Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Would You Feel If You Hear Other Guys Speaking Bad Of Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If You Hear Other Guys Speaking Bad Of Your Girlfriend? (285 Views)

She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If You Hear Other Guys Speaking Bad Of Your Girlfriend? by marvelck: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
No guy likes hearing others talk bad or say negative things about his girlfriend. Most guys won't take kindly to it at all. And it might even result in a confrontation or fight between the guy and the other guys. Hearing negative things about your girlfriend wont only affect your ego but also affect your relationship with her, if what you heard about your girl is actually the truth. If you are the one, what would you do? Confront them, go home quietly to confront your girlfriend or pay no attention to whatever they say about your girl?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Other Guys Speaking Bad Of Your Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
I will feel like Mamag33
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Other Guys Speaking Bad Of Your Girlfriend? by kinggogo: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Are u mamage's boyfriend undecided

(1) (Reply)

Local Keyword Rankings / Fdsfsd / Accelerate TV Has Come Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.