Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (51805 Views)

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:
Not going to dignify that with a response after your Atheist friend laughable comment.

yea? comming from a supossedly an intelligent individual like you, so my seeking for answers and explainations on the authenticity of this so called prophets online scam. has made me an atheist or means in your opinion that i am an atheist, what does an atheist or atheism means, do you even know? could you please tell me if you know because i don't. besides why would it be a horrible thing to be an atheist? you are obviously one of those sanctimoniously Righteous so called christians.

2 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by benzics(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Your mind and nature is so shallow and feeble that you reason like terrestrial beings cz they have no soul and insight to spiritual realm mysteries,ur post looks so stewpid n shallow cz you are trying to explain what you don't understand,if it was a strong witch doctor that did this would you have objected and typed these childish analyses?seriously you have a childs brain but you feel you know but you so damn empty!life is way deeper than you see and know,most of you guys here say some things cz of ignorance and childish mentality nicknamed "atheists"and when I see people buying into your concept of life I laugh cz if u had been close to any witch spiritualist or a truly ordained preacher with evidence ur view wunt be like this so I will take the reason and blame at ignorance!for your own good and if u seek knowledge then study cosmic realms and spiritual mysteries books containing exercises for conviction and I bet this your feeble and shallow mindset will change cz you must see more than u can comprehend even run mad for some time,Idiot
That's the best you can do, insult, you don't even see the irony, how r.etarded you sound.. you believe in a God because a book tells you to,and you think you posess the psychological standards to argue with me? lol, have a nice day
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by benzics(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sexina851:

Happy Sunday to u.
Cool, so sweetie, hw was service, abi u to no go church?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fake prophets -jcole

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by azezola(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dom Africans, 5000 years behind.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
yea? comming from a supossedly an intelligent individual like you, so my seeking for answers and explainations on the authenticity of this so called prophets online scam. has made me an atheist or means in your opinion that i am an atheist, what does an atheist or atheism means, do you even know? could you please tell me if you know because i don't. besides why would it be a horrible thing to be an atheist? you are obviously one of those sanctimoniously Righteous so called christians.
Check that. He's crying. I've obviously unintentionally hit a sore point. You are throwing a shitload of bich fits on me over nothing. Nobody said anything about Atheism being a horrible thing, son. You want to know whether I was present when the child died. But the million dollar question is, will my presence validate this miracle?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
chineloSA:

Cyclone of bullshit.

The child was unconscious and woke up after. Mmmxxxcceeeew sad sad
You look really unattractive when you swear. Don't do it again, manita.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by philipobiz: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
benzics:
Now the video above is clearly bullshit, a play put up to deceive people. My analysis though.

No Man Loses A Child And Acts That Way
How would you lose a child, a child the doctor already told you is dead, and then you walk confidently to the church.. Wait a minute is it really a coincidence that his child died during church service or it was a show for camera, it's obviously a show for camera, for your child to die DURING CHURCH SERVICE, and then you appear in the church, where the camera man seems to be focusing on you as if he already knew that "something will happen", yes it was obviously a PLAY!

How the hell were they able to bring the doctor DURING SERVICE?
So you are a doctor and you've certified someone dead, and then you leave your hospital to follow him to his church and confirm that he was dead?? Well it's obviously because the so called doctor knew what will happen, yes it's a play!!

Why did the pastor ask for the doctor to confirm the child was dead? How did the pastor even know that the doctor is in the church?
I thought if you did something TRUTHFULLY, you don't need anyone to confirm that it was true as long as you know it's true! But the pastor was obviously posing for camera, so that he will convince the gullible that the child really died, and the video was posted online! Obviously because everything was planned!!

And that boy could have easily been given sedatives to make him look temporarily dead!

Checkmate theists.. the above bullshit is obviously a lie.. signed : god and religion busters!
On point!
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:
Check that. He's crying. I've obviously unintentionally hit a sore point. You are throwing a shitload of bich fits on me over nothing. Nobody said anything about Atheism being a horrible thing, son. You want to know whether I was present when the child died. But the million dollar question is, will my presence validate this miracle?
i am disappointed, i thought you are intelligent how wrong was i, i mean, could you not put a valuable point across without making derogatory and condescending remarks? and sounding like a juvenile.

your presence would not validate his so called miracle but alteast you will be sure of what you have witnessed and talking about, then perhaps you will be in the position to criticise those who do not believe the miracle. you still have not explained what atheism means, ciao! grin
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Montelukast:
Lol. Are you implying that people outside Africa all have access to wifi?

