Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (73365 Views)

Boi/yes-p Participants In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, PH, Jos, Yobe: Read this / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by chubaba22(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
One of the ponzi schemes in Nigeria, Ultimate Cycler has crashed, sending panic waves across many of its Nigerian members who have invested their money in it as well as those who have equally invested in others such as MMM.

The ponzi website, Ultimate Cycler went down early Thursday morning, specifically around 10:30am(Nigerian time), shutting out every member who owns an account with it.

When accessed, the site initially displayed an error line of code, before displaying ”Error 500” in bold letters, then it proceeded to display another message: “ Be right back. We are currently updating the site to give you a more pleasurable experience and will be back online shortly. Our update estimation is to be complete over the next 6 – 12 hours. Thank you, Peter Wolfing.”

Ultimate Cycler is a new ponzi scheme that followed MMM . This new money doubling scheme claims a promise of better returns on invested money than MMM.

The hook for Ultimate Cycler is members get a return of N50,000 after paying N12,500 to a fellow member he or she registered under.
As at the time of filing this report, the ponzi website has still not come to life.

Dangers for members who have invested in it or others like MMM is that when such websites go down, chances are that it never comes up again and hence, “investors'” money goes with it.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/fear-grips-nigerians-mmm-others-ponzi-website-ultimate-cycler-crashes/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by izzou(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Una don start again

Is it your money?
Is it your crashing?
Is it your heartbreak?

I smell Fp anyway

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Davash222(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Let this not be true oo, atleast for the sanity of my brethren..

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by yomsad(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please stop this romour nah.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by ifex370(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Crash con .. Head on collision in

These niggas can't stop our shine grin

Wetin concern ultimate cycler with mmm sef undecided

Mmm still paying like kilode

214 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Funjosh(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
MMM- doing what Nigeria banks cannot do.. una come dey predict its crashing... God no gree for una on this.. because he no say I never call for help and I done provide help

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
izzou:
Una don start again
Is it your money? Is it your crashing? Is it your heartbreak?
I smell Fp anyway

BREAKING - Mbanefo MMM owner unmasked - Site Expires June 17 , 2017 http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=672&action=lastpost

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cow nyatch

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by solidman59(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Even nairaland.com don crash before. I was a witness last year. Rubbish

331 Likes 17 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by intrepid: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why are people who have no investments in these programs more worried than those who have their money in it?

There is nothing tat will happen than people getting heart attacks or crying and lamenting when it crashes.You wrote that it has crashed meanwhile thousands are still putting their money in it.

I think there is no need shouting or crying more than the bereaved.When it crashes,we shall see what happens and soon put it in the bin of history.
such is life
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE ADVERTISING!!!
If you are reading this, so also are your potential customers.
Let’s put your products and services out there for FREE of charge.
Visit the CONTACT page of the website on my signature let’s start immediately

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Xync(f): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by kingwax7007: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2016
1 down, more to go...

This is a good time to invest in rope business...
Many people go like to hang themselves.. grin cheesy

That moment when ultimate cycler crashed and ur ex, wey don dey fumble say she go show u peeper, don lose all her life savings...

You been dey dance like...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
kingwax7007:
1 down, more to go...

This is a good time to invest in rope business...
Many people go like to hang themselves.. grin cheesy

That moment when ultimate cycler crashed and ur ex, wey don dey fumble say she go show u peeper, don lose all her life savings...

You been dey dance like...
Nawa O, see bad mind. Your ex go still show you pepe when that sight comes back on.

38 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by kingwax7007: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
grossintel:
Nawa O, see bad mind. Your ex go still show you pepe when that sight comes back on.
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
It will shock u all when the site is restored. Just a little while...

29 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by damaray: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by sakalisis(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by MrMcJay(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
chubaba22:

The ponzi website, Ultimate Cycler went down early Thursday morning, specifically around 10:30am(Nigerian time), shutting out every member who owns an account with it.

When accessed, the site initially displayed an error line of code, before displaying ”Error 500” in bold letters, then it proceeded to display another message: “ Be right back. We are currently updating the site to give you a more pleasurable experience and will be back online shortly. Our update estimation is to be complete over the next 6 – 12 hours. Thank you, Peter Wolfing.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/fear-grips-nigerians-mmm-others-ponzi-website-ultimate-cycler-crashes/

Every generation, a new set of foo.ls are born. Peter Wolfing is a serial scammer and the warning below was given more than 2 years ago.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/ultimate-cycler-review-peter-wolfings-latest-cycler-scam/

He has previously launched other schemes:

Turbo Cycler
Business Toolbox
Infinity 100
National Wealth Center
Pay Me Forward

Only National Wealth Center out of all of those survived…

My sermon to Ultimate Cycle participants is that they should take this loss as part of their education:

Blessed are those who do not expect anything for they shall not be disappointed - 2nd Phillipians

19 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Davash222(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by ritababe(f): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
they way Nairaland mod hate MMM eh me ayam not understanding,
or maybe Nairaland don't have much traffic again because we spend more time on MMM than Nairaland,.
oh well you guys should keep on saying it will crash while I enjoy my money grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by helovesme(f): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nigerians will never learn.

Greedy people everywhere looking for any means possible to make money.

After the nospectro, sefteg and pennywell fiasco of 2007-2008 and also the commandclem paint rubbish, they are still "investing" in Ponzi schemes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Ayodejioak(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
NA UR MONEY¿

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by odinese(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
[size=17pt]and they never stop tackling Mmm...I'm beginning to suspect the nairaland mods, bcoz they keep pushing mmm negativities on FP..hmmm

BTW I haven't heard of that ultimate rubbish before and they actually said that they are updating their site, why can't u guys wait to confirm?[/size]

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Lovexme(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ultimate cycler didn't crash, and neither will MMM - at least not yet.

The fear is what will end it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This thread was created on the 2nd of this month, just about the same time the first set of complaints emerged about the site. Weren't we told the site is undergoing maintenance, and that it'll be back up soon?

I don't get the fuss about it.

Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo)