Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year (1583 Views)

The All New 2018 Audi A8 Is Here. It Comes With Foot Massaging Feature (photos) / New 2018 Toyota Camry: Details And Photos / The 2018 Toyota Camry - Be The First To See These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by AutoJoshNG: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
The rate at which Toyota is churning out the Camry ehn! Me sef cannot explain. The Camry which was redesigned in 2012 and 2015 is currently being transformed again.

We just got a teaser of the all new 2018 Toyota Camry and it is expected to debut at the Detroit Autoshow in January 2017.

The LED taillight design is nice. You will also notice the strong character line that runs along the Camry’s profile and then blends seamlessly into the trunk opening. Can’t wait to see the real deal.

Toyota is not wasting time. Those South Korean car makers are putting them on their toes, I guess!

I will bring you more pictures in due time.

https://autojosh.com/all-new-2018-toyota-camry/

Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by diportivo: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Recession dey abeg

Where is my innoson cool
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
diportivo:
Recession dey abeg

Where is my innoson cool
Does Innoson come cheap?
Like, can I get a nice one at N500,000?
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by BEENUEL(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2016
PaperLace:

Does Innoson come cheap?
Like, can I get a nice one at N500,000?

[size=15pt]You mean TOKUNBO? ....Innoson price rakes from 1.7m upward.[/size]
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
BEENUEL:

[size=15pt]You mean TOKUNBO? ....Innoson price rakes from 1.7m upward.[/size]

Lol.
Not tokunbo o, tear-rubber tongue
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by nurey(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2016
PaperLace:

Lol.
Not tokunbo o, tear-rubber tongue

yes, i have innoson wheel barrow for that price, 1WD-2 handle push, one mouth litre engine, comes with free gucci leather shoes
it tear rubber
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2016
nurey:

yes, i have innoson wheel barrow for that price, 1WD-2 handle push, one mouth litre engine, comes with free gucci leather shoes
it tear rubber

You desire a LEXUS LS600H but you wanna sell this to me_ a struggling, patriotic, civil and tax-paying Nigerian.
Chai
Man's inhumanity to man. sad
Uncle fear God o...

1 Like

Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by OhMyG0d: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2016
PaperLace:

You desire a LEXUS LS600H but you wanna sell this to me_ a struggling, patriotic, civil and tax-paying Nigerian.
Chai
Uncle fear God o...
He was only doing you a favour na. It even comes with Gucci leather shoes, isn't that wonderful at that price?
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by nurey(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2016
PaperLace:

Chai
Uncle fear God o...

The reason is not far fetched, you pay tax but you forgot to pay tithe. Your tithe is 500k once you pay it, we will upgrade the spec to 3 wheel drive and I pass my neighbor engine.

Bank name: tithe bank of Nigeria
Account name: pastor swagger
Account num: 007—047

God bless you as you make your donation
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
nurey:

The reason is not far fetched, you pay tax but you forgot to pay tithe. Your tithe is 500k once you pay it, we will upgrade the spec to 3 wheel drive and I pass my neighbor engine.

Bank name: tithe bank of Nigeria
Account name: pastor swagger
Account num: 007—047

God bless you as you make your donation
Smh.
To think I liked you, you're a very wicked sumborry.
I hereby discrush you_ carry your wahala go. grin

OhMyGod, I transfer the favour to you, say a loud AMEN. tongue
Re: Hooray! We Are Getting An All New 2018 Toyota Camry Next Year by nurey(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
PaperLace:

Smh.
To think I liked you, you're a very wicked sumborry.
I hereby discrush you_ carry your wahala go. grin

The Lord says "forget me not o yee servant of God, and remember to give thy tithe to my anointed so my ministry will continue to grow"

Why have thee sister, refuse to pay thy tithe to my minister? Have faith that your 500k would be used for the utmost importance in God's ministry (buy a car for pastor swagger) so I can improve God's work in other areas.

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Toyota Car Models In Nigeria And Their Prices / I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. / Cars(models If Possible) With Problematic Automatic Gear

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.