See, Jennifer, this African guy has got access to wifi.
I implied, where I live, there is no such thing as data bundle. Again, You seem to have a propensity to read what is not written (nor meant).

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by ElsonMorali: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:

I bet your pastor today was preaching about how nothing is impossible through Christ, and you probably were clapping hands in approval.

Was Jesus telling a lie when he stated that his disciples will do greater things than him?

I guess you think the greater things he meant was miracles right?

Well maybe, but not all these fake "miracles" authored from the pits of hell to deceive people and drag money from them.

Are you really so naïve that you don't know that people could stage these things at best, and at the worst, perform wonders with the powers of demons?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
benzics:

That's the best you can do, insult, you don't even see the irony, how r.etarded you sound.. you believe in a God because a book tells you to,and you think you posess the psychological standards to argue with me? lol, have a nice day

If u are so bold to seek the truth then try what I told you or reach out to me and I will show u,if not keep shut and stip deceiving others
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
i am disappointed, i thought you are intelligent how wrong was i, i mean, could you not put a valuable point across without making derogatory and condescending remarks? and sounding like a juvenile.

your presence would not validate his so called miracle but alteast you will be sure of what you have witnessed and talking about, then perhaps you will be in the position to criticise those who do not believe the miracle. you still have not explained what atheism means, ciao! grin
It's also disappointing how you come here and behave like a pregnant woman struggling with her emotions and then expect that to go unnoticed.

To answer your question. Yes, I was present. I'm from Pretoria, and I sometimes attend ECG church. I hope the latter will disetangle your knotted panties and restore your emotional placidity.

3 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lepasharon(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
More bullshit from the daft continent
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Are you really so naïve that you don't know that people could stage these things at best, and at the worst, perform wonders with the powers of demons?
Those are just ignorant speculations. I don't deal in speculations and assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
lepasharon:
More bullshit from the daft continent
What a nonsensical comment from a daft lady.

2 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lepasharon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:
What a nonsensical comment from a daft lady.

Daft continent

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:
Those are just ignorant speculations. I don't deal in speculations and assumptions.

Well then you deserve to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
LoJ:

I implied, where I live, there is no such thing as data bundle. Again, You seem to have a propensity to read what is not written (nor meant).

Greetings.
You are funny, Jennifer. grin

You mean typing ' I am not even from Africa ' is supposed to imply where you live there isn't such a thing called data bundle? I mean, I remember stating you probably don't have enough data, or have access to Wi-Fi. Not just you don't have enough data.

You don't have Wi-Fi where you live too?

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Eagleword14(f): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
To God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Well then you deserve to be deceived.
Yeah. Remain stupid.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
lepasharon:

Daft continent
By emboldening the word daft, you are unwittingly telling us how much of a big daft piece of shiet you are.

cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:
It's also disappointing how you come here and behave like a pregnant woman struggling with her emotions and then expect that to go unnoticed.

To answer your question. Yes, I was present. I'm from Pretoria, and I sometimes attend ECG church. I hope the latter will disetangle your knotted panties and restore your emotional placidity.

Grow up! my friend i am not your wife grin you are not a very civil individual, you obviously are not capable of having a grown up and educated debate without been obnoxious, you see i learn every day so as to add to my already knowledgeable personality.

you been there makes no different i am still in doubt, i hope you can live with that?, you must be one of these people who accuses children of been a witch or wictchcraft or are possesed by demons and put them through herrendous torture in the name of casting out the demons and witchcraft, i think you and your crooked so called church members and prophetshould be arrested and procecuted for putting that poor child through that sort of emotional and physical toture in the name of resurrecting him. i hope you can live with yourself, now i am going to lower myself to your level by telling you to go and fuvk! yourselves you, your thieving and dishonest prophet and your fairy tale gods and resurrections. i am not surprised you sure are from pretoria, pretoria is a ghetto full with criminals, murderers prostitutes, drug dealer and junkies hence your inadequate atitude. have a nice day! grin now move on! angry

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Sexina851(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
benzics:
I no jare, but my case is understandable o, unlike yours
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Sexina851(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
benzics:

I no go jare, but my case is understandable o, unlike yours
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Montelukast:
You are funny, Jennifer. grin
Hello Montelukast,

