Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). (2184 Views)

Elliot Kulakow And IITA Staff Rescued From Kidnappers In Ibadan. Pics / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by oyetpel(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
This prophet, his name Kehinde Fajemiseye was to reported to a radio station Petals 102.3 ibadan, on its show that deals with solving disputes. The boys testified that he had homosexual sex with them at former church he was working (C.A.C Ayo Igbala Adegbayi Ibadan) before he went to establish his own church. He denied all the allegations levelled against him even with evidence and testimony of the victims.

Am calling on Ibadan court to send this man to Jail, according to his crime.

To think i use to attend this church before ... Chai... Fake prophets.

The host of the Radio show is Hamzat Oriyomi.

Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by HungerBAD: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
I am not homophobic.

But this thing is gradually entering Nigeria,and now even at a place of worship too?

1 Like

Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by eleko1: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
shocked sad.Hungerbad! nah so one pushed me in the name of deliverance last month ooo.i tanda, nor fall Sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by yomi007k(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
eleko1:
shocked sad.Hungerbad! nah so one pushed me in the name of deliverance last month ooo.i tanda, nor fall Sha.

Lmfao.....u lucky say he no chuk preek 4 ur yansh.

U for de use pampers.

1 Like

Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Khd95(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Christianity nd homosexuality are like 5nd6gringrin

burn his anus with hot rod biko
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Davash222(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Khd95:
Christianity nd homosexuality are like 5nd6gringrin

burn his anus with hot rod biko
I'm straight, I detest homosexuals with passion but lets be realistic here, there is no element or fact to ascertain what the OP just said.

You can't just post pictures of someone and say anything and expect a reasonable being to buy that.
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by loomer: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Your English sha
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by momentum85(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by momentum85(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
See as him dey like Wetin I no know. Pls no body should do that checking name of a thing here oo! cheesy
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by vchykp(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
lets not be quick to judge him until we hear his own edition of the story..
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by oyetpel(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
vchykp:
lets not be quick to judge him until we hear his own edition of the story..
It was confirmed on the Radio show, he is in prison now. If you have anybody in Ibadan call them and ask.
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Young03(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
he looks like one posing like a woman
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by vchykp(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
oyetpel:

It was confirmed on the Radio show, he is in prison now. If you have anybody in Ibadan call them and ask.

Then the devil has finally used him, he deserves back sit in church, impostors.. God will reveal dem gradually
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 03, 2016
THE MAN LOOKS MALNOURISHED SELF embarassed
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Kakamorufu(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2016
gay oshi
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wow what a messed up country. So they are victims instead of "culprits" And what evidence could they have against him? This sounds like a witch hunt to me.
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by oyetpel(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Wow what a messed up country. So they are victims instead of "culprits" And what evidence could they have against him? This sounds like a witch hunt to me.
The evidence that when a gay man bleeps your ass you will stay silent. Mumu
Re: See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
oyetpel:

The evidence that when a gay man bleeps your ass you will stay silent. Mumu

You think you made sense? Try again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Out "Andrew" Was Written On His Drink Instead Of "André". / PHOTOS: Lagos Big Boy, Mark Osigwe, Shot Dead By Assassins / Notorious Armed Robber Late Lawrence Anini Had A Son - See Photos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.