Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. (780 Views)

In Serious Need Of Help Please! / Zambia Coronavirus Statistics Without The Help Of Chinese Doctors. / I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by junnyjake(m): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2016
After many years of not experiencing this, then all of a sudden at about 23:00 hours of the previous day, it came down on me and anything I felt at that moment was nothing short of Deja Vu as I made my way to my bathroom to ease myself,

I felt a sudden weakness overwhelm me, I couldn't stand still,

I did all I could to gain support so I don't fall, I failed as I found myself on the ground, it was so fast I couldn't remember how it happened, my heart beat that moment was faster and the terror I felt inside could be visible on my face, all efforts to regain my balance immediately were all futile then after several seconds of wriggling, and wobbling I finally regained balance and I was on my feet as though nothing happened, though the headache I had before the incident was still there I walked back to my bedroom wondering 'I thought I was over and done with these dizzy spells' while nursing the bruise on my left arm.

Apart from this recent episode, the serious one I had was as far back as 2009 where I crashed into the dining room table, till date, I do experience mild dizziness when I wake in the morning - it doesn't occur on daily basis though which I thought was normal.

In 2012 I complained to my doctor and she never seem to figure out what was wrong with me.

My major fear is my type of job, I am an electrical engineer and I work with height, I'm scared I don't get dizzy while on top of the ladder, there is no telling how much of a disaster that would be.

My reason for bringing it here is to find out if anyone here has experienced this as well and how well they've dealt with it, and for experts with prognosis that would educate me on what I could be possibly up against.

Thanks!

Sissy3 , dominique, lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44.
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by babyt66: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Use cordy Royal jelly and golden six
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by aoshi: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
I think you should start monitoring your blood's sugar level. This has some similarities with hypoglycemia.
If your health is a threat to your job or the other way round, you have to take that hard decision. You have to think of your loved ones.
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by junnyjake(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
aoshi:
I think you should start monitoring your blood's sugar level. This has some similarities with hypoglycemia.
If your health is a threat to your job or the other way round, you have to take that hard decision. You have to think of your loved ones.

Thanks so so much, I appreciate it.

I think it's time to make hard choices
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by junnyjake(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
babyt66:
Use cordy Royal jelly and golden six Watsapp me on 08032493281
I would contact you.
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by aoshi: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
junnyjake:

Thanks so so much, I appreciate it.

I think it's time to make hard choices

Be very very sure before taking that decision, it would also affect your loved ones.
And be very sure about the hypoglycemia.
Cheers
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of All The Help I Can Get. by junnyjake(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
aoshi:

Be very very sure before taking that decision, it would also affect your loved ones.
And be very sure about the hypoglycemia.
Cheers

Yes I am. Which was why since the recent incident, I paused working on jobs that requires me on heights, I would have a colleague cover for me in the meantime until I know for sure what I'm dealing with.

And as for the hypoglycemia, I would pay my doctor a visit to check my blood sugar this weekend.

Thanks, you've been of great help thus far.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Stop Smoking Gum From Micostarmall / What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) / j

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.