Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) (42545 Views)

Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yesterday, two brothers had a fight. During the fight one collapsed and died.

From the picture below, the guy on red top is the guy that beat life out of his brother lying lifeless on the ground. PLEASE WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL...

http://www.ifexxy.byethost7.com/graphic-photos-guy-beats-brother-death-fight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmmnn i no gree see what it has caused... i dont know why people will never take life easy... now his in real trouble

5 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by wexyee: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by sinkhole: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why are the nurses in that hospital/clinic standing like that, looking like it is a nollywood drama?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
chai....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Omudia11: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
My Goodness
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Cessa0(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm sure ds isnt d first tym they're fighting. .. they've probably been warned several tyms bfor but no oo, 'agbara n guun' he wnts to prove seniority...

fighting is nevr d way.. nw he has to learn it d hard way....

Parents pls try nd control ur kids wyl they're still controllable to avoid stories dt touch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Oma831(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eyan Mayweather angry

11 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

For what?

Interrogate Him and He'll say it's the devil
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by profmsboi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
This thing na film
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Poorboy: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oooh

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
poor parenting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oh my God!
I know it's play fight, he will stand up now
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by anathemiamia(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sinkhole:
Why are the nurses in that hospital/clinic standing like that, looking like it is a nollywood drama?

They can't press him like they're working when they already know he's dead

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry
This guy is gon be depressed all his life knowing he caused his brother's death. So proud i never ever hit any of my brothers ....One minute anger....1million years of heartbreak and pain...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
even if he was drunk...hin eyes go clear sharply...those nurses tho

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by olusledge: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
em eye don open ...sometimes you dont have to result to beating,words do more harm than beating
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by blovesther(f): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by evanstinomachine: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nothing man no go see for Nigeria, na buhari cause am, because they were fighting because of food

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Badtman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Many are mad, few are trekking

Killing his own blooda, the Guy must be a Yaba left escapist
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by ireneony(f): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
I feel for him.
The living brother didn't mean to kill the deceased brother. This is just an accident., and it can happen to anyone.

28 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by sukkottt: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin cain beat dat nigga abel to death

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yeeeewe! Omg! Their poor mother! Omg!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by lawal28c: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dont type if u lack the proper words to use

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by awu79: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oh my God.

R.I.P
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Santi19(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
This one na real wa o RIP to the dead
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Have always said it that we are always quick to give judgment and also take actions when will this e ra nu of a none sense stop
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by emymeeky: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
I feel for him, the living brother
He forever bears the mark of a murderer
He cries not for fear of conviction
He cries cause he has lost his blood

Brother wake up , brother wake up
I didn't mean to hit you so hard
My bone marrow, my blood
My brother my breath, heed to my call

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
I hit you not of my volition
Wake up , Let me join the dead

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Before you act..... Think about the consequences

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.