Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lawyers And Security Agents In The Hows,i Need Answers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers And Security Agents In The Hows,i Need Answers (482 Views)

Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos / Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers And Security Agents In The Hows,i Need Answers by ever811(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
there is this issue that caught my attention, by which I don't understand and will whish to get clarification from lawyers and security agents here on this forum. I meet this young man with a swollen hand and face in a restaurant where I went for lunch here in Abonima.my curiosity would not allow me mind my business, because I have seen him just yesterday in a good condition.so I asked him what happened to him.and he narrated to me how he was arrested and battered by some police men because he tattooed his body..so my question is....is it against the constitutions of this country for any one to tattooed his body.? or is tattoo a security trait?.mind you the young man is not the only one that has gone through this...
Re: Lawyers And Security Agents In The Hows,i Need Answers by Obcglobal(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2016
He did not tell you the whole truth and you because of maybe hatred for police did not bother to ask him more questions ok. Am a criminogist ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Court Orders Arrest Of Wizkid For Missing Show. / Army Recovers AK47 Rifles, Uniforms Of DSP Alkali, Aide Beheaded In Rivers / Five Dead, Many Injured As Lone Gun Man Opens Fire At Fort Lauderdale Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.