Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria (15668 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by seedorfg(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Looking foward to be an enterpreneur
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Chrisrare: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2016
ikbnice:
Those who want their starting salary to be above 500k.
I have a friend like this...
Very silly mentality
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2016
those who act and behave like a sloth.
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Tony90(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

I no fit do 5yrs for Futo + 1yr nysc for 80k salary oh I rather be an entrepreneur
what will you then say about medical students that spend at least 7yrs in school
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by kolado(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
By the time the economic realities flash on your thoughts,you will not think twice before you settle for any available job.
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by tuti: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
Unemployed who believes they can't make it until they travel abroad. grin

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2016
tuti:
Unemployed who believes they can't make it until they travel abroad. grin

yes o..this is the best for those who do not have Godfathers and Godmothers.

applying for jobs is a waste of time!
If you dont know, know it now
the SYSTEM is totally messed up!

The badooer and more bitchy you act the better your reward and appreciation will be!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Vacancies for Sales Manager in Zagaleti
Jobs/Vacancies - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3497008/sales-manager-zagaleti

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku2019:

That was my dream when I graduated, but my first job in an Accounting firm was 16k grin

"Reality come reset my brain and ego sharply" grin
Yes, that is what reality does. This mentality happens when you still have your parents or someone providing for you. But when you find out you have to fend for yourself, you will know what reality is.
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

I no fit do 5yrs for Futo + 1yr nysc for 80k salary oh
I rather be an entrepreneur
Better than waiting for a 500k salary.
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Rozaystunna(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2016
THOSE WHO ARE ON NAIRALAND MORNING AND NIGHT
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by theGistsonline: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Jaii:
and those who create threads about categories of unemployed youths in nigeria undecided undecided undecided
yup! Like the bstard that created this shait thread!
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by mikkypel(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

U never smell life

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by buJu234: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

no.1 reason why i dont employ graduate....

cos they are not ready to start small...

after interview they will b calling big big money as if every establishment is like Shell/Chevron/Mobil...

Nigerian graduates learn to start small then moved up.... so 80K salary is too small abi...?
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Donbigi2(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2016
buJu234:

no.1 reason why i dont employ graduate....

cos they are not ready to start small...

after interview they will b calling big big money as if every establishment is like Shell/Chevron/Mobil...

Nigerian graduates learn to start small then moved up.... so 80K salary is too small abi...?

Oga 80k too small oh...

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Those doing MMM, and are enjoying the thing...free money...free heart attack grin grin
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by brimoknight(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

I no fit do 5yrs for Futo + 1yr nysc for 80k salary oh I rather be an entrepreneur
And What's your name doing on the list of N-Power teach?
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Donbigi2(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=ikbnice post=51647053]Better than waiting for a 500k salary.[/quote
Abi oo]
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Sirwallace(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

dude, with the reality on ground couple with the economy crisis where industry are folding up, you might wanna reconsider and bring down your price tag if you wanna stay out of unemployment.
unless of course you wanna continue eating mama thank you.
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Sirwallace(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2016
don4real18:
The Okada man in OP's post may find it find it more fulfilling riding a commercial motorcycle than working in a bank
Different strokes for different folks
you gotta be kidding me if you meant that.
who goes through the tedious system of Nigerian university and resort to riding a bike to make a living? the dude is actually right, he is probably lazy or find comfort in his wife earning which doesn't by him respect as the leader of the house.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by kmos1(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

So you cannot start from somewhere, you want to hit it once? U never go broke ni o
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by SunFlow(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku2019:

That was my dream when I graduated, but my first job in an Accounting firm was 16k grin

"Reality come reset my brain and ego sharply" grin

at all at all na im........................ grin
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by SunFlow(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sirwallace:

dude, with the reality on ground couple with the economy crisis where industry are folding up, you might wanna reconsider and bring down your price tag if you wanna stay out of unemployment.
unless of course you wanna continue eating mama thank you.
you don't have to tell him. i pray he lands himself his dream job grin grin.
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by SunFlow(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
seedorfg:
Looking foward to be an enterpreneur

in the present situation, i think its the right thing to do but considering other factors like capital and infrastructure, its little bit hard
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by SunFlow(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
kiss
VeeVeeMyLuv:

yes o..this is the best for those who do not have Godfathers and Godmothers.

applying for jobs is a waste of time!
If you dont know, know it now
the SYSTEM is totally messed up!

The badooer and more bitchy you act the better your reward and appreciation will be!
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Taskogagama(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Those graduate that beg on the street claiming some excusses

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

If you see 80k job pass am to me abeg. I go even dey pay u 10k monthly. Let me add it up to my hustling. For this kind condemn nation? U see 80k job and you nor wan work?

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Mustack: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:

Oga 80k too small oh...

INGRATE
Re: Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria by Donbigi2(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mustack:

INGRATE
Lol...
I am trying hard to be worth something @ futo and it'd definitely not 80k/month

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Common Job Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company / Nigerian Foundries Limited Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.