Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) (791 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Cyndyonyx(f): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ladies would you fight another lady to keep your husband? Guys would you fight another man to keep your wife? I read her on becoming story, and i hate the fact that she left her husband for anita, who's the home wrecker, she should have fought for her marriage. Lalasticlala please push to fp
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wife : Yes
Girlfriend : Nah
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Physical fight can never solve the solution. Fight all the ladies in the world....he will still cheat if he wants to do it so what's the point?
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Physical fight can never solve the solution. Fight all the ladies in the world....he will still cheat if he wants to do it so what's the point?
not physical fight, but not giving up, is what i meant
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
not physical fight, but not giving up, is what i meant
Okay, I get now! Of course, I will totally fight for my man
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by sinaj(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
And for how long will you fight?

She fought for about 10yrs for d reltnshp isn't dat time long enough to face the reality

1 Like

Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Enybliss(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
fight or no fight, a cheat will always be a cheat, telling him to be careful or keeping tabs on him or fighting for him wont change a thing, instead you'll be taken for granted, a pot that leaks in one position will also leak if placed in another position,

It takes two people to agree to a romantic relationship, i also read the toke story, its touching, but maje wasn't dragged into the romantic relationship with anita, they both had a mutual agreement, so whats the point fighting for him, he knew it'd hurt me yet he went on with it, if he is faithful they wont be a need to fight a home wrecker in the first place.

Your happiness should be your utmost priority in a marriage, i wont fight, I'll just take the easy way out, fight for a promiscuous guy who obviously doesn't value you in the name of saving your marriage? This is why most people stay in abusive relationships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Cyndyonyx(f): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Okay, I get now! Of course, I will totally fight for my man
even if it was partly his fault
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
even if it was partly his fault
Well, it can be his fault but what if he wants out, what if he's truly sorry and repentant. For example, he did something bad and was truly sorry for his actions, I can fight for him and forgive but it has to be once! Just once and I'm done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Splinz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
It's not worth it fighting for any relationship. It's plain silly!
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wife : Nah undecided
KissChrix:
Wife : Yes

Girlfriend : Nah
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Wife : Nah undecided
You sure are a very radical lady cheesy
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by vchykp(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
I will do more for my present union..
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nah

I wouldn't do that..
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin wink
KissChrix:

You sure are a very radical lady cheesy
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
No
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by onyekachee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
I wI'll never fight for a husband who continously cheats on me and robs it to my face,there are many fishes in the sea
Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by Andrella51(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
I also read her story, "on becoming" you need to understand something, toke was badly in need of love, she was a girl who had not yet healed from the shock of losing her parents, she never had a father figure in her life, growing up without a father's love is terrible.
leaving maje was the best thing she could have done. he never loved her no matter how hard she tried, and staying with him would cause her mental and psychological breakdown
you can only fight for someone who's willing to be fought for. and for nine years she fought for maje, who is a cheater, a playboy and a nuisance.
he wasn't even God's will for her, on my part I respect her a lot, for enduring. toke is a strong woman.
to all ladies in the same situation as toke letting go is the best thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) by chigoizie7(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2016
If una like make una fight.

I will just call my paddy, to come sit with me watch the fight. We can even bet on who go win.

(1) (Reply)

Dubious Girlfriend / How Perfect Is Perfect?? / 16 Ways To Know If You Really Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.