Thank you for your remarks.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by ghazab74(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snyman:
[size=16]Opinions do not change facts.[/size]
fake pastor,fake church,fake followers.everything about christianity is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by OgundeleT(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
only the gullibles can believe this stage play
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
Grow up! my friend i am not your wife grin you are not a very civil individual, you obviously are not capable of having a grown up and educated debate without been obnoxious, you see i learn every day so as to add to my already knowledgeable personality.

you been there makes no different i am still in doubt, i hope you can live with that?, you must be one of these people who accuses children of been a witch or wictchcraft or are possesed by demons and put them through herrendous torture in the name of casting out the demons and witchcraft, i think you and your crooked so called church members and prophetshould be arrested and procecuted for putting that poor child through that sort of emotional and physical toture in the name of resurrecting him. i hope you can live with yourself, now i am going to lower myself to your level by telling you to go and fuvk! yourselves you, your thieving and dishonest prophet and your fairy tale gods and resurrections. i am not surprised you sure are from pretoria, pretoria is a ghetto full with criminals, murderers prostitutes, drug dealer and junkies hence your inadequate atitude. have a nice day! grin now move on! angry

I'm incapable of having an educated debate with a dingbat that has shown consistent ignorance when it comes to how an actual debate operates. I stopped showing my knowledge of civility and class when you pushed the" Were you there?" approach which mind you is the most idiotic argument I've ever read on this forum. You THINK my supposedly crooked church members and I should be arrested?Lol. You obviously are under the misconception that your tit-sized brain has the flexibility and pliability to allow you to do something as simple as thinking hey son?Of course you are not my wife, but someone else's bich. Who in this forum isn't cognizant of the well established fact that you're a closeted queer whose ass-cheeks open side ways for other men like the doors of phantom rolls royce?The emotional and physical torture ECG members supposedly put the child through is nothing in comparison to the physical pain you subject your asshöle to on a frequent and regular basis. A flock of birds could fly up your gaping asshöle and build nests in there with no problem.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Snym:

I'm incapable of having an educated debate with a dingbat that has shown consistent ignorance when it comes to how an actual debate operates. I stopped showing my knowledge of civility and class when you pushed the" Were you there?" approach which mind you is the most idiotic argument I've ever read on this forum. You THINK my supposedly crooked church members and I should be arrested?Lol. You obviously are under the misconception that your tit-sized brain has the flexibility and pliability to allow you to do something as simple as thinking hey son?Of course you are not my wife, but someone else's bich. Who in this forum isn't cognizant of the well established fact that you're a closeted queer whose ass-cheeks open side ways for other men like the doors of phantom rolls royce?The emotional and physical torture ECG members supposedly put the child through is nothing in comparison to the physical pain you subject your asshöle to on a frequent and regular basis. A flock of birds could fly up your gaping asshöle and build nests in there with no problem.

cheesy
you have refused to move on? thanks! for the compliments! grin you call yourself a Christian? and an ECG member? read back what you have replied me with and tell me if that should be the kind words comming from a christian, you will definitely go to heaven grin, you obviously do not practise what you preach grin, you are worst than me atleast i don't pretend to be a christian or a ECG member. if people like you with bad atitude like this is what christianity or church is about, then will never step foot in any church. i hope you can sleep well tonight after all what you have written above. grin Mr miracle and resurrections i ve always known that hypocrites and con men like you are full in todays church, you have shown your real self and you my friend are a troubled and confused soul and i pity you!

2 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
you have refused to move on? thanks! for the compliments! grin you call yourself a Christian? and an ECG member? read back what you have replied me with and tell me if that should be the kind words comming from a christian, you will definitely go to heaven grin, you obviously do not practise what you preach grin, you are worst than me atleast i don't pretend to be a christian or a ECG member. if people like you with bad atitude like this is what christianity or church is about, then will never step foot in any church. i hope you can sleep well tonight after all what you have written above. grin Mr miracle and resurrections i ve always known that hypocrites and con men like you are full in todays church, you have shown your real self and you my friend are a troubled and confused soul and i pity you!
Never pick a fight with an enemy you won't defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by sexylemo: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

Make una no fight o. My fellow ECG worshippers both physically and in spirit, let us please ignore the folly of the human mind, for it cannot of its own accord comprehend the things of the spirit.

We know that the God of Major 1 is a miraculous God. It should not worry us much that people do not believe in miracles. They have been left to a reprobate mind. Let's pray that the light of salvation will shine upon them and show them great and mighty things which they knoweth not.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.