEAVEN",am I correct?, But honestly, you don't love the GUY. As clear as Crystal.
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by vchykp(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
why?

Are you guys justified to cheat?

The disadvantage of cheating has more negative reflection on the female side, men are prone to cheat and many women are ready to manage him, buh no man will ever want to have anything serious to do with a cheating lady.

This one you are asking, hope you aint cheating on me?.. undecided
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Olu317(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I do love him! It just that I know how to keep my emotions in control sometimes, especially when it comes to cheating smiley
.. You don't love him, I insist. What you love, you guide with jealousy and tender. And You will loose your temper if you caught him with your “sister" “doing the press up exercise ". I knew a guy that even slept with twins and still felt cool about it. . So,it isn't a joking matter undecided
ItsQuinn:
.. You don't love him, I insist. What you love, you guide with jealousy and tender. And You will loose your temper if you caught him with your “sister" “doing the press up exercise ". I knew a guy that even slept with twins and still felt cool about it. . So,it isn't a joking matter
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:

The disadvantage of cheating has more negative reflection on the female side, men are prone to cheat and many women are ready to manage him, buh no man will ever want to have anything serious to do with a cheating lady.

This one you are asking, hope you aint cheating on me?.. undecided
I'm not cheating on youundecided
Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by vchykp(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm not cheating on youundecided

Better.. grin grin grin so stop asking, women cheating is not just bad, its devilish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? by Olu317(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
A man who doesn't cheat won't defend himself outrightly but calmly.He will proof it without sugar coat mouth but act it out. It is naturally a behavioral pattern.The reality is that most ladies, don't always date right men because of attraction to sophisticated guys and eventually end up married to someone who could only take care of their material need only and lacked the needed love they thirst for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. / As Shared By Don Jazzy This Evening (screenshot) / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.