Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (51784 Views)

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Kelklein(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
only the ignorant are deceived

Those in the medical profession will understand perfectly what transpired in that footage

The boy was obviously injected with a sedative/general anaesthetic which rendered him unconscious in the initial footage

They simply waited for the effect of the anaesthetic to wane off.. then showed him again as back to life

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by fratermathy(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
My own is that these pastors raising dead people should goto the mortuary and raise those that have been dead by at least 2 weeks and I'll believe them wholeheartedly.

Iranu!
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by benzics(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Sexina851:

Stupid and mumuish questions.. for ur mind now u done make sense and u were feeling like let all d likes and shares start flowing " unfortunately u got just 6 likes. God is at war with u oo
Lol no problem Bae.. I no dy argue with fine gals.. Happi Sunday o.. No swallow me wt vex abeg cool
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
these amature magicians needs to be arrested and questioned by the police for messing with this poor childs life, imagine the trauma he must have gone through during this Absolute! cretinous treatments by these crooked so called men of Gods, the crooked pastors should have gone to the cemetary and he would have got tired and fed up of resurrecting dead people and why is it always children who are used in this kinda scam? perhaps because they are ussually made to be confused, Afraid and unable to speak up for themselves and also been made to believe that they are possesed by some demons that needs casting out by this so called christians are their crooked pastors.

i will bring him my long dead brother and sister, if he can resurrect them, that's when i will believe this Rubbish.
Doubting Thomas.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Montelukast:
English.
Tah! Gba ba ofia.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Snyman:
(For Atheists: Dead Boy Resurrect To Life At Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Church.

A dead boy came back to life after being applied the anointing oil (Lion of Judah)! Watch video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yIMyRfJ-CY

What's your take on this?

grin
How much is the 'lion of judah'? Cos that's wat I see they were advertising.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Kelklein:
[size=16]only the ignorant are deceived

Those in the medical profession will understand perfectly what transpired in that footage

The boy was obviously injected with a sedative/general anaesthetic with rendered him unconscious in the initial footage

They simply waited for the effect of the anaesthetic to wane off.. then showed him again as back to life [/size]

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by jamislaw(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2016
MaxCoates:
Another one!
in DJ khaly voice another one.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Shey if to say I open church since, I for don hammer, well, time still dey sha.
let me know when you are ready, i would like to invest grin or you can employ me as your cashier, seriously church has become the new oil and gas business in nigeria and Africa with more than 700 million gullible customers scattered around nigeria and the whole of west Africa. me and you could be millionaires in few years grin

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by feeloscar(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
benzics:
Now the video above is clearly bullshit, a play put up to deceive people. My analysis though.

No Man Loses A Child And Acts That Way
How would you lose a child, a child the doctor already told you is dead, and then you walk confidently to the church.. Wait a minute is it really a coincidence that his child died during church service or it was a show for camera, it's obviously a show for camera, for your child to die DURING CHURCH SERVICE, and then you appear in the church, where the camera man seems to be focusing on you as if he already knew that "something will happen", yes it was obviously a PLAY!

How the hell were they able to bring the doctor DURING SERVICE?
So you are a doctor and you've certified someone dead, and then you leave your hospital to follow him to his church and confirm that he was dead?? Well it's obviously because the so called doctor knew what will happen, yes it's a play!!

Why did the pastor ask for the doctor to confirm the child was dead? How did the pastor even know that the doctor is in the church?
I thought if you did something TRUTHFULLY, you don't need anyone to confirm that it was true as long as you know it's true! But the pastor was obviously posing for camera, so that he will convince the gullible that the child really died, and the video was posted online! Obviously because everything was planned!!

And that boy could have easily been given sedatives to make him look temporarily dead!

Checkmate theists.. the above bullshit is obviously a lie.. signed : god and religion busters!
Is this not the same pastor that pic mixed angels hovering in his church?

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Montelukast:
Doubting Thomas.
have you met doubting thomas? if you have, which country is he from? were does he live? what's his phone number? or are you still believing the 3000 years old so called bible stories we were told when we were kids?

you just watched a few minutes unconfirmable video online and that concludes your opinions on me. you are the most gullible cretin i ve ever come across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
let me know when you are ready, i would like to invest grin or you can employ me as your cashier, seriously church has become the new oil and gas business in nigeria and Africa with more than 700 million gullible customers scattered around nigeria and the whole of west Africa. me and you could be millionaires in few years grin
I'll keep you in my plans then, we gon be huge.grin
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
have you met doubting thomas? if you have, which country is he from? were does he live? what's his phone number? or are you still believing the 3000 years old so called bible stories we were told when we were kids?

you just watched a few minutes unconfirmable video online and that concludes your opinions on me. you are the most gullible cretin i ve ever come across.
Free Education;

