Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price (13145 Views)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Tecno L8 Lite Silently Lunched - See Specs, Fatures Price And Where To Buy / 2017 Version Of Nokia 3310 On The Way - See Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gionee M6 sports an aluminium unibody with a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi pixel density). The display is super-bright with good viewing angles. The edges are slightly curved to fit perfectly into the hands without any hassle.
Above the screen is an 8MP front camera, call speaker and sensor. Below the screen are two capacitive buttons and a physical home button embedded with a finger print sensor.

Gionee M6 has dual sim function with 4G LTE support for super fast browsing, downloads and uploads.
It's powered by a Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10, Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-T860MP2 GPU, 4GB of RAM and a 64GB internal storage that can be expanded to a whooping 256GB with a SD card.
On the back of the phone is a powerful 13MP camera with dual LED flash sited slightly below the camera and of course — the smiling Gionee logo. The camera is capable of recording HD videos of 1080p@30fps.

And now to the most intriguing aspect of the Gionee M6, which earned it the nickname "The Beast"
I know you are thinking what am thinking — Yea, the battery smiley
With epileptic power supply in Nigeria, One would ultimately consider the battery size of a smartphone before any other feature. Over the years, Gionee has proven to be King in the battery department. Their current crop of Marathon series ranging from the Gionee M5, M5 plus to mention but a few have massive battery juice, that can carry a hardcore user the whole day without nursing the thought of charging at intervals.

With Gionee M6, you are always in power with a massive 5000mAh battery that can last the whole day, whether you are browsing, listening to music, watching videos and of course — Chatting.
It comes with a fast charge technology, that charges up to 50% in less than 40 mins.

Gionee M6 is currently sold for 120,000 naira, according to Gionee Nigeria facebook page.
You can place your order online on Jumia (Nigeria's largest online market)

Modified Gionee M6 is now available in mobile shops
Source: http://xgravitysystems..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by reptile1: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
La price la kill

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2016
La price too cost o!! sad angry sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Waiting for M6 Mini and if it price pass 60K i will go for another brand
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Lol, me too... When m5 came I went for m5 mini grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2016
I am still contemplating getting this phone...
It has similar specs with Samsung s7 edge and that sells for 257k,I think this is affordable..5000mah battery,8/13mp camera, 64/4gb ram,split screen etc.
Abeg,I am buying it jor,let me pamper myself
a little.

Meanwhile,ladies..shop QUEENZHAIR.. Do check my profile to view our new arrivals.Let your hair do the talking this Xmas.

1 Share

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by tall2ce(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2016
queenfav:
I am still contemplating getting this phone..It has similar specs with Samsung s7 edge and that sells for 257k,I think this is affordable..5000mah battery,8/13mp camera, 64/4gb ram,split screen etc.
I work hard enough to gift myself this phone.
smart remote
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2016
tall2ce:
smart remote
as in... The phone is perfect.. I have called gionee office this morning,they said its going to be in shops latest December 15th for N120,000.After which they would increase d price..
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Lol, me too... When m5 came I went for m5 mini grin grin
Yea M6 Mini would be perfect for me and you it price too cost suppose to be 40K to 50K
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by komonibo(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2016
if mediatek...fit sell fone dat cost den know da fone must be really valuable
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by HalimaX(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Seems Tecno Phantom 6 is better by specs.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Sleekydee(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigerians are to pathetic....how would u say that phone price is high, in dis current universal economy slip, how many phones in d market currently with M6 same specifications goes for that price? if Apple or Samsung drops a fone with same qualities (I kno they have), and price it at 350k, pple will stat hailing and planing to sell one of their kidney....

Abeg if u see Berta phone and u nor get moni, no condemn am.....M6 all d way.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Kiady16: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
HalimaX:
Seems Tecno Phantom 6 is better by specs.
Seems but not better than M6 grin

1 Like

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by HalimaX(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Kiady16:

It is better from what we read on paper.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by ritababe(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Kiady16:

the specs are better than m6
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Kiady16: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2016
ritababe:

the specs are better than m6
Your opinion tho.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Thermodynamics(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
This phone has better features than iphone7, but some people no go hear word, even if u give me both phones 4free, i go take the Gionee.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Sleekydee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thermodynamics:
This phone has better features than iphone7, but some people no go hear word, even if u give me both phones 4free, i go take the Gionee.

I agree with u, not entirely tho....d last part...lol...if u get both for free, take d two, if Na only one u fit take, tk d iPhone, sell it n buy 2 Gionee m6...one for u n bae, keep d change.

17 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by deli2dan: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
I go com carry my 120k say Na phone I won buy.... tank u sir I'm coming

5 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
wink
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sleekydee:
Nigerians are to pathetic....how would u say that phone price is high, in dis current universal economy slip, how many phones in d market currently with M6 same specifications goes for that price? if Apple or Samsung drops a fone with same qualities (I kno they have), and price it at 350k, pple will stat hailing and planing to sell one of their kidney....

Abeg if u see Berta phone and u nor get moni, no condemn am.....M6 all d way.
Bros no too vex...I was once there,infact February this year,i vowed never to use a phone above 30k.Thank God i can afford to use a 150k phone now..Na poor man go say beer bitter.The price is fair given the specs,abi people want make dem sell am 30k?

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Krystale: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
if mini passes 30k then they should make lite below 30k
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Sleekydee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
queenfav:
Bros no too vex...I was once there,infact February this year,i vowed never to use a phone above 30k.Thank God i can afford to use a 150k phone now..Na poor man go say beer bitter.The price is fair given the specs,abi people want make dem sell am 30k?

Lol, exactly, they want gionee, techno n infinix to clone Samsung S7 n iPhone 7 for dem and sell 40k
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Krystale:
if mini passes 30k then they should make lite below 30k
LOL Hope it shall be
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Waiting for Gionee M6 plus.... 6020mAh, 6' and so on. Can't wait
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by luminouz(m): 3:02am On Dec 04, 2016
queenfav:
I am still contemplating getting this phone...
It has similar specs with Samsung s7 edge and that sells for 257k,I think this is affordable..5000mah battery,8/13mp camera, 64/4gb ram,split screen etc.
a little.

Meanwhile,ladies..shop QUEENZHAIR.. Do check my profile to view our new arrivals.Let your hair do the talking this Xmas.

Baby....pamper me too Na! Let's make it a memorable Xmas! cheesy
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2016
luminouz:

Baby....pamper me too Na! Let's make it a memorable Xmas! cheesy
lol,sorry bro..Man no follow for my budget at all.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by flowjoe: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2016
queenfav:
any info. on wen d m6 mini is gon be out?
coz ion like phablets
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2016
flowjoe:

any info. on wen d m6 mini is gon be out?
coz ion like phablets
Not anytime soon o,they have not finished selling m6.Releasing that wud give people an option to choose from. Besides i have been reliably informed that it would cost more than S6s which is now sold for N72,000.The reason is that M6 mini would have a better battery life @4000mah which ultimately translates to a slightly higher price.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by flowjoe: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2016
queenfav:
Not anytime soon o,they have not finished selling m6.Releasing that wud give people an option to choose from. Besides i have been reliably informed that it would cost more than S6s which is now sold for N72,000.The reason is that M6 mini would have a better battery life @4000mah which ultimately translates to a slightly higher price.
so am i right to speculate that it'll be released like mid nxt year
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2016
flowjoe:

so am i right to speculate that it'll be released like mid nxt year
kinda,but hold like 75k with the way dollar is going.
Sadly Gionee has gone premium,they wont be churning out cheap phones again.I had this conversation with a top staff of Gionee....

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by luminouz(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2016
queenfav:
Loooooool! I was thinking u could be my Santa come early..u know? cheesy
Checked Ur dp....Ur even Ibadan based...like me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.