Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) (43805 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Ken4agent(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2016
donogaga:
Hello guys, I'm sorry... My phone mistakingly fell on the floor earlier today and the screen cracked badly, so I can't even see clearly. Is this twitter?

it is 2go
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Egbebassey(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2016
I love dis man
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2016
softMarket:
I swear this guy can move around in the streets without bodyguards and nothing will happen!

Buhari should just try it! grin grin

Fayose is more Famous than Jagaban himself!!! grin
I think he's the only governor that can walk freely on the street without soldiers cheesy cheesy

I have witnessed it

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by zicoraads: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2016
I like the man Fayose, but the man has despotic tendencies.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by symbianDON(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2016
donogaga:
Hello guys, I'm sorry... My phone mistakingly fell on the floor earlier today and the screen cracked badly, so I can't even see clearly. Is this twitter?
you are in the wrong place bro.....this is instagram
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Hollyharjii: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Na Eskimi
donogaga:
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by timota(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2016
devilson:
u they mind them,let's see how apc would win ekiti.fayemi that lost his local government to fayose in 2014.

I wish fayose can field senator bode ola as governor nominee for 2018.
it was bode ola that brought apc to ekiti before idiot fayemi betrayed him so he had to join pdp
fayose will contest for a second term mind the constitution says 4 year term so the one that he did not complete 4 years is not counted before u say I am wrong Audu in kogi was a gov for two terms and still contested again since he did not complete 4 years in one of the terms
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Praktikals(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
He is greater than awolowo
He is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe and dilector put together.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by room089: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Oga Fayo keep playing to the gallery
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by lumzybo: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Ahmadgani:
that wont stop APC from winning in 2018

Dream on bro
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by allytinted: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2016
priceaction:
with cameras everywhere and okada rider putting leg on the floor. kontinu
Thought I Was The Only One That Saw That. See People Above You Don Fall For The Stunt Already.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Viccur(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose with his unnecessary publicity stunts while his son is driver a exotic luxuries cars. Abeg let him park well!!! shocked angry
what's this one saying now? Hope say u don chop brkfast? Bad belle is allowed
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Kdon2: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose with his unnecessary publicity stunts while his son is driver a exotic luxuries cars. Abeg let him park well!!! shocked angry

Haters
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by demavict(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2016
BalogunIdowu:
pa fayose, on okada, with market women, braids hair and bla bla bla...
well those a not the factors to measure a states economic stability but at least na something...
How many have been helped by Buhari and other Governors who re overtly serious? Some people's joy knows no bound at seeing their Governor. Obama also walked on the street tooo....i don't it is wrong to associate with your people as a leader.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2016
I'm beginning to like this guy, against my better judgement grin

He's obviously a hypocrite and a thief just like the rest of them but he has never lost the common touch. . .

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Kdon2: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
He is greater than awolowo

You must be from mars! Let someone borrow dis man brain so that he will be capable of reasoning abeg.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Laple0541(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Alase, na notice me go kill u.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by demavict(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
allytinted:

Thought I Was The Only One That Saw That. See People Above You Don Fall For The Stunt Already.
Why have we suddenly decided to close our eyes to simple things because of our assumed perception about a man? If a chairman of a local government goes to a place don't you think paparazzi would fall in let alone a Governor of a state.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Laple0541(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
donogaga:

No, na Facebook.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by gulfer: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2016
This shows Fayose is too petty, Ekiti does not have traffic gridlock that will warrant this......He is just hellbent on showing himself as the peoples' Governor rather than invest his energy in developing his state angry angry angry
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by engrchykae(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2016
fayose believes that the ekiti electorates are gullible and i think he is right.
i dont like apc either but fayose use the brain of ekiti to drink garri without sugar nd groundnut.
he is one of the oppressors just pretending to be on the side of the people like Wike of Rivers.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by fuckpro: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
... There is nothing like stunt here the man is a natural grassroot leader,he is simple,has his feet firmly planted,APC cannot win Ekiti
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Disowned son of Oduduwa for being unlike his ancestors who are ppl of good integrity.
Adopted by ppl of like minds who are known to have virus of Crime running in their system.

Yorubas don't praise you, it is the most corrupt Trybe in Nigeria that will praise you.

Birds of the same feathers ... praise each other grin
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Abeycity93: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Let Gov. Okowa try it in Warri
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I noticed your talk with Mrs B yesterday...and she did flow immediately...Do some PM to consolidate...We take it a step at a time wink
I still dont trust that lady....
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Since his china stunt in what appeared in a railway station or a huge public venue, we know the extent this clown governor can go to , in order to hoodwink us.

No photos of him riding in public road with other road users, no pic of okada arriving at govt house. Just pic of him in empty road surrounded by photographers.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by demavict(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2016
gulfer:
This shows Fayose is too petty, Ekiti does not have traffic gridlock that will warrant this......He is just hellbent on showing himself as the peoples' Governor rather than invest his energy in developing his state angry angry angry
I think you need to read the post again to see he was coming from a place he went for supervision of a project.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by afanide: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Governor of the people..

Want to Start EXPORTATION/BUSINESS (Bitterkola, Ginger & Cocoa Powder)?
Contact me via my signature below... ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE please.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
lawrenzi:
Show master of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Am happy for the funny things he is doing but, ain't Smiling for the dullard who had been keeping monkeys face and at same time making things hard for all.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I still dont trust that lady....
She can't snitch the much I already know...though humans are still humans
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by allytinted: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
demavict:

Why have we suddenly decided to close our eyes to simple things because of our assumed perception about a man? If a chairman of a local government goes to a place don't you think paparazzi would fall in let alone a Governor of a state.
And Let Me Ask You, Is That What Governance Should Be All About? How Will Him Taking Selfie On A Bike Positively Affect The Lives Of The Common Man? Common, We've Gone Beyond This Stage. Let Your Work And Policies Do The Stunt And Not This.
Unnecessary Stunts Like This Is Why Africa Is Still Way Behind.

PS: Mind You This Isn't Just About Fayose, This Goes To All His Likes Also That Involves In Such.
#peace.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by allytinted: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
engrchykae:
fayose believes that the ekiti electorates are gullible and i think he is right.
i dont like apc either but fayose use the brain of ekiti to drink garri without sugar nd groundnut.
he is one of the oppressors just pretending to be on the side of the people like Wike of Rivers.
Exactly My Point, The Guy Believe They Are Gullible And He Is Right. If Not, What Is So Special About This, Is This Also Part Of Governance? What Happened To Good Policies And Projects? And To Imagine People Dont See Anything Wrong In This Is Still Beyond Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.