Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) (43794 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by demavict(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2016
allytinted:

And Let Me Ask You, Is That What Governance Should Be All About? How Will Him Taking Selfie On A Bike Positively Affect The Lives Of The Common Man? Common, We've Gone Beyond This Stage. Let Your Work And Policies Do The Stunt And Not This.
Unnecessary Stunts Like This Is Why Africa Is Still Way Behind.

PS: Mind You This Isn't Just About Fayose, This Goes To All His Likes Also That Involves In Such.
#peace.
I understand perfectly well what you mean by good governance. i appreciate it more seeing that we have not all been beclouded by peripheral mode of solving problems made popular by most our leaders. But i ll like to point your direction to the fact that he left a meeting with the lawmakers to supervise a portion of the flyover under construction. it is only natural to see cameras everywhere. Did you read the new about rewarding a civil staff yesterday by this same fayose. He isn't perfect my brother but he has sincerely associated with the man on the street and there he gets a feel of their immediate needs. Governance in its real sense is the masses centered. Howbeit good it is to always keep a check on them. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Dayoade92(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2016
[s]
Ahmadgani:
that wont stop APC from winning in 2018
[/s]
Agbaletu:

Hahaha....In 2015, they said Fayose will not complete his tenure. Now, APC will take over Ekiti in 2018.
Ekiti will not fall for APC. We will rather move with Fayose to another platform should Sheriff destroys PDP.
Don't mind that APSHIT guy. He thinks everything is about one political party. If your people love you, they will vote you in regardless of your political party. Dear Ahmadgani, I AM AN EKITI MAN, COME 2018, EKITI WILL VOTE FAYOSE OR WHOEVER HE SUPPORTS AS GOVERNOR. Go and campaign for APSHIT in other southwest zombie states.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by olisaEze(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
donogaga:
Hello guys, I'm sorry... My phone mistakingly fell on the floor earlier today and the screen cracked badly, so I can't even see clearly. Is this twitter?

No its eskimi grin
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Is that Fayose
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by vicadex07(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
He is greater than awolowo

He is greater than your father...
grin
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2016
I'm not a party man

The only thing you guys failed to realize is the fact dat Fayose never did all dis during his tenure (29 May 2003 – 16 October 2006) before he was overthrown. What's the publicity stunt now? people change that easily? Especially politicians? just saying.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

Greater than ojukwu and Azikwe combined
Na so the thing pain you reach?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by legendte(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

I disagree on that

What as Apc governor done to win in 2019

Peter fayose rocks
Is this Sarrki or Karki?
Wonders shall never stop
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by chekasforchekas: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

grin grin
MySpace don die na grin
They the website still dey?
I no no, I remember Na around 08-010 lol
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
allytinted:

Exactly My Point, The Guy Believe They Are Gullible And He Is Right. If Not, What Is So Special About This, Is This Also Part Of Governance? What Happened To Good Policies And Projects? And To Imagine People Dont See Anything Wrong In This Is Still Beyond Me.
let the opressors continue having a field day until we get wiser nd understand that ethnicity and religion are tertiary and also that the only ethnic group and religion the political class belong to is abuja

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Ikpewe: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose with his unnecessary publicity stunts while his son is driver a exotic luxuries cars. Abeg let him park well!!! shocked angry
iko mmakara
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by ladyshawlecx(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2016
donogaga:
Hello guys, I'm sorry... My phone mistakingly fell on the floor earlier today and the screen cracked badly, so I can't even see clearly. Is this twitter?

Nah, this is 666.com
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Skelewu: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Chai! I love this man to bits. grin grin grin Fayose ma Nigga! That is an unassuming fella right there. Not the pompous mo'fuckers we have in government houses across the federation.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by HighQue007: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Fayose!...the Nollywood Governor
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by DCONE1(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
THiS GUY DOES NOT KNOW HIS HISTORY
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by DCONE1(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2016
ufuosman:
This man no go kill me, lolz, more like to you sir.
dis guy is playing politics on you all
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Agbaletu: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Longest time...my best wishes all same!!!

WNTT, it's been awhile. I am fine man. I wish you the same.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by DCONE1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
ufuosman:
This man no go kill me, lolz, more like to you sir.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by notoriousbabe: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ahmadgani:
that wont stop APC from winning in 2018
neither will it stop Buhari from dealing with him after his tenure
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by notoriousbabe: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
DCONE1:
no mind dem
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by oyindamoye(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Wat are you saying?..av yOu reAd abt d mAn awOlOwo undecided
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Angel1696: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
fayose is this what u call fly over pls come to uyo and see real fly over not this open ended wall u built on street. l pity ekiti people for having a thug as governor.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by mikooolud(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I don't know who you are, but it is a pity u don't know anything about history and I can't blame you. next time you want to talk, go through the history books to be very sure, fayose before and after, including your unknown family cannot and will not do quarter of what Obafemi Awolowo did. First order idiota
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Ghost01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
You've got to admire what Fayose does sometimes.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
fayose has nothing to be afraid of , he is very close to his people unlike some bullet proof politicians
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
softMarket:
I swear this guy can move around in the streets without bodyguards and nothing will happen!

Buhari should just try it! grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Fayose is more Famous than Jagaban himself!!! grin
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by ebenholer(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
How many governors can take such a bold step without him being stoned by their people..?
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by ebenholer(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Angel1696:
fayose is this what u call fly over pls come to uyo and see real fly over not this open ended wall u built on street. l pity ekiti people for having a thug as governor.
U forgot the facts that Akwa IBOM state is receiving more than twice the allocation going to Ekiti State.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by birmingham04: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Those who like this comment are suffering from brain torch. How can a sane person comparing Chief Obafemi Awolowo the only man in Nigeria history who got GCFR without being the President to Fayose. May God help our youths.
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by hush15: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose with his unnecessary publicity stunts while his son is driver a exotic luxuries cars. Abeg let him park well!!! shocked angry

Why the hate my brother? Irrespective of whatever, the free movement without fear or worry shows how much he is well accepted in his state and he is setting a standard for the next governor whoever that is to follow suit for a peaceful and progressive state. This is how governance should be. The was a time I took the tube with the PM of Uk and it's unbelievable. No vivid security was evident even though of course there were security personnel around.

We should appreciate his governance style which is about the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.