Doubting Thomas -A person who is sceptical and refuses to believe something without proof.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by yusufu16: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Same Bible said It is appointed unto man to die only once and after that judgement. I dont believe this bullshit
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Hadeyemy: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2016
I have never believed in miracles by man
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Montelukast:
Free Education;

Doubting Thomas -A person who is sceptical and refuses to believe something without proof.
thanks! grin now tell me what's wrong with been skeptical or needing prove on some things before believing it, tell me also were you got the idea of doubting thomas, and again were does he live? which country is he from? what's his origin? i bet you can not answer these questions because people like you do not ask questions so do not ask for answers. you are programmed to just believe! don't seek for answers. or else you will labelled as doubting thomas!
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2016
yusufu16:
Same Bible said It is appointed unto man to die only once and after that judgement. I dont believe this bullshit
the bible appears contradictory, i mean, why resurrect the child? why couldn't he go and live in the so called heaven? why would anyone wants to come back and live in this cruel, sinfull and ending world as some so called christians believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Miles300: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Which kind drama be this one ..
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by buffalowings: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2016
The day they perform this miracle in oyinbo land na when I go believe
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
thanks! grin now tell me what's wrong with been skeptical or needing prove on some things before believing it, tell me also were you got the idea of doubting thomas, and again were does he live? which country is he from? what's his origin? i bet you can not answer these questions because people like you do not ask questions so do not ask for answers. you are programmed to just believe! don't seek for answers. or else you will labelled as doubting thomas!
LOL. Are you asking me where " Doubting Thomas " is from? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I'll keep you in my plans then, we gon be huge.grin
very huge i tell ya! grin what are we gonna name our church? make sure it will be a very catchy name like, church of dead people resurrections and prosperity LTD grin.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Montelukast:
LOL. Are you asking me where " Doubting Thomas " is from? cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes! i am, you were the one who mentioned him so you must know his Address or were he is from grin
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
very huge i tell ya! grin what are we gonna name our church? make sure it will be a very catchy name like, church of dead people resurrections and prosperity LTD grin.
Obviously you have that covered. grin grin
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
When I saw died, I was expecting it to be like that of lazarous. So con4ion in kids is now death? A well fed child looking so neat and well dressed died Hmmm. An what is it with the papa papa daddy daddy shit? Jesus didn't act all these way. Why is the child's fada just like kangaroo?

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Ferruccio(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
the bible appears contradictory, i mean, why resurrect the child? why couldn't he go and live in the so called heaven? why would anyone wants to come back and live in this cruel, sinfull and ending world as some so called christians believe.
Lazarus was in paradise, too. But Jesus resurrected him. Why?

But when Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness is not to end in death, but for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified by it. (NASB) John 11:4
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Ferruccio(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
yinkslinks:
I well fed child looking so neat and well dressed died Hmmm.
This is laughable.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Obviously you have that covered. grin grin
it appears so, i just need your signatures on the doted lines grin.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Okworigeorge(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Brown47:

if i showed you a video, how i saw someone fly together with a link that carries the news will you believe it. if i only provide video and a link?

show the video of the 12 people he went to the hospital to resurrect...atleast that 1 na outside his domain abi his camera crew didn't follow him to the hospital, being fully aware of what was gon happen?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by happney65: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2016
If Buhari dies and anybody tries to wake him..Na Thunder go kill that Person and all he's Family... omolola15 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by sexylemo: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Brown47:

so video has now become an evidence undecided. spiderman, batman, hulk are all true since i've watched the videos?.

hahaha grin So this is logical evidence you can bring up to prove the child was dead! , haba you can bring more than this.

where did the child died?
when?
what cause?
for how long?
who verified he was dead? to begin with.
am sure you know non of these, you only watch the show and swallowed it.

I want to believe you don't know that these services are streamed LIVE..or do you?
I believe in the Almighty. The God of Prophet Shepherd Bushiri. I have seen with my eyes and I have heard with my ears.
It is true that no man can say Jesus is the son of God except it be given him from Heaven.
Men of this generation: very blind. Y'all will believe in magic and falsehood more than the living God? Pathetic!

God of Major 1! Do something!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by sexylemo: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2016
yinkslinks:
When I saw died, I was expecting it to be like that of lazarous. So con4ion in kids is now death? A well fed child looking so neat and well dressed died Hmmm. An what is it with the papa papa daddy daddy shit? Jesus didn't act all these way. Why is the child's fada just like kangaroo?

People like you need things like this to happen to them before they believe in the God of miracles and wonders. I bet you won't say this, if it happened to one of your own.

Take a trip to ECG, Pretoria, SA and confirm these things. Then come back and tell Nairalanders that which you have seen and heard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Nigerian Population Is 50% Muslim, 40% Christian, Whats The Other 10%? Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.