Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

(PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured (1263 Views)

Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) / Pics: Police Recover 178 Guns And 840 Rounds Of Ammunition From Criminals In Oyo / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by ProudlyTorino: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Well it is no news that the Nigeria police which is supposed to be a force for Good and a symbol of hope to Nigerians is actually the direct opposite of what it is supposed to stand for.
On Sunday the 27th of November 2016 a female Benin resident which I will call A for privacy sakes drove to the Area Command Police Division in sapele road, Edo state to post bail for someone. Unknown to her she had pared her in a wrong and she was subsequently told this and she immediately tried to move the car from the spot, Just before she could do this the DPO present by name Martins asked two of his colleagues by name Gladys and Monday to go bundle her out of her car while she was still trying to move her car, they dragged her stirring wheel with her and finally got her out and hit her with their gun and this lead to her sustaining serious injuries, this was so serious that she could have bled to death on the spot and she has since been hospitalized and as I write this article she is still in the hospital.

Please I have seen Nairaland help people, that is why I have now written this article here so that nairaland can help bring this unjust act by the NPF to the authorities in charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by xendra: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
no picture? nothing

you want NLers to help, they are going to ask for proof........pictures or......
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by ProudlyTorino: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pics uploaded
xendra:
no picture? nothing

you want NLers to help, they are going to ask for proof........pictures or......
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by loadedvibes: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Naija Police again
Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: seun
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by Davash222(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
"It is more honourable to have a Goat as a friend than to have Nigeria Policeman as a friend"

(Anyanwu the Dibia 1536)

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by chinanu123(f): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm

Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
"If God could forgive either the devil or NPF, He consider the devil cos at one time the devil has the fear of God"

Ibrahim Lingold (2012)

I copied u....

Davash222:
"It is more honourable to have a Goat as a friend than to have Nigeria Policeman as a friend"
(Anyanwu the Dibia 1536)
"If God could forgive either the devil or NPF, He consider the devil cos at one time the devil has the fear of God"

Ibrahim Lingold (2012)
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by bentlywills(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
I fear Nigeria police more than the devil shocked
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by gqboyy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
omg
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by loadedvibes: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
I wonder why this is not on front page. But we have some other irrelevant gist on there. Lalasticlala and seun what's up. Abi una dey fear NPF
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by oatzeal(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Fake pictures.. A woman with dark and light legs... The A Woman suppose be A women
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by ProudlyTorino: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
I wonder which kind person you be. But you real dull my guy. What will I benefit from posting fake pics. Have you seen a leg that has been bandaged? And then opened ?
oatzeal:
Hmmmmm.... Fake pictures.. A woman with dark and light legs... The A Woman suppose be A women
Re: (PICS) Police In Edo Beat Up A Woman Badly And Leave Her Seriously injured by ProudlyTorino: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nairaland does seem to allowed videos I would have uploaded a video

(1) (Reply)

Very Bad! Pictures From Another Bank Robbery In Ekiti State / Man Who Disguise As A Madman To Pickup Used Children Diapers For Ritual Nabbed / Photo: Men Caught Impersonating Custom Officers Subjected To Corporal Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.