Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS (22855 Views)

Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by melvinjames: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Free him charge him to court.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Rilwayne001: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Kai oga you sabi lie o,"ODE" is a Yoruba word and it means fool or mumu.

Shut up! What i stated is meaning of "ode" in English language. We are not communicating in Yoruba here undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by ngolokante(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Let them release this man abeg. The government does not need the unnecessary distraction his arrest is causing, even though we know that he is capable of inciting his followers to show utter disregard for the Nigerian state and cause unrest; and knowing El-Zakzaky and his Shia brothers, its just a matter of time (small time sef) before they run foul of the law again...my only concern is that some people who have been crying more than the bereaved in this issue are going to allege double standards in that Kanu, who is been held for treason was not granted bail...
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Free Zakzaki, kill Kanu grin . Kanu is a terrorist cool
get a Listerine for yourself
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
To release him for Iran to buy amunition for him to become new boko haram ismn't That judgement can not hold let the judge swallow that crap himself or herself.

Someone who love his or her kids, family and who love freedom or who love to sleep on his or her bed don't go in a way of potentially becoming national threat or making a point through religious stupidity so El Zakary or Zarwawy or Zarmyfoot can go to hell.

In as much he took his foolish followers to the street with no govt permission.

In as far he took to the street not to demand for good road, good education, good economy, better living, good power supply, better security but to be on the street for religious statement let him rotten in that prison as far as I'm concern. Boko Haram had twisted my mind on any form of religious stupidity so I have no mercy for any attempt by anybody who belief his or her religion has monopoly violence power to proof a point.

Damn shit or Shite or Poooh plus Zarkary or Zarkanonsense I don't care. He is even lucky someone like me not in SSS or DSS he is already in soup I swear because I will descend the anger of Boko Haram on his silly head.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Silensa1234: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
what o Nnamdi kanu
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by okezed: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nnamdi kalu should be expecting his own millions if that terrorist will get fifty M. But no be to pronounce am be the problem but go aso rock go collect am
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
eleko1:
to go and continue his hate message and killing spree? Buratai dey do press-up for him again
Killing spree.
would you care to tell us who he killed
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That one will rot in jail. undecided
Serves him right
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by BABANGBALI: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
melvinjames:
Free him charge him to court.
shut up what i wroted and tolded you is the meaning of ode and thats what you are tongue tongue
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Lustig(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Court orders? No need for such order, bcox Bubu no dey hear word.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Consciency: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
lols.. ok u don enter
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by BABANGBALI: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Walahi i dey pray make dis man or Kanu die for dis government hand,I wan see wetin their people go do. It have they dat I watch better action movie for Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by otokx(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Government may appeal; is the man still alive?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Austin4lif: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Beremx:
I don't see the court order being obeyed. Not in this administration
so u are nw a wailer? I thought you and omenka said that this administration is the best ever in Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by ORIGENAL(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is this the one Nigeria? Igbos need to wake up.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by obc: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Envy and tribalism is a chronic disease. Kids everywhere.....Sighs, walk out of thread.
Rilwayne001:

Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by ORIGENAL(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

you sound like a little boy, i guess u are
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
ORIGENAL:
you sound like a little boy, i guess u are

Yes I am! Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by KingsleyCEO: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
That judge will soon face sting operation that is breaking into his residence in the dead night to search for dollars I kept there.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by tomzman: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Let Femi Falana represent Nnamdi Kalu
An Afonja represent a Igbo? That's not gonna happen.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by sammuell(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
When baba neva talk
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by kassy777: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Candycrusher:
Unfortunately, buhari doesn't obey any courts. He is a bloody dictator. The judge that gave this judgement will soon be raided for corruption by DSS for challenging buhari's authority. Democracy died with GEJ's regime sad
I for not reveal this secret but na because you have call Buhari is ideal and most suitable name which is dictator, who does not obey Nigerians and other court orders.
To comfirm Buhari's dictatorship, just log onto YouTube with the title ''Real Buhari''. It is very educative, mostly to others especially the jet age N/Landers who will always want to stand with Buhari.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Chikelue2000(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mockinbird:
What of Kanu?!
good question bro, Nigeria is never one
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Ambassadors: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
kkboy:
I hope the leader of the Shi’a Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will learn to respect the feeling of other Nigerians, refrain his members from blocking roads and make them respect the freedom of worship of others.
I hope to think so too. But I know this Shia movement is but another boko haram in the making. From the interview of their legal adviser I understand where they belong. To cause havoc and terror.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Onyocha: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chikelue2000:
good question bro, Nigeria is never one

You are wrong. If the govt obeys this court order, it doesn't have anything to do with Ethnicism. Dasuki is a northerner and has been denied bail. If the govt chooses to release Zakzaky (and not Kanu) because they don't see him as threat, there is no issue of ethnic discrimination.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by egokudiowomoney: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mockinbird:
What of Kanu?!
u mean former Nigeria's player?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by Kingbusssy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Obanikoro, KANU and Dazuki nkor
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by topzeezo: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
lie lie BUBU. no go shame o
Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS by kizyalex10(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Shiite known for inciting violence,the court released their leader while nnamdi kalu whose demonstrates peacefully,is denied bail.the biafrans,re fighting a jst course peacefully.hausa nd fulani's re shouting one Nigeria because they knw they dont have oil which is the major revenue Nigeria has.believe me,if oil is found in d north today or they re the one with this oil,nigeria would have long be history.let them continue,nnamdi kalu's case will make or marr dis country.i rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.