Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (35430 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Demotion from FP lol
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Jabioro: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mission acomplished,and she also learn new tactics,especially ....how to do multible fvck within a confine area..
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by hazyfm1: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Rilwayne001: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Holy spirit at work.
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by dokunbam(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
I cant say anything
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by luvinhubby(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fake story, pastor's, elder & guitarist. Is she a supergirl?
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by otemanuduno: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
What will pastors not do when even their god Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) did more than this. How he secretly sleeps with Maria and other ladies, are they not in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH?
Gboyee4fun, Naijadeyhia, Jacksonville, Kingebukasblog, Winner01

1 Like

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
When u serve God shît happens and disaster happens..he can't reply his people...and God claims he want u to have faith... smh undecided karma is real...
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iron sharpeneth iron, they say. Avin listed som of her earlier achievements @16, I strongly doubt delivering her wit jxt 3ple deliverance grin. Meanwhile, d story gets F-square legundecided
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
WomanOfRace:
I don't believe this story at all.

Me too but it was a funny 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by ollah2: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tosyn2much come and see your name sake oo.. no wonder you are always writing 10 things and most is about women.

I understand pretty much better now
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Life4Varnity: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Would love to meet that bae dat narrated the whole story...

she go sabi direct movie walai.

i dey gbadun the whole caption and animation e come be like say i even dey the scenero

i hail..

i call her amebo caster
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by sammuell(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Give and it shall given unto u
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by hotspec(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
whaaaaaaat?
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by WomanOfRace(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
lovelygurl:

Me too but it was a funny 1 grin
Very funny. .....she is not a stingy girl at all.
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by sisisioge: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wowzerful! Some peeps just have the darnest size of libidos!
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by iwattpro(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin i don't laugh anyhow grin
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by wildrose21(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Most hilarious stuff I ever read on NL. That twitter user is a natural!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
What will pastors not do when even their god Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) did more than this. How he secretly sleeps with Maria and other ladies, are they not in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH?
Gboyee4fun, Naijadeyhia, Jacksonville, Kingebukasblog, Winner01

You are really barking hard...lol, your brain has been totally eaten up by this your underground demon....I thought you can hear simple instruction of not attaching me to your foolishness again but since you continue..I don't give fools my attention Mr man, if you have anything to say to me, come and meet me in Funaab.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by dhardline(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
shocked o boy this one strong o. She's obviously a nymphomaniac.

She needs serious help cause at this age with this body count then the future is bleak.

1 Like

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by ogenwaokoye(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
I can't believe this, modern days church why?
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Emeraid: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by DavidEsq(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]The girl is simply a Nymphomaniac embarassed...and her Parent thought she is suffering from (lame believes)

And the twitter user... undecided, she might be one-a Nympho, Shey because her tracks are hidden

Who is with me, This Twitter girl is 100% a Nairalander, those meme ain't for Ordinary Nigerians.
[/size]
Abi? Put ur twos up for all NLders. Been blazing with the most supercilious memes

1 Like

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by princeemmma(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omo jannama, omo irole aye undecidedOmo jannama, omo irole aye
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by profmallory(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oma she o. I read comments on nairaland and I am like seriously?. there are lots of babies on this medium sha. So are we honestly saying we dont know, or have encountered a woman/man who is seriously addicted to sex, and hwo has been shamed for same in public?. So whats new about this story then?. All I feel for the family is pity, cause if you are not a parent you may never understand the gravity of their predicament. Imagine a girl you watched grow from a baby turn into a sex slave not good at all. As for the OP, gossip is sweet o, dont worry everything in life na turn by turn
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by wadetaw202: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson1:
The 16 year old girl was taken by her
parents to a Celestial church for
deliverance after she was caught
sleeping with some of their street boys

Hmmm! "Celestial church" doing "wonders" since the days of Oshofa cool

It is not by by church; it could have happened in your tithe loving church too. We have heard innumerable stories of pastors sleeping with church members. So, shut your mouth up! Hypocrite
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Jayson1: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=51579798][/quote] Look here you autistic poltroon, it would be very nice if you crawl back to your cave. Just be very careful. cool

5 Likes

Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by OnPointMan(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
henrydadon:
grin this is the most hilarious story ever..a case of from fry pan to fire..the girl simply found her calling..it obvious this one is a certified olosho..they should let her go in peace grin

Abi o. Her calling is to be giving people sexual healing cheesy
henrydadon:
grin this is the most hilarious story ever..a case of from fry pan to fire..the girl simply found her calling..it obvious this one is a certified olosho..they should let her go in peace grin

Abi o. Her calling is to be giving people sexual healing
Re: Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Once again another bullcrap made up story to draw traffic to some blog.smh even though it's plausible how about doing your journalistic or aproko job till the end,post pics,mention names.not all this imaginary events playing in your coconut head..iWeak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.