Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. (2829 Views)

Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. by Daminaj1(f): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
It has been six years since Nigerian music producer Cobhams got married to his beautiful wife Ojuolape. The couple have a son togehter, David a smart five year old.

Cobhams took to his social media page to heap praises on his wife. He wrote;

I'm so blessed. Everyday you make me a better person. I can go to sleep with my eyes closed because I trust my friend. My life is soo much sweeter with you. You walk around with sunshine. I love you now and I always will. Happy anniversary my sweetness! 6 years, wow! It feels like 6months!

Cobahms is visually impraised and that has not stopped his talent one bit.

[size=1pt]lalasticlala seun mynd44[/size]

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/everyday-you-make-me-better-person.html

Re: Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. by Daminaj1(f): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Love is beautiful
Re: Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. by 9jaBloke: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Cobhams Asuquo! Our very own Stevie Wonder. There's ability in disability.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Wow.....May God continue to bless their union
Re: Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. by Nixiepie(f): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2016
A good woman she is,God bless her home

(1) (Reply)

See As These Guy Turned To Something Else While Trying To Pick Money On The Grou / PHOTOS: Roman Goddess Steps Out In N1.1m Gucci Pyjamas / Chioma Shares Loved-Up Videos With Boyfriend Davido To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.