Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) (47788 Views)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by ferking(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
You people should leave my Jonathan alone please,he is still my president presently
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Made in Aba analysis.. eziokwu!
Kiss the truth!
gej is too cool i was expecting to see a hosptalised over excited so-called journalist
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by henribj(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
that reporter is very stupid.
why would you get so close to someone without his permission, especially an ex-presido for that matter?
I don't know about you all o, but if someone gets that close to me and I don't know you I will take it as invasion of privacy, anything you see you take it like that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Rocketicon(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na Buhari teach them!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by deji68: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked even GEJ looked more like someone about to be battered than the Jounalist....why post pictures if u want to tell lies like this ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by MWTH(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Some persons will hurriedly rush to shout foul treatment against the Media folks. The question I ask is "Do Media personels have immunity against respecting respecting elders or HNI's? That Guy is very disrespectful. Imagine him in front of GEJ & straining muscles. Kai! Corruption is just everywhere.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by RosaConsidine: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2016
BATTERS PUNCH REPORTER

Nice string of words! Am I the only one that saw that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2016
fistonati:
Th security aid is only doing his job, as i will say this is not brutality.
FIRSTLY, the reporter ought to have observed protocol
SECONDLY, the reporter wasnt with his midget {recorder}, if we are to say he's intention was to interviewed him.
THIRDLY, the reporter ought to show certain level of decency and maturity even in the course of discharging his duties.

And jonathan's smile be like, you are still my person even if am no longer in government.

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL.

Would you have written same if it was Tinubu's security?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by deltateam: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2016
The other day we heard about how the North were clamouring for him so this is APC trying to get back at him by using 'journalist'. APC is propandist party.

What I know is APC is leaving come 2019.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by harbey007: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2016
That is a wicked smile meaning u go hear am today
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2016
doctokwus:

Hate doesnt come close sister.
If some of u knew d havoc that man caused,u wud say worse.Buhari's epileptic performance is just clouding the enormous,incalculable damage GEJ wrought.
So i understand y u dont understand my hate.

But Buhari and his Northern brothers has been in Power since the existence of Nigeria, what have they done different from what GEJ did. Don't you think that all of them are the same. When they get in there, they lost their sense of reasoning, good governance is not their forte. Nigerian Youths I believe are erudite enough to wake up from their sleep. I think they're also part of the problem.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Handsomecole:
What is the diffeence between Shiites and terrorist??

And what's the different between this reporter and a miscreant.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by chinanu123(f): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2016
TimeManager:
You are so Fake. Think Aba, think fake.. grin grin eziokwu!
Kiss the truth!

Don't tell me that you don't have respect for your elders.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Ebi3(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2016
so any photo journalist can just walk up to any past president then pose and take a shot.what if he is an assassin? and idiots are here yarning bull-ish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

This is what happens when someone decides to drop out of school and be a zombie for life

The meaning of batter is : Strike repeatedly with hard blows or pounds heavily and insistently

The meaning of Maltreat is : Treat a person or animal cruelly or with violence

Can you please explain how he was battered and maltreated ??

So, if that thug was strapped with bombs, the security personnels should give him access to go kill Goodluck Jonathan

These APC Afonjas and zombies always crying like a rat on mensuration

Break that fool's leg and make him cripple for the rest of his life

Can you run up to Buhari like this ?? Just because say na Goodluck Jonathan, you go run up to him like say he's your father

You can't even run up to Wizkid or E money like that

Please, go back to school

Dont mind the useless people. How many MOGS can you get close to like that ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Kdon2: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to a photojournalist, a fellow reporter who was carrying out his duty -was battered and maltreated by security aides attached to former president Goodluck Jonathan during chief Tony Anenih's Thanksgiving service at Our Lady Catholic Church, Garki, Abuja last week. See more details below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-happened-between-goodluck.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by Kdon2: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to a photojournalist, a fellow reporter who was carrying out his duty -was battered and maltreated by security aides attached to former president Goodluck Jonathan during chief Tony Anenih's Thanksgiving service at Our Lady Catholic Church, Garki, Abuja last week. See more details below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-happened-between-goodluck.html

Serves him right. A photojournalist need not get that close to their subject before taking pictures. The conduct of the reporter is surely unprofessional if he is not after something else.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) by doctokwus: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
chinanu123:

But Buhari and his Northern brothers has been in Power since the existence of Nigeria, what have they done different from what GEJ did. Don't you think that all of them are the same. When they get in there, they lost their sense of reasoning, good governance is not their forte. Nigerian Youths I believe are erudite enough to wake up from their sleep. I think they're also part of the problem.
U maybe right because PMB himself has been a disappointment.But my venom has come been against anyone that wants to make it look like GEJ was anysort of competent leader in any area.
But i do totally agree with u sister that we av suffered from decades of pedestrian,grossly incompetent leadership.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / New Police Car Already Bashed Less Than One Week After It Was Purchased. Photos